Cat Adoption Drive

Apr 24, 2013
Shah Alam
Hi all,
Please help me to spread the word! Help me to find these cats a new home and love!
~A pet is for life!
To be a responsible cat owner, SAY NO! to pet abandonment, indiscriminate breeding and casual ownership.
~This is a great chance for us to have a little gathering here at Jim's, and to save some animals at the same time.
~Do you have the space in your home and in your heart to take on the responsibility taking care of another living being who could possibly turn out to be your BEST FRIEND??
If your answer is yes, come on down and meet these adorable cats looking for a fresh start.
Venue:
Jim's Burgers & Breakfast,
No 1-07-01, Block 1 Presint Alami,
Pusat Perdagangan Worldwide,
Persiaran Akuatik Seksyen 13,
40150 Shah Alam,
Selangor DE

-Wawa Ariff-

Attachments

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
alamak...will be bringing all of my cat tomorrow back to hometown.....

if not i'm sure i'll be joining to give out my cats for adoption....

*currently have 4adult cat for adoption.... 1year old above

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
I have 4 for open for adoption too. Too many, can't bear the cost. All save from the streets

Mswawariff

Apr 24, 2013
Shah Alam
I see.. Anyway, this one i join venture dgn PAWS.. So diorg yg akan bawak few cats for this event.. So, whoever yang berminat nak adopt a cat can come and join us..at least boleh gather and jumpe dgn other cat owners and lovers kan.. Boleh chit chat;).. If x nk adopt pun, u can just come to Jim's and bring your cat during weekend.. Jim's is a cat friendly joint during weekend;).. We are providing food for the cats;)..

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
Nice cause... I think this is a better cause than our current Government's Bangla Adoption Drive.

Thumbs up to you sir. But I hate cats.

fazidk

3,000 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Nice cause... I think this is a better cause than our current Government's Bangla Adoption Drive.

Thumbs up to you sir. But I hate cats.
Ahahahaha bro ixeo..u sure got way wiz words dude..nvr fail to impress:rofl:

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

got anybody has been modify their YRV eng?I dun know how max the Hp can get with ori eng with rpogramable computer and bigger turbo.I need advise
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience