owners club kancil..

m3 power

500 RPM
Jan 19, 2006
yaya someone have to organize it. u la organize it taukeh. haha. so u dun want to make double tip ar bro? hehe.

PonG

500 RPM
Jul 14, 2005
KL
www.e-vanli.com.my
Me ar?this month cannot,busy with work.See next month 1st..i ask my friend join too.

I think din do it already,coz will lost torque.I always hang out with friend to uphill...hehe...genting....

m3 power

500 RPM
Jan 19, 2006
hoho thats y u dun want it? haha. for deco only still same bro. dun effect ur performance. like mine. only one function. the other is dummy only. no function. so nothing effected.

howiechoo

8,000 RPM
Jul 25, 2004
Bukit Jalil
the twin pipe doesn effect the torque if the pipe are only seperated after the second box....it only effect while u change box and piping size/length

if use ori config and just cut the rear tip and make it a double tip with both funtional, it;s the same with 1 tip....pressure lose at the last box there..not after the box

PonG

500 RPM
Jul 14, 2005
KL
www.e-vanli.com.my
howiechoo said:
the twin pipe doesn effect the torque if the pipe are only seperated after the second box....it only effect while u change box and piping size/length

if use ori config and just cut the rear tip and make it a double tip with both funtional, it;s the same with 1 tip....pressure lose at the last box there..not after the box
how about yours once?

sometimes saw your car at wangsa maju area...

m3 power

500 RPM
Jan 19, 2006
howiechoo said:

meaning if one fake one functional is same if do double system? what box dat u mean? centre box or muffler box?

walksay

Nov 13, 2006
any workshop / chop shop garage recommended
for kancil/mira half-cut engine?

normally compelete half-cut cost how much? by engine type?
if together with dashboard?

howiechoo

8,000 RPM
Jul 25, 2004
Bukit Jalil
mine is both function as in the third system in the pic below

anything u do after the muffler box will not effect the car torque provided u dun change to smaller pipe....the pressure are create before the muffler box....after tat are almost = free flow

m3 power

500 RPM
Jan 19, 2006
wah howie now selling hid summore. u sell glare shield h4 bulb? i'm searching for that thing.

initial_drifter

Known Member
Apr 21, 2006
Sekigun said:
this is ma ride...

the front

last time...

now...

the back
hi senior , can let me know where u get these bodykit ? i like it . How much it cost ?

Last edited:

howiechoo

8,000 RPM
Jul 25, 2004
Bukit Jalil
m3 power said:
wah howie now selling hid summore. u sell glare shield h4 bulb? i'm searching for that thing.
wat u mean? is it glare shielded bulb? or the small diamond reflector inside headlamp?

m3 power

500 RPM
Jan 19, 2006
glare shield only. ya the small reflector. but put at the bulb. my bulb dun have the shield. you sell it?

razr_sped

Known Member
Jun 30, 2006
hi guys, been away for a while
wah...lotsa posting eh...

m3 power said:
pin lock? dun get u bro.
btw, its still currently in design n gotta see if there's is time slot avail for me to use the machine
its actually a small chrome pin on the door
the 1 tat we push to lock our car

i attach pic for u all to see

razr_sped

Known Member
Jun 30, 2006
ya...sekigun
now onli i saw ur car has a nice front lip
how much u did ur's, i mean the 1 in 'now' pic

howiechoo

8,000 RPM
Jul 25, 2004
Bukit Jalil
m3 power said:
glare shield only. ya the small reflector. but put at the bulb. my bulb dun have the shield. you sell it?
i think kancil bulat dun have the screw to screw that...btw, i will try to ask....but mostly i think dun have......never saw got those things selling b4.......

howiechoo

8,000 RPM
Jul 25, 2004
Bukit Jalil
install very easy only ma...lolz..diy also can edy..
if u wan u can include it

Last edited:

m3 power

500 RPM
Jan 19, 2006
howiechoo said:
i think kancil bulat dun have the screw to screw that...btw, i will try to ask....but mostly i think dun have......never saw got those things selling b4.......
the glare shield not attach with the headlamp. i want glare shield that attach to the bulb. most korean hid inc it. mine china made dun inc with that. hid that u sell inc that or not?

m3 power

500 RPM
Jan 19, 2006
razr_sped said:
hi guys, been away for a while
wah...lotsa posting eh...

btw, its still currently in design n gotta see if there's is time slot avail for me to use the machine
its actually a small chrome pin on the door
the 1 tat we push to lock our car

i attach pic for u all to see

oo this thing la. long time no online?bz on mod ur car bro razr? haha.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

To say that British sports car maker TVR has had a chequered past would be something of an understatement. While they have produced some ferocious and terrifying yet highly commendable driving machines, save for the acquired taste in looks, the firm has exchanged hands and been thrown into bankruptcy to avoid paying its debts.

If you thought that...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience