owners club kancil..

mag9556

2,000 RPM
Jul 11, 2006
very nice...
but sad.. my engine cant use that head.. engine head too high.. kns...:banghead:

bebebe

Jan 7, 2007
Tomorrow wan to test a Kancil
The owner stick the price with 15K, im thinking that price is high, any one pls advise for the reasonable price for me to Nego with the owner...

Year made - 2001 ( not round headlamp )
L2 Engine convert with intercooler
L5 Dashboard and Body part
4 Power window

mag9556

2,000 RPM
Jul 11, 2006
Tomorrow wan to test a Kancil
The owner stick the price with 15K, im thinking that price is high, any one pls advise for the reasonable price for me to Nego with the owner...

Year made - 2001 ( not round headlamp )
L2 Engine convert with intercooler
L5 Dashboard and Body part
4 Power window
Wei bro.. 15k r..? nego to 14 or 13k la.. coz u buy a ori kancil year 199+ just few thousand only le.. then can modified till what u like will be cheaper...:driver:

bebebe

Jan 7, 2007
I has been try the car, the performance is quite good, but the look is dificient, the interior and exterior, if i want to buy it, i plan to Nego to 10K - 11K
if not, wont consider that, i will post the photo later, i had try another too, later will post all the picture.

---------- Post added at 06:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:06 PM ----------

This is what i tested this morning

---------- Post added at 07:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:54 PM ----------

This is another i tested, felt the power come with a bit lag, not sure why, maybe this is ori L2 turbide, this price is 11K
Come with 4 disc brake, L2S engine, L5 body, Apexi Turbo boost meter, Greddy turbo timer and boost controller.

mag9556

2,000 RPM
Jul 11, 2006
Saw both picture, both also nice.. depends on you but what I can say is the ori the engine (ori turbo) the better.. coz u wont knoe what will happen or what been modified inside the engine..When problem came.. dig head finding the problem...
Good Luck...

how come can load from the forum page ar?? page corrupted??

booostplease

Apr 29, 2009
Cool.the blue one is nice,

hey mag,fluffy here.my stupid Id on zth kenot

mag9556

2,000 RPM
Jul 11, 2006
still survive lo..howz ur L2..? ok already..? that day ur afc actually wrongly set.. its set at karman but L2 where got karman sensor d....
I have reset all thing for u and its better u go to dyno to get better accurate setting..
somemore kancil for afc is presure switch...hehe...

what fuel pump u use? a bit not logic there.. even the stting sets at 1000 rpm... can not be lol...
call me la when u free.. we go tt...

booostplease

Apr 29, 2009
My car still fcked up man;)
abt the sensor issue,I already checked back with my mech,all ok.and already did a wideband.

But the main thing I really tak puas is I kena charge and my car is still not fixed when I left that shop.I understand is a mech's labour is high,I can appreciate good workmanship,but the most logical thing is for my prob to be solved then charge me right?;)

Nvm la,so how is ur car?hehe.

mag9556

2,000 RPM
Jul 11, 2006
hehe.. no commend on this as I seldom send my car to his workshop for major fix..
normally I will ask uncle to kaw tim for me... he just for some normal minor minor things only...

what u say is correct also la.. but did u send back to him and tell him whats ur problem so that he can fix back for u?? if i m u, i will go back ask him to fix it.. coz u already pay so much already.. ask him to settle that shit for u... as my opinion la...hehe

my car.. still the same lo.. but nowdayz using ron 97 / v power fuel only.. ontrol a bit of my leg lo.. but the result is better.. 25 liter gets 300 km for auto cars.. anyway.. fuel also under company... hehe... TT la when free.. saturday or sunday morning la.. fine one day...

Last edited:

ahpaul82

Known Member
Nov 9, 2007
Selangor
Hey guys,
how are you all?

i sold my kancil a month ago... :wavey:
nice infos that you guys has been share with me,
thank you so much. :biggrin:

booostplease

Apr 29, 2009
Sorry for late reply mag,

well,I already gonna send my car to my normal mech for him to rip out everything and check one by one.haha.

I actuly tot of upgrding to l5,but damn pricey la the engine.l2 auto only rm2k like that,but l5 3k.haha.demand ada lagi oh..

TT boleh..just set a date dude;) got members here mah,all can join;p

amTonjet

Known Member
Apr 20, 2009
hallo guys...i.m looking for L2s front bumper and hood....drop me a pm or ring me at 0173152410-am-

mag9556

2,000 RPM
Jul 11, 2006
Sorry for late reply mag,

well,I already gonna send my car to my normal mech for him to rip out everything and check one by one.haha.

I actuly tot of upgrding to l5,but damn pricey la the engine.l2 auto only rm2k like that,but l5 3k.haha.demand ada lagi oh..

TT boleh..just set a date dude;) got members here mah,all can join;p
Load in L5 Auto.. really nice to drive.. fast fast for what.. enough to makan camry ok liao lo..hehe:biggrin:

Aiya.. trade in lo.. no need to come out so much money ma...:driver:

andrew27

Known Member
Oct 7, 2006
bro need 2 ask 4 advice here...i just dropped in an L2s engine last month but after run-in period still find the brakes not gripping well so i changed 2 L5 rotor but using back ori master pump...still not grippy enough 4 me la especially when i on air-cond and carry 4 people the car still moving when i slam on the brakes...do u think i need 2 change 2 a bigger master pump? i tried kelisa master pump cannot fit la...any advice or experiences?

mag9556

2,000 RPM
Jul 11, 2006
using Turbo L2s master brake pump??
if yes I think u need to change it.. I m current using L2s turbo master brake pump and L5 pad.. nice to brake..hehe...
Brake pad also.. dun buy cheap cheap one....
If u r using ori Kancil of coz cant hold it...