newbie needs serious help!

strangex2

Known Member
Mar 22, 2007
Performance good = more fuel lah. Takkan you suddenly get better acceleration with same amount of FC meh. Maybe because your RPM hits the higher end faster before changing gears now. Auto or manual tranny?

zac

1,000 RPM
Feb 7, 2007
Johor Bahru
well... although u mentioned that you dont wanna change convert engine, but i really advise u do so cos tiara engine is from citroen, and no more spare parts from proton anymore, my dad's frend used to own one, whenever he needs replacement part, he will then slashed by the chop shop... by a doing an engine transplant, u can have more power, cheaper maintainence, better fc... y not?

weikhee86

Known Member
Dec 10, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
well... although u mentioned that you dont wanna change convert engine, but i really advise u do so cos tiara engine is from citroen, and no more spare parts from proton anymore, my dad's frend used to own one, whenever he needs replacement part, he will then slashed by the chop shop... by a doing an engine transplant, u can have more power, cheaper maintainence, better fc... y not?
am saving money for engine transplant now. :D

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

1st time:
About a year ago, he parked it right opposite of his mother's apartment guardhouse. According to the guards, their view were obstructed when a van parked side by side with my cousin's GTi. When the van moved away, the GTi vanished into thin air just like a David Copperfield magic trick.

It seems that my cousin was a victim of a syndicate that goes around stealing the hatch lock of GTi and making a key from it. Then they replace it back hoping the owner didn't notice it was...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience