500HP++ SW20 MR2! (Complete Photoshoot)

couleur

Known Member
Mar 20, 2008
It is sad to say, this car no longer exist. Engine has been removed, everything back to stock and sold just the next day of this photo shoot. The owner replaced it with something unbelievable. Well I can't tell you what it is because i'm sure he would like to keep it as confidential as possible..... stay tuned.

This photo session was commissioned by Option Malaysia magazine, Oct. Shot during June.

^ We paid a lot of money for the toll!

^ You know what it is, but I dont.

^ Sitting on the drivers position feels like you're racing on the famous Nascar arcade machine. Weird huh.

^ Both driver and passengers (editor, admin and assist) were all about to be knocked off. We made more then 20-30 rounds at one goal, until I said stop because I was running out of memory. Everyone was relieved... hmm...

^ This is a vacuum, like vacuum cleaner. A rather thirsty one.

^ At the end of the day, the owner tortured the car to its maximum output because he knew he wont get to enjoy this experience any more....

Thank you for dropping by...

Gauze

Known Member
Mar 24, 2007
damn! that one of devilish car... but i also like the devilish photography! nice shot

couleur

Known Member
Mar 20, 2008
finally here d....hahahaha

so bro wan siong where my sketch?

What colour you want? You dont like gold right? Give me a rough idea, because the design also need to put a lot of effort in it too... Scared you reject...

Harv

Known Member
Nov 15, 2008
the photography work is fantastic.. so is the beast !

koolspyda

2,000 RPM
May 6, 2004
KayEl
koolspyda.blogspot.com
very nice photos shots!

sad tat sam khor no longer owns it

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi guys, need some advice...

i send my car for a spray on the spoiler...and i think the guy didnt cover the car body adequately with newspaper...

now im feeling some coarse surfaces on my bumper....i ask the guy, he say it will come out after some polishing...

is it true?? and does it need quick rectification ( to polish now) or to wait 2 more days ( coz im gonna be quite occupied for 2 days)

any experienced members experienced this b4?? TQ
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience