Option Malaysia magazine

driftkingII

2,000 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
Visit site
They use to have Miss Hypertune Contest. Been to that event long time ago once. Not sure still got or not now.

No la still young.

Only know this one married la. The rest not sure haha!

Popular ones like these few. Find Rose Chin is really attractive as well...

Julie Hoi:

Hannah Tan:

Carace Kwan:

Rose Chin:

Felixia Yeap:

Germaine Ong

BibiJenny (Jenny Khoo)

Not to Forget also...

Leng Yein:
Miss Hypertune, damn i remembered 2005, Julie won and had like a contract to make a model for some racing game... wow looking at her that time... really can NOSE BLEED...

btw Rose not only attractive but carries a strong luck AURA !! She can give u luck.. this is True story... she used to be Denso babes for the denso booth in SuperGT

She saw me and ask me to do a survey, she even said try again who knows u will win a shirt this time. N guess what, i did got a limited edition Denso shirt...

Fiona Kwok? mana? last time, people voted between both Julie and Fiona...

anyway Felixia to me still top due to her humble-ness

damn nanti nk korek lagi, i had a collection of hypertune.. got one amoi sabah not bad wei

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Miss Hypertune, damn i remembered 2005, Julie won and had like a contract to make a model for some racing game... wow looking at her that time... really can NOSE BLEED...

btw Rose not only attractive but carries a strong luck AURA !! She can give u luck.. this is True story... she used to be Denso babes for the denso booth in SuperGT

She saw me and ask me to do a survey, she even said try again who knows u will win a shirt this time. N guess what, i did got a limited edition Denso shirt...

damn nanti nk korek lagi, i had a collection of hypertune.. got one amoi sabah not bad wei
Ok, waiting for your pictures......:driver:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Your age different from mine ma. So maybe family say different things.

What a collection of photos you have. :biggrin:
Back then my age is only 22-23 la. So is not that old either.

Felixia Yeap was his favorite, now probably Hannah.....:biggrin:
Hannah not my type. Felixia is just one of them la. Got a few in those photos I posted.

Just list a few that I know la. Others not so sure. Rose Chin figure is really seductive. Long legs. Curvy and just something about her though. Each individuals have their own attractiveness.

Felixia retired already. When the news came, I guess it must be a disaster to him?

HAHAHA :rofl: The way you wrote it sounds so funny
No disaster la. Is not like she is my gf or something that converted. Is her choice, her life.
I in no position to judge much.

driftkingII

2,000 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
Visit site
Back then my age is only 22-23 la. So is not that old either.

Just list a few that I know la. Others not so sure. Rose Chin figure is really seductive. Long legs. Curvy and just something about her though. Each individuals have their own attractiveness.
Rose Chin, humble, friendly and funny..

funny bcoz i manage to spot her eating chap fan or nasi campur n she manages to smile and hide... XD

no worried i did not caught her pic.

But i said she can give u good luck... lets say u ask her for good luck...

but damn i remembered the nice girl i met at KLIMS was actually felixia..

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Hypertune former girls overtake option magazine dy.....:biggrin:
Option Should make these girls as one of their Options for the magazine hahaha!

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Damn..
yesterday, my car got broken into and my cd/mp3 player got stolen..
damn angry! the stupdi thief break my front-left pessenger side windows
and then use the damn screw driver to korek the player..
damn ... now beside losing the player.. have to replace the dashboard area
also.. )(&^*&$^@
http://us.f1.yahoofs.com/users/6e540d58/dcd0/__sr_/3084.jpg?phY0AdDB3gtH3BR5...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience