Bump: :smokin: me today start workingliao...huhuhuhuhu:bawling:

kob3bryant

Known Member
Dec 3, 2005
bro mag
i started to work today also mah

Bump: oh ya
by the way
my car is very noisy leh,from outside of cabin like exhaust sound,tyre n etc etc

any way i can do to minimize those noise?of coz as cheap as posible coz i wan to save money to mod the engine.

to any td-04 l2s experience person,
how is the G-force of the car perfomance?really well?or lost control kind of feel?

Bump: oh ya
by the way
my car is very noisy leh,from outside of cabin like exhaust sound,tyre n etc etc

any way i can do to minimize those noise?of coz as cheap as posible coz i wan to save money to mod the engine.

to any td-04 l2s experience person,
how is the G-force of the car perfomance?really well?or lost control kind of feel?

mag9556

2,000 RPM
Jul 11, 2006
ask fluffy.. he using TD 04 for his L2 with piggy back some more.. huhuhuhu..
sound... kancil ma wht do u expect..hahaha...
try change the side door rubber it will help a bit...a bit only ar...not much...

Welcome to the bad economic year of 2009..huhuhuhu...

Last edited:

kob3bryant

Known Member
Dec 3, 2005
bro mag
the auto engine u said better response than ori l2 manual is which one?
might wan to change to that engine,by the way,how much would it cost?any resell value of my current l2?

mag9556

2,000 RPM
Jul 11, 2006
bro mag
the auto engine u said better response than ori l2 manual is which one?
might wan to change to that engine,by the way,how much would it cost?any resell value of my current l2?
Current L2 resale value? dun knoe le.. maybe u post at here then might have some want wanna ti buy la.. price wise not sure...
currently I am using L5s 3 piston or can say L6 also can... the response is much more better than L2s manual even L5 4 piston also in ori condition...modified one dun say la....hehehe...
the engine just like kelisa but 660cc only... try to check it at chop shop for the price.. somewhere around 2500++ only for halfcut that come with nice dashboard.. huhuhuhu.... good luck...:smokin:

camouflage_artist

Feb 6, 2009
Hello...I'm a newbie...I'm jaist150's wife,sharing my husband's interest in cars..Using kancil 660 with standard engine..Almost complete convertion to MIRA -have fitted in Moderno body kit & 13" L5 rims (certainly after consulted by my hubby). Still surveying for the suitable & affordable engine to fit in... I would be happy for all members to give me opinion. Because I want it to be my car of dream...not my husband's...hehehe (sorry hubby..) :girl: hehehehe...

1. i am thinking to repaint my car & rims..if I have my car painted in pearl orange/ pearl white, what colour would be nice for my rims...??

thanks guys...

mag9556

2,000 RPM
Jul 11, 2006
Hello...I'm a newbie...I'm jaist150's wife,sharing my husband's interest in cars..Using kancil 660 with standard engine..Almost complete convertion to MIRA -have fitted in Moderno body kit & 13" L5 rims (certainly after consulted by my hubby). Still surveying for the suitable & affordable engine to fit in... I would be happy for all members to give me opinion. Because I want it to be my car of dream...not my husband's...hehehe (sorry hubby..) :girl: hehehehe...

1. i am thinking to repaint my car & rims..if I have my car painted in pearl orange/ pearl white, what colour would be nice for my rims...??

thanks guys...
Welcome...

if ur car pearl orange better crome color shining one.. coz orange look shinniing liao..huhuhu..
pearl white...:smokin: any dark color will be good even ori dark blue also nice..hehe..nothing to say...

cabut::burnout:

eeheng

Known Member
Apr 10, 2007
Any owner from kedah?
Mine one only a stock 850... T_T

Bump: Any owner from kedah?
Mine one only a stock 850... T_T

jasonboi

Sep 19, 2008
guys? can a viva engine(EF-VE 660cc) be fitted into a kancil?
need mod for engine mounting? JPJ approve?

Thanks

Bump: guys? can a viva engine(EF-VE 660cc) be fitted into a kancil?

Thanks

Bump: guys? can a viva engine(EF-VE 660cc) be fitted into a kancil?

Thanks

razor_clawzz

Oct 12, 2006
guys? can a viva engine(EF-VE 660cc) be fitted into a kancil?

Thanks
Don't do it. The carby engine isn't powerful, but it's so predictable and smooth it's so much fun to zip around traffic and corners. My Caldina is boring considered to the Kancil. I took the Kancil (850cc manual) out for a spin last night and it put a smile to my already silly face!

As for the Kelisa, someone has to disable the powersteering. It's waaay overassisted.

lonelylilpig

500 RPM
Feb 26, 2006
Don't do it. The carby engine isn't powerful, but it's so predictable and smooth it's so much fun to zip around traffic and corners. My Caldina is boring considered to the Kancil. I took the Kancil (850cc manual) out for a spin last night and it put a smile to my already silly face!

As for the Kelisa, someone has to disable the powersteering. It's waaay overassisted.
Sorry to interrupt bro, kelisa powersteering is just fine. It provide suitable steering feel and it is much hassle free compare with the like of proton / kancil.

razor_clawzz

Oct 12, 2006
Sorry to interrupt bro, kelisa powersteering is just fine. It provide suitable steering feel and it is much hassle free compare with the like of proton / kancil.
Well you are correct, because you are talking about convenience rather than 'feel' :driver:

lonelylilpig

500 RPM
Feb 26, 2006
Well you are correct, because you are talking about convenience rather than 'feel' :driver:
Well i'm not just saying about Convenience, I'm talking about both driving pleasure n precise handling when tackling corners around genting sempah road :proud:

mag9556

2,000 RPM
Jul 11, 2006
out of sudden got newbie coming in.. ya.. keep it alive... bump...

fuzai

Known Member
Aug 1, 2007
Need some comment from sifu or ZTH members here

Currently i finding L2 or L5 suspension for my kancil, coz my current kancil is using sport spring, very bumpy, hope can change it become comfort feel like original feeling while maintain lower look.

Here to get some comment from anyone or sifu here. Will i feel not bumpy and comfort while maintain lower look after install the L2 original suspension or spring?

Thanks