Option Malaysia magazine

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
These girls usually main featuring once only. Anyway, as bro. RENESIS mentioned Option more to cars...:smokin:
Yup, lots of things to learn from Option. Hypertune, only when u wanna know what's new or things to buy xD. Got a few write ups about cars that is modified.

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
These girls usually main featuring once only. Anyway, as bro. RENESIS mentioned Option more to cars...:smokin:
Yes, Option is more to what kind of new trend of modding is happening in Japan lately. Now that they have stopped, I can't seem to find any other Japanese translated tuning magazine.

Yup, lots of things to learn from Option. Hypertune, only when u wanna know what's new or things to buy xD. Got a few write ups about cars that is modified.
Hypertune all also about local content right?

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Yes, Option is more to what kind of new trend of modding is happening in Japan lately. Now that they have stopped, I can't seem to find any other Japanese translated tuning magazine.

Hypertune all also about local content right?
Yes Hypertune are more on our local cars, which is why I buy also.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

We met the 2010 Japan Super GT racequeens sometime last week and have already brought you the photoshoot of the gorgeous duo. Kozue Nitta (Koko) and Megumi Hattori (Mimi) are down in Malaysia to promote this weekend's Malaysian round of the Super GT race, so while we work overtime to make sure our equipment is ready to bring you their "other friends", here's the behind the scenes video of the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience