owners club kancil..

jasonboi

Sep 19, 2008
guys? can a viva engine(EF-VE 660cc) be fitted into a kancil?
need mod for engine mounting? JPJ approve?

Thanks

Bump: guys? can a viva engine(EF-VE 660cc) be fitted into a kancil?

Thanks

Bump: guys? can a viva engine(EF-VE 660cc) be fitted into a kancil?

Thanks

razor_clawzz

Oct 12, 2006
guys? can a viva engine(EF-VE 660cc) be fitted into a kancil?

Thanks
Don't do it. The carby engine isn't powerful, but it's so predictable and smooth it's so much fun to zip around traffic and corners. My Caldina is boring considered to the Kancil. I took the Kancil (850cc manual) out for a spin last night and it put a smile to my already silly face!

As for the Kelisa, someone has to disable the powersteering. It's waaay overassisted.

lonelylilpig

500 RPM
Feb 26, 2006
Don't do it. The carby engine isn't powerful, but it's so predictable and smooth it's so much fun to zip around traffic and corners. My Caldina is boring considered to the Kancil. I took the Kancil (850cc manual) out for a spin last night and it put a smile to my already silly face!

As for the Kelisa, someone has to disable the powersteering. It's waaay overassisted.
Sorry to interrupt bro, kelisa powersteering is just fine. It provide suitable steering feel and it is much hassle free compare with the like of proton / kancil.

razor_clawzz

Oct 12, 2006
Sorry to interrupt bro, kelisa powersteering is just fine. It provide suitable steering feel and it is much hassle free compare with the like of proton / kancil.
Well you are correct, because you are talking about convenience rather than 'feel' :driver:

lonelylilpig

500 RPM
Feb 26, 2006
Well you are correct, because you are talking about convenience rather than 'feel' :driver:
Well i'm not just saying about Convenience, I'm talking about both driving pleasure n precise handling when tackling corners around genting sempah road :proud:

mag9556

2,000 RPM
Jul 11, 2006
out of sudden got newbie coming in.. ya.. keep it alive... bump...

fuzai

Known Member
Aug 1, 2007
Need some comment from sifu or ZTH members here

Currently i finding L2 or L5 suspension for my kancil, coz my current kancil is using sport spring, very bumpy, hope can change it become comfort feel like original feeling while maintain lower look.

Here to get some comment from anyone or sifu here. Will i feel not bumpy and comfort while maintain lower look after install the L2 original suspension or spring?

Thanks

mag9556

2,000 RPM
Jul 11, 2006
very nice...
but sad.. my engine cant use that head.. engine head too high.. kns...:banghead:

bebebe

Jan 7, 2007
Tomorrow wan to test a Kancil
The owner stick the price with 15K, im thinking that price is high, any one pls advise for the reasonable price for me to Nego with the owner...

Year made - 2001 ( not round headlamp )
L2 Engine convert with intercooler
L5 Dashboard and Body part
4 Power window

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i just changed my 4g91 airfilter(box) to k&n airfilter:X-: the problem is the engine started to "sempot" :cry_smile: and when i drive my car also sempot-sempot... what should i do? hope somebody out there can help me to explain wht happen and how to solve it..... 4g91 taiko out there helpp!!!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience