Owning an Evo for a students dream in the next 5 years ...

?nDc?s?ve

Known Member
Sep 2, 2005
damansara
just roo it!

my2cents.. just save up as much as possible at the same time gather as much knowledge and info bout your dream car.. and when the time comes, you will have both the money and sound understanding of your new found beast :)

and since you already have a lancer, do join us and at the same time u can learn from all the sifu's here.. they are very much oblige to share their poison with you.. sharing is caring afterall :)

cheers buddy!

Mitevo7

1,000 RPM
Jan 14, 2008
Hello folks , thx for replying this thread , i am happy to see many otais are trying to help me with infos, and of course try to inject some poison too :P By the way , i just found out Evo 7 RS never existed in Malaysia market ... Is it true ? I think the is somewhat similar to Evo 6 where so AYC crap is involved ? I want a driver's car , so i think its best not to have a car with such technology if i really wanna polish my skills ..

Oh well ?nDc?s?ve , you from LancerGT club ?

?nDc?s?ve

Known Member
Sep 2, 2005
damansara
nope buddy.. i'm frm mloc.. i believe we have some lancer sifu's in here as well ;) and you can just call me aiman :)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

HI!! im wondering whether anyone here knows where i can imitation recaro's. lol. no money for the real ones... :P want those that look very real.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience