Ducatus

rayracing79

Jan 21, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
USED THIS OIL FOR 2 DAY n engine start kik kok sound.opened n see conrod beearing n crank beearing all out..drive not more than 3 hour,not only me, 3 of my fren also become victim, just to share only..

csl

1,000 RPM
Aug 22, 2005
Malysia
USED THIS OIL FOR 2 DAY n engine start kik kok sound.opened n see conrod beearing n crank beearing all out..drive not more than 3 hour,not only me, 3 of my fren also become victim, just to share only..

where is the pics? and where is the workshop? Even put used oil taken from used oil collector tank and put into your engine will not cause this within such short time. Do you use engine cleaner or other thing? or Do you replace the oil filter or any parts?

rayracing79

Jan 21, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
where is the pics? and where is the workshop? Even put used oil taken from used oil collector tank and put into your engine will not cause this within such short time. Do you use engine cleaner or other thing? or Do you replace the oil filter or any parts?
im not a key board warrior ,just wanna share it out only...no engine clearner or anything else. just change like that only... im stupid after all this happen only i find out this out does have a ISO or SIRIM chopped...3 of my fren become victim because off me , one of them using 20 v blacktop auto,untie go pasar car..

---------- Post added at 06:20 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 06:17 AM ----------

the fellow some more blame our oil filter at the first ,than blaming we over rev,but our rev cut is there,bla bla bla keep on pushing...

csl

1,000 RPM
Aug 22, 2005
Malysia
Seller should respond and take action. If possible, you should keep the damaged parts and some of the used engine oil for the seller to take back to check and also keep some just in case needed. If your car still not yet fixed, you can bring some oil sample and make a police report. The used oil kept by police as evident for future law suit use (tell the police the oil is the evident).

After 1 months if the seller cannot get the manufacturer to do something, you can then find a lawyer to sue the seller and manufacturer/company. If the company is in Singapore, then you better sure over there cause you can get more money back.

MiNiFans

Known Member
Aug 3, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
Ohh my god....if this case,Im one of the victim...last changed of engine oil is Ducatus also, after 2-3weeks engine "kong"

csl

1,000 RPM
Aug 22, 2005
Malysia
Nowadays do things not like those old days, which promise and responsibility will be the 1st priority before everything. Now everything must be documented properly and may have involved law suit if the party that being wrong, refuse to take responsibility. Of cause it will also based on if the final cost if justifiable (some rich men qualify for not bordering even the lawyer fee cost 10 times of the involved amount. but we should calculate and negotiate to reduce our lost as much as possible). Never let the anger or the hopeless feeling over rule the consciousnesses. Be a nice guy but stay firm on your stand. If can achieve certain level of the of the target and you feel it is fair, then seal the deal. Turn the table up side down will only end up with 1 cent also cannot get.

I think the process will be long. 1st the seller or company involved will bring the case to the manufacturer (normally they also buy from 3rd party factory and self branding) and try to come up with a solution (for not damaging the company name, else future do business very hard cuz no one will trust them). Investigation and testing will be involved. You have the rights to demand them for a weekly black and white update on case, be it letter or sms or email (and keep the records. No need to call up and chase). If you are not satisfy with the outcome, you can either challenge the reason they give by employing 3rd party inspector (certified mechanic, chemist or etc) for analyzing. Some legal and directional advises may be able to obtain from the person that recently won the chair from election or you had put your vote for them. If the party try to drag the case, then you send black & white to them and give a deadline with warning of bringing this case to court. If deadline reached, then come back here and list down what had you done and put all document/evident and some people from here will be able to guide you (if the politicians too lazy to help you).

Mr.Chaser

4,000 RPM
Jun 29, 2009
Johor
Dear rayracing79,

This is David, representative for Ducatus Finest Motor Oil. To my dismay, I am also shocked to hear that Ducatus engine oil have caused such a disturbance to you and your ride. It is almost impossible for any engine oil to cause engine damage over 2 day of usage. Nevertheless, we would like to investigate on this matter. I would appreciate your assistance into providing me the following:

-the damage parts that you claimed that were caused by my engine oil;
-an sample of my oil (est 200ml) that you have poured into your engine;
-information of your car make, model and engine type.

Upon receiving all above, we can proceed with a lab test, as selected by our insurance agent (AXA).
Should the test proofed to be as your claim, we will take full responsibility and make good to your losses.

Please get all the above prepared and send to me by end of May 2013 as all claims must be done promptly and systematically as required by the insurer. In the meantime, I hope that the discussions and assumptions could be stopped before any test report is out.

I hope to hear from you soon.

Regards,
David
Ducatus Sales Representative

rayracing79

Jan 21, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
Ohh my god....if this case,Im one of the victim...last changed of engine oil is Ducatus also, after 2-3weeks engine "kong"
u sure ...

---------- Post added at 02:28 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:17 AM ----------

first i would like to thank Mr CSI for that,no worried sir i try the formula u teach on sunday...

ANY ONE ELSE OUT SIDE HAVING PROBLEM WITH THIS DUCATUS..