owners club kancil..

Jul 10, 2013
perak
when it comes to kancil turbo there is only 1 sifu that is sifu papagoines
haha cabut...:driver:

if not mistaken L2s halfcut with bodypart is rm3-3.5k..forget bout using l2 bodypart la its similar to kancil.
my kancil bodypart already got kemek2..if l5, cute, but will be aim with jpj later on :bawling:

4gbanger

1,500 RPM
Jun 26, 2013
Johor/ShahAlam
hi guys, i'm looking for a kancil without engine and selling very cheap (valid geran) for my transfer project. my kancil is burned the whole rear after SNF 2011 and roadtax have not been renewed after that. i'm looking at rm 1000+-.. thanks guys

yh4everlim

Oct 9, 2009
Selangor
im driving a l2 turbo after chg to big turbo wanna install FPR but i heard ppl saying l2 fuel rail cant install and 1 of my l2 fren say his car the machanic weld the fpr to his fuel rail.. anyone did install FPR in l2 before can share??? tqvm

4gbanger

1,500 RPM
Jun 26, 2013
Johor/ShahAlam
im driving a l2 turbo after chg to big turbo wanna install FPR but i heard ppl saying l2 fuel rail cant install and 1 of my l2 fren say his car the machanic weld the fpr to his fuel rail.. anyone did install FPR in l2 before can share??? tqvm
i install FPR to my old kancil.. either way is ok.. the stock regulator only regulates on certain level of pressure. install adjustable FPR will increase the pressure more than stock. i did both of the way last time with my kancil but no big different.

if u install FPR with stock regulator, u will have safety so when your FPR kong u still have stock regulator (ori FPR rarely kong). If u cut & weld the fuel rail, no safety but better reading of FPR gauge. Or maybe u can go get WORKS fuel rail instead bro? :biggrin:

yh4everlim

Oct 9, 2009
Selangor
i install FPR to my old kancil.. either way is ok.. the stock regulator only regulates on certain level of pressure. install adjustable FPR will increase the pressure more than stock. i did both of the way last time with my kancil but no big different.

if u install FPR with stock regulator, u will have safety so when your FPR kong u still have stock regulator (ori FPR rarely kong). If u cut & weld the fuel rail, no safety but better reading of FPR gauge. Or maybe u can go get WORKS fuel rail instead bro? :biggrin:
so the fact is i hv no choice to use back ori fuel rail unless i weld a adaptor for aftermarket FPR..
thx for ur info n u mention no big different in performance? the reason i wan install aftermarket FPR is when i boosting 0.5 and push it to 0.9 i felt only slight different in power output.. dun feel like high boost. i assume its de fuel pressure...
one more thing u mention u did it like maintaining the ori FPR with the aftermarket 1.. that possible??

4gbanger

1,500 RPM
Jun 26, 2013
Johor/ShahAlam
yup it is.. because aftermarket FPR can be linked after stock FPR. Stock FPR situation is at the end of the fuel rail. the stock FPR has a return to tank hose. so instead return straight to tank, link it to aftermarket FPR instead. so, aftermarket FPR can regulates amount of fuel return to tank thus it will increase the fuel rail pressure. correct me if im wrong but thats what i learned the hard way.. :biggrin:

can share ur engine spec bro?

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
when it comes to kancil turbo there is only 1 sifu that is sifu papagoines
haha cabut...:driver:

if not mistaken L2s halfcut with bodypart is rm3-3.5k..forget bout using l2 bodypart la its similar to kancil.
Ya look similar but slight different.

Maybe can just replace the front bonnet for a flat look xD and the bumper with signal lights. Also Fender is different haha! Maybe just convert skirtings

Rear bumper I like this

flamefox850

500 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
Pasir Mas
www.geocities.com
so the fact is i hv no choice to use back ori fuel rail unless i weld a adaptor for aftermarket FPR..
thx for ur info n u mention no big different in performance? the reason i wan install aftermarket FPR is when i boosting 0.5 and push it to 0.9 i felt only slight different in power output.. dun feel like high boost. i assume its de fuel pressure...
one more thing u mention u did it like maintaining the ori FPR with the aftermarket 1.. that possible??
for stock turbo, stock intercooler and below 1.0bar, there is no need for you to install aftermarket FPR. but if u insist to install, maybe thinking of future upgrade, yes, u have to cut the attached stock FPR on the fuel rail and disassamble any stock FPR parts in the stock fuel rail. depends on your FPR design, i choose to weld nipple to stock fuel rail and attach a hose to the nipple to my new aftermarket FPR

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Proton Gen 2 Front Position Headlight Bulb Replacement

Tool:
1.Multimeter - 1 unit (for testing)
2.Replacement bulb- 1 unit
Duration: 15-20 minute

Procedure
1. Open up the front hood of your car.
2. Reach your hand to the back of the head light.
3. The low beam head light is at the lower part.

4. Twist the bulb socket...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience