Cat Adoption Drive

Apr 24, 2013
Please help me to spread the word! Help me to find these cats a new home and love!
~A pet is for life!
To be a responsible cat owner, SAY NO! to pet abandonment, indiscriminate breeding and casual ownership.
~This is a great chance for us to have a little gathering here at Jim's, and to save some animals at the same time.
~Do you have the space in your home and in your heart to take on the responsibility taking care of another living being who could possibly turn out to be your BEST FRIEND??
If your answer is yes, come on down and meet these adorable cats looking for a fresh start.
Venue:
Jim's Burgers & Breakfast,
No 1-07-01, Block 1 Presint Alami,
Pusat Perdagangan Worldwide,
Persiaran Akuatik Seksyen 13,
40150 Shah Alam,
Selangor DE

-Wawa Ariff-

alamak...will be bringing all of my cat tomorrow back to hometown.....

if not i'm sure i'll be joining to give out my cats for adoption....

*currently have 4adult cat for adoption.... 1year old above

I have 4 for open for adoption too. Too many, can't bear the cost. All save from the streets

Mswawariff

Apr 24, 2013
I see.. Anyway, this one i join venture dgn PAWS.. So diorg yg akan bawak few cats for this event.. So, whoever yang berminat nak adopt a cat can come and join us..at least boleh gather and jumpe dgn other cat owners and lovers kan.. Boleh chit chat;).. If x nk adopt pun, u can just come to Jim's and bring your cat during weekend.. Jim's is a cat friendly joint during weekend;).. We are providing food for the cats;)..

Nice cause... I think this is a better cause than our current Government's Bangla Adoption Drive.

Thumbs up to you sir. But I hate cats.

fazidk

Nice cause... I think this is a better cause than our current Government's Bangla Adoption Drive.

Thumbs up to you sir. But I hate cats.
Ahahahaha bro ixeo..u sure got way wiz words dude..nvr fail to impress:rofl:

got anybody has been modify their YRV eng?I dun know how max the Hp can get with ori eng with rpogramable computer and bigger turbo.I need advise