Option Malaysia magazine

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Working at BMW? In technical stuffs or office?

4th or 5th girl who graduated is still considerably low for a college.

I find it surprising if not many read Option because local tuning magazines like Hypertune, Gilakereta and so on can survive for quite long. Option is suppose to be a very famous tuning magazine and I've learned a lot even from a few issues that I bought since last year.
You are like others and like me before, thinking that go TOC, graduate out will become mechanic and technical people. Well, no. With the technical knowledge you can become service adviser, sales advisers, marketing in car industry, or anything to do with automotive.
Yes, 4 to 5 is low, but this is considered male territory....hahhahhaha
I was also getting Hypertune magazine free as my ex office was an advertiser so we get free copies, but now no more also....:bawling:

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
You are like others and like me before, thinking that go TOC, graduate out will become mechanic and technical people. Well, no. With the technical knowledge you can become service adviser, sales advisers, marketing in car industry, or anything to do with automotive.
Yes, 4 to 5 is low, but this is considered male territory....hahhahhaha
I was also getting Hypertune magazine free as my ex office was an advertiser so we get free copies, but now no more also....:bawling:
Seems like there are some other interesting job prospects in the car industry other than getting into technical stuffs. I'm thinking whether these jobs accept those without automotive college background or not?

About Hypertune, is it good? Thinking should I buy it or not.

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Seems like there are some other interesting job prospects in the car industry other than getting into technical stuffs. I'm thinking whether these jobs accept those without automotive college background or not?

Well, you just need to buy one. Not to your liking then stop.....lol
But i know got cars and lots of pretty girls.....hhahahhahahahha:rofl:

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
I'm looking for magazine with in depth discussion about a topic. Like sometimes Option have issues that focuses a lot about Honda, Silvia, Toyota JZ engines, Evo and so on...

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
eh, I thought TOC never accept female as their students.....

if got driver and supra car...then must have also umbrella girls...:biggrin:
Haha! Nvm, I'll get andrew to wear skirt will do hahaha!

Hypertune is more on see what things to buy. Only a few things to read and more on products advertisements.

Not really adi now. The girls sometimes I see also got...Ehmm....:hmmmm: kind of moments. Like What???

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
Haha! Nvm, I'll get andrew to wear skirt will do hahaha!

Hypertune is more on see what things to buy. Only a few things to read and more on products advertisements.

Not really adi now. The girls sometimes I see also got...Ehmm....:hmmmm: kind of moments. Like What???
If so, I do hope Option Malaysia will continue printing. I can't buy Option Taiwan as I cannot read chinese.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
If so, I do hope Option Malaysia will continue printing. I can't buy Option Taiwan as I cannot read chinese.
Will check if still selling in Malaysia. Try Mynews.com. Usually I get from there

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
You... Uhh... :ahhhhh:
You two can go wear and compare.....hhahahhahaha:rofl:

---------- Post added at 09:08 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:08 PM ----------

Your usual shop not selling anymore? Can ask the shop why?:smokin:

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
Will check if still selling in Malaysia. Try Mynews.com. Usually I get from there
You two can go wear and compare.....hhahahhahaha:rofl:

---------- Post added at 09:08 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:08 PM ----------

Your usual shop not selling anymore? Can ask the shop why?:smokin:
I go to Mynews shop la... I bought from there for almost every issue. At Tesco and Aeon. But no longer for sale anymore. Option Malaysia's official website and Facebook page is no longer updated as well. :banghead:

driftkingII

2,000 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
Visit site
If u want Option Malaysia..

go to Autobacs shop kat Klang Sentral.. last time mod my car there buy the magazine...

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
the only car mag I buy is zerotohundred.com magazines but unfortunately they have stopped production, there is one mynews.com at my office, zth mag often covered by Hypertune mag, so I switched the zth mags to the front & hypertunes go behind haha....

hypertune content quite a lot of obscene pictures, not suitable for me as me & my son used to read zth mag together during free time.

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
the only car mag I buy is zerotohundred.com magazines but unfortunately they have stopped production, there is one mynews.com at my office, zth mag often covered by Hypertune mag, so I switched the zth mags to the front & hypertunes go behind haha....

hypertune content quite a lot of obscene pictures, not suitable for me as me & my son used to read zth mag together during free time.
Should carry on, teach him from young.......hhahahahhahahahhaha:rofl:

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
If u want Option Malaysia..

go to Autobacs shop kat Klang Sentral.. last time mod my car there buy the magazine...
Err, but I'm living at Ipoh...

Ah, now that you've mentioned it, ZTH magazine also has disappeared for quite a while... :banghead:

Those obscene pic at Hypertune is also not that good for me. Because I read car magazine at home and if my family saw that, they are going to make fun or me or something... I also bring magazines to read during free time at class... Not good if female classmates saw that, LOL. :rofl:

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Damn..
yesterday, my car got broken into and my cd/mp3 player got stolen..
damn angry! the stupdi thief break my front-left pessenger side windows
and then use the damn screw driver to korek the player..
damn ... now beside losing the player.. have to replace the dashboard area
also.. )(&^*&$^@
http://us.f1.yahoofs.com/users/6e540d58/dcd0/__sr_/3084.jpg?phY0AdDB3gtH3BR5...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience