owners club kancil..

mag9556

2,000 RPM
Jul 11, 2006
Just out of curiousity folks, is there any 660cc users who have changed to EFi successfully but retained the 660 engine?

Bump: Just out of curiousity folks, is there any 660cc users who have changed to EFi successfully but retained the 660 engine?
a bit wasting money.. as u see.. ECU, wiring, injector and changing fuel tank how much it will cost to u..? rather top up another few hundered bucks u can get the halfcut liao...think twise.. except u get all those things that just few hundered bucks then it will be okay...:smokin:

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
I already have the ECU to handle it. Wiring, fuel tank and injectors not yet. I didn't know need to change fuel tank. Why need to change that?

cartoon

500 RPM
Sep 7, 2005
KevinGarage.com
www.kevingarage.com
You mean changing the 660 carburetor to fuel injection~? well, if you are trying to learn some thing from it, you can try it. But if just for power up the engine, I don't think it is a good idea lor~~~

PonG

500 RPM
Jul 14, 2005
KL
www.e-vanli.com.my
u need to replace the fule tank coz kancil carb is running on mekanical fuel pump. Injection is running on electronic...so u need to change.If not u can't start your car.

anywhere,i not suggest you using current engine change to EFI. Just drop in L5 EFI save more money and not much problem.

If u R&D change carb to EFI,need depend on your workshop workmanship also.

Good luck.

mag9556

2,000 RPM
Jul 11, 2006
I already have the ECU to handle it. Wiring, fuel tank and injectors not yet. I didn't know need to change fuel tank. Why need to change that?
U have only the ECU how abt the wiring?? somemore ori fuel tank I dun think so can put fuel pump man..
What Cartoon mention is correct... somemore.. the ECU setting is for 12valve not for 6 valve.. from there u have to crack head for mapping then u have to crack ur head again if dun change it, u still can use back 6 valve, the pickup is good but cant ramp too much.. if dun.. prepare $$$ to change another new head...hehe:smokin:

mag9556

2,000 RPM
Jul 11, 2006
:smokin: me today start workingliao...huhuhuhuhu:bawling:

Bump: :smokin: me today start workingliao...huhuhuhuhu:bawling:

kob3bryant

Known Member
Dec 3, 2005
bro mag
i started to work today also mah

Bump: oh ya
by the way
my car is very noisy leh,from outside of cabin like exhaust sound,tyre n etc etc

any way i can do to minimize those noise?of coz as cheap as posible coz i wan to save money to mod the engine.

to any td-04 l2s experience person,
how is the G-force of the car perfomance?really well?or lost control kind of feel?

Bump: oh ya
by the way
my car is very noisy leh,from outside of cabin like exhaust sound,tyre n etc etc

any way i can do to minimize those noise?of coz as cheap as posible coz i wan to save money to mod the engine.

to any td-04 l2s experience person,
how is the G-force of the car perfomance?really well?or lost control kind of feel?

mag9556

2,000 RPM
Jul 11, 2006
ask fluffy.. he using TD 04 for his L2 with piggy back some more.. huhuhuhu..
sound... kancil ma wht do u expect..hahaha...
try change the side door rubber it will help a bit...a bit only ar...not much...

Welcome to the bad economic year of 2009..huhuhuhu...

Last edited:

kob3bryant

Known Member
Dec 3, 2005
bro mag
the auto engine u said better response than ori l2 manual is which one?
might wan to change to that engine,by the way,how much would it cost?any resell value of my current l2?

mag9556

2,000 RPM
Jul 11, 2006
bro mag
the auto engine u said better response than ori l2 manual is which one?
might wan to change to that engine,by the way,how much would it cost?any resell value of my current l2?
Current L2 resale value? dun knoe le.. maybe u post at here then might have some want wanna ti buy la.. price wise not sure...
currently I am using L5s 3 piston or can say L6 also can... the response is much more better than L2s manual even L5 4 piston also in ori condition...modified one dun say la....hehehe...
the engine just like kelisa but 660cc only... try to check it at chop shop for the price.. somewhere around 2500++ only for halfcut that come with nice dashboard.. huhuhuhu.... good luck...:smokin:

camouflage_artist

Feb 6, 2009
Hello...I'm a newbie...I'm jaist150's wife,sharing my husband's interest in cars..Using kancil 660 with standard engine..Almost complete convertion to MIRA -have fitted in Moderno body kit & 13" L5 rims (certainly after consulted by my hubby). Still surveying for the suitable & affordable engine to fit in... I would be happy for all members to give me opinion. Because I want it to be my car of dream...not my husband's...hehehe (sorry hubby..) :girl: hehehehe...

1. i am thinking to repaint my car & rims..if I have my car painted in pearl orange/ pearl white, what colour would be nice for my rims...??

thanks guys...

mag9556

2,000 RPM
Jul 11, 2006
Hello...I'm a newbie...I'm jaist150's wife,sharing my husband's interest in cars..Using kancil 660 with standard engine..Almost complete convertion to MIRA -have fitted in Moderno body kit & 13" L5 rims (certainly after consulted by my hubby). Still surveying for the suitable & affordable engine to fit in... I would be happy for all members to give me opinion. Because I want it to be my car of dream...not my husband's...hehehe (sorry hubby..) :girl: hehehehe...

1. i am thinking to repaint my car & rims..if I have my car painted in pearl orange/ pearl white, what colour would be nice for my rims...??

thanks guys...
Welcome...

if ur car pearl orange better crome color shining one.. coz orange look shinniing liao..huhuhu..
pearl white...:smokin: any dark color will be good even ori dark blue also nice..hehe..nothing to say...

cabut::burnout:

eeheng

Known Member
Apr 10, 2007
Any owner from kedah?
Mine one only a stock 850... T_T

Bump: Any owner from kedah?
Mine one only a stock 850... T_T

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

anyone into water printing?

I saw from online, people done it on their dashboard, steering, rims etc..

look easy but I guess I don't have that talent :biggrin:

see who else is crazy over them.

I actually thinking of doing my dashboard, engine cover and even a watch strap.
see who else is keen

Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience