P30 ecu...

civic91

Known Member
Jan 8, 2008
Alma,Bukit Mert
greeting to all hondarians mbr n sifu...
i got sumthing to ask regarding my P30 ecu! my ecu (37820-P30-950) is it got tcs? i try use other ecu but rpm cant function,i heard da bcoz of that none tcs ecu. Is it true? From whr n how v know our ecu got tcs? what the tcs function? thanks in advance....

steadymatrock

Jan 6, 2007
So you want to use other p30 without tcs. I suspect you might need jump the wires for the tacho to work. Nevr encounter any ecu with tcs tho.:hmmmm:

civic91

Known Member
Jan 8, 2008
Alma,Bukit Mert
thanks,bro! i oso not confirm it was auto b4 since i bought it was already convert from crx del sol. i was told by foreman da if using none TCS ECU,v need jump a wire to tachometer as u said.. btw,what function 4 TCS?

J101

1,000 RPM
Jul 15, 2005
malaysia
since the autoword days whenever there is a tcs story, its always bad news. the bad thing about having too many things like tcs, lsd, abs and sunroof can be a long term wear and tear problem especially when parts are slowly getting heading to extinction. must have been a SiR-II halfcuts has all these add-ons.

the benefit of using this tcs, if la malaysia starts to snow and our roads are always slippery, the tcs will slow you down by either applying a fuel cut when you start to lose traction, or apply the brakes from the abs system. u will need the tcs system and ecu, the abs system and also the tcs gauge cluster to have an indication on the activation.

the system should be under the master brake pump. sorry im rusty abit. thats what i can recall.

good luck.

Last edited:

civic91

Known Member
Jan 8, 2008
Alma,Bukit Mert
i also dunno. juz told by foreman whn bought from him... sorry! but its really headache whn u tryin 2 find this ecu! its super rare ecu come with crx del sol sir or 94 spec eg6 sir2 i think

budin99

Known Member
Mar 19, 2006
my car used this ECU previosly. and obviously rpm meter won't work if u used others ECU.
But u still can use others ECU with minor mode. need to jump 1 wire from meter to ECU.
don't ask me where to where. i can't remember when my mech done it.

bad news to TCS halfcut:
Do check your cam, if still stock, u will found that the cam is ecxactly about the size of auto cam. hehehheh. so, you vtec engage not so loud and u won't feel the push.

And I heard this bersion of halfcut only live with 160hp not 170hp as 92~94 spec. maybe due to the cam profile and mapping in ECU restricted. Long way to mode :mad::mad:

Last edited:

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello all, I'm currently using a GSR Turbo with TD05H E3 turbo. Using E-Manage blue for tuning and running at 1.1 boost. I'm using E3 fuel injectors 510cc. Blitz boost controller.

I thougt of upgrading to higher topspeed. Curently I'm getting 210kh/h @ 7,000 rpm on stock GSR gear box. What's all the sifu's advice on this? Should I go for E3 gearbox? Or E1..E2 gearbox? Or just chg final gear ratio and add LSD?

What's the recommended boost? If I boost 1.5 bar, should I change the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience