Online meet-up on 14th July

TCSIM

1,000 RPM
Apr 20, 2007
People,
Since we are going to plan the Genting trip and not everyone can attend the meeting.. Why don't we meet up online on 14th July 10 p.m. at home in front of our computer..

Remember our member ericmivec created a chat room? It's time for us to appreciate his effort.. People staying out of KL can join in the discussion.. The one in Sabah also can join in if he can get internet connection there.. What you guys think?

No matter we should meet here or in person at KFC, it will be good for us to come up with constructive agenda.. Then we won't sway away from what we should discuss.. The few agendas I can think of are:
  • Banner
  • HCC Logo
  • Agendas to be discussed in Genting for Club Planning Session
  • Night activities at Genting

These are what I think only.. Feel free to comment and add in new agenda no matter it's for online meet-up or meet-up in person..

Ace

500 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Penang
very good effort there. Let me get into the chat room first since I only heard it as of now

babyishfemme

Known Member
Jan 11, 2005
KL/PJ
eh hem...14 july is my birthday!!!!! I will be away to Genting till 15 July!!! Anything updates please send me sms la!!

TCSIM

1,000 RPM
Apr 20, 2007
Since yong and babyishfemme is celebrating their important date, how about we meet-up online on 15th July 10 p.m.?

babyishfemme

Known Member
Jan 11, 2005
KL/PJ
Don't worry..you can still go on with the chat. I can still get updates from those who online ...besides i am okay with everything juz dat i will be leaving genting at 5pm on dat day.

TCSIM

1,000 RPM
Apr 20, 2007
babyishfemme,
You mean you going genting on 14th and 28th July? Wish you HUAT all the time!!! You leave 5pm on 15th or 28th?

babyishfemme

Known Member
Jan 11, 2005
KL/PJ
yeah.i am going to genting on the 14th for MLTR concert and 28th for HCC convoy. i will have to leave at 5pm on the 28th due to certain reason unavoidable,but of cos u guys can go ahead with your plannings!!! Cant wait!!!

Daniel Lee

2,000 RPM
Apr 21, 2005
KL
Sim, thanks for your nice effort and ideas!

So I guess we will just have a meeting for the Genting planing in the chat room that eric made for us.
It's easier, faster and more convenient for all of us here.
So when and what time shall we meet at the chat room?

TCSIM

1,000 RPM
Apr 20, 2007
I propose Sunday 15th July 9 p.m. coz I afraid not enough time.. Can BS sms everyone the link and ask everyone to online at the same time? Any strong objection?

James72

Nov 27, 2006
Please provide the link for the chat room, I'll try to participate.

I have one problem and might require some help from HCC. I need someone to meet the racedage group on 28th july morning at KL toll @ maybe 7.30am to guide us to the meeting place cos most of us are unfamiliar with the KL route and danny633 can only join us in the evening. We should be leaving SG @ ard 4am in the morning.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Race and track junkie's take note, you will love this. A 1972 Lola T210 at Spa Francorchamps during a masters race. And just to make it all the more interesting, the driver, Chris Fox, spins at turn 1 right after the start. Watch as he makes his way back up the field in a car with zero driving aid, pity it's just a 5-minute video. If you're wondering how come the cars in front manage to pull away so easily...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience