Kuala Lumpur
hi sifus,

newbie in the house.
anyone viva owners in the house?
i've got mine for almost a year now.
manual elite btw.

plan to get something for my viva

- 3-1 extractor probably
- not sure about the exhaust, but ive got a friend's exhaust (myvi) normal driving no sound. when go above 3k rpm only vroom vroom. lol. i like that kind.
-already have a 2 point strut bar and anti roll, havent on yet tho.
- wanted to change the audio player.
- a lil bit stickers from Tom's.
-15inch rims maybe. i dont know.

probably thats all.

got pic of any sifu's viva ?
share is caring. :wavey:

any advice? :hmmmm:

DerrickEe

Known Member
Oct 18, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Viva driver here too, 850cc manual. I have changed my exhaust system to 3-1 extractor, 1.6" piping, bullet and straight flow muffler. Throttle response was so much better especially during mid range and top end. My fuel consumption increased from 18km/l to 14km/l.

Maybe after you've done your exhaust system, you can consider getting an open pod air filter? just my 2 cents

Btw, do let me know your review for your anti roll bar upon installation. Planning to get an anti-roll bar too. Only have front and rear strut bar currently.

DerrickEe

Known Member
Oct 18, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
thought of open pod as well,

btw where u get ur car done? pricing?

whats ur top now? :hmmm:
I got my exhaust done in Kaki Exhaust Shah Alam. They took more than 3 hours to work on my exhaust + the wait, but it was worth it. RM670 overall, extractor and muffler stainless steel, piping and bullet aluminized steel.

Top speed, never had the chance to test it since I hardly drive on long highways. Only went up to 140, very unstable, one wind blow my car can topple :rofl:

I am planning to sell off my cap ayam front strut bar to c-tech front strut bar and then add a c-tech anti roll bar. Already have a c-tech rear strut bar.

What suspension are you using?

lekiruturbo

May 2, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
I got my exhaust done in Kaki Exhaust Shah Alam. They took more than 3 hours to work on my exhaust + the wait, but it was worth it. RM670 overall, extractor and muffler stainless steel, piping and bullet aluminized steel.

Top speed, never had the chance to test it since I hardly drive on long highways. Only went up to 140, very unstable, one wind blow my car can topple :rofl:

I am planning to sell off my cap ayam front strut bar to c-tech front strut bar and then add a c-tech anti roll bar. Already have a c-tech rear strut bar.

What suspension are you using?

All stock bro.

My friend changed to OEM 3rd Gen Vios 15inch rims.
Feel like the Viva is more planted now. Do something about the bodyroll.
:)
yup..much bodyroll..too much..

LittleWhiteWagon

1,500 RPM
Oct 12, 2009
P.J
hi sifus,

newbie in the house.
anyone viva owners in the house?
i've got mine for almost a year now.
manual elite btw.

plan to get something for my viva

- 3-1 extractor probably
- not sure about the exhaust, but ive got a friend's exhaust (myvi) normal driving no sound. when go above 3k rpm only vroom vroom. lol. i like that kind.
-already have a 2 point strut bar and anti roll, havent on yet tho.
- wanted to change the audio player.
- a lil bit stickers from Tom's.
-15inch rims maybe. i dont know.

probably thats all.

got pic of any sifu's viva ?
share is caring. :wavey:

any advice? :hmmmm:
Open pods are pointless, this has been discussed endlessly in so many of the threads on ZTH. Get a drop in one instead, you won't regret it on hot days.

If you're going for handling > looks keep your wheels to 14". 15" wheels are just burdening the engine unnecessarily.

The toms stickers are subjective la, but personally it just makes the car look extra cheap. What do you plan to do with the car anyway? Daily drive with a bit of fun? :driver:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Test: Nismo X-Trail
Photos / Words: Tom
Car: Nismo Malaysia - Edaran Tan Chong Motor

Hmmm,.. a Nismo X-Trail?
Are we nuts to be putting up an SUV on Zerotohundred.com? No...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience