Newbie Mivec 1.8

E-Tech

Jun 28, 2005
Johor
Ya lah... then post yourself meh???:biggrin:
Post the car, then I chipped the ecu, and fix the e-manage blue and butt dyno tune it....
How can onot? Okaylah... i degree(set) the cam for you also lah... you got adjustable cam pulley right?... You want 4 throttle not? or just put in b series ctr intake manifold and super90 70mm TB... and let me know your targetted horsepower....
Tq

P/s if serious PM okay..

civic713

Known Member
Mar 14, 2006
Terengganu
Bro E-tech....

i still confuse....if using the ctr intake...and super90 70mm how the wiring for TPS. need mod.

artworkz

500 RPM
Jul 3, 2008
JB
tumpang thread.. i m oso driving a mivec+93 block, i feel my car now quite high fuel consumption. 10liter run 70-85km. mind share ur mivec fuel consumption?

E-Tech

Jun 28, 2005
Johor
Bro E-tech....

i still confuse....if using the ctr intake...and super90 70mm how the wiring for TPS. need mod.
Super90 does not come with tps...need to transfer ur mitsu tps into it or
get a honda tps and connector but will need some minor wiring job......
Both brands of tps uses 5v signal...

civic713

Known Member
Mar 14, 2006
Terengganu
Super90 does not come with tps...need to transfer ur mitsu tps into it or
get a honda tps and connector but will need some minor wiring job......
Both brands of tps uses 5v signal...
thank u bro e-tech....so i can used standard TPs la........

caRman

Oct 24, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
hi everybody..iam newbe, running in mivec 1.8 (blacktop). find the best tunning. E-tech, where ur location at Ipoh and how much to rechip and tunning...TQ bro

caRman

Oct 24, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
hi guys, iam still used standard manifold and injector, just replace VR4 TB & 1.8 fuel pump. so far running no problem but doest know HP never dyno test.

---------- Post added at 09:03 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:55 AM ----------

hello mivec sifu and member? what the best spark plug for mivec upgred, last time i used G power but cannot used 4 long time, my car have jerking sometime...now i used denso iridium sk20...so far still okey but dont know until???? TQ bro

joe_mirage

1,000 RPM
May 7, 2006
rotationperminute.blogspot.com
guys I need to ask a few question here. What type of injector and intake manifold that you guys using for 1.8 MIVEC ?

275 / 390 cc ?
Mivec / GSR Intake Manifold ?

Thanks
275cc is sufficient enough. mivec intake manifold is better.

hi guys, iam still used standard manifold and injector, just replace VR4 TB & 1.8 fuel pump. so far running no problem but doest know HP never dyno test.

---------- Post added at 09:03 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:55 AM ----------

hello mivec sifu and member? what the best spark plug for mivec upgred, last time i used G power but cannot used 4 long time, my car have jerking sometime...now i used denso iridium sk20...so far still okey but dont know until???? TQ bro
ngk iriway heat 7 FTW :biggrin:

caRman

Oct 24, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
4 my mivec 1.8. just used na block and mivec high comp. piston...
joe and members thanz 4 ur info...so now i looking 4 to buget setting...

Sapeqlaa

Nov 18, 2009
Ipoh
bro you say you're using GSr block..
then what about your piston?
is it GSR as well?
Yup GSR block...but still mantain mivec piston...slight knocking...but minimize it with 1.5 mm metal head gasket...according to my mechanic...gsr block has extra oil jet...correct me if im wrong...

---------- Post added at 09:23 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:16 AM ----------

guys I need to ask a few question here. What type of injector and intake manifold that you guys using for 1.8 MIVEC ?

275 / 390 cc ?
Mivec / GSR Intake Manifold ?

Thanks
For injectors; i'd rather use 275cc...sufficient already...but if u wanna go for bigger injectors; u go with 390cc (high impedance)...some say low impedance will burn your ecu or something..stand to be corrected though...

Manifold: I'm sticking with mivec's manifold...but haven't tried or share experience with people using GSR's...anything feedbacks??

---------- Post added at 09:25 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:23 AM ----------

Im using the same plug brand as yours (denso iridium)...did used ngk earlier...but in terms of difference..not much..but back at my place...denso iridium will go way cheaper than ngks....hehehe...small budget... :P

---------- Post added at 09:29 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:25 AM ----------

hi everybody..iam newbe, running in mivec 1.8 (blacktop). find the best tunning. E-tech, where ur location at Ipoh and how much to rechip and tunning...TQ bro
Bro, i think sifoo etech is in Johore...based on ur location (KL) ur slightly closer to Johore rather than me in Ipoh..wikikiki...but he did mentioned..if ur seriously interested..pm him to get the logistics done...

---------- Post added at 09:36 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:29 AM ----------

tumpang thread.. i m oso driving a mivec+93 block, i feel my car now quite high fuel consumption. 10liter run 70-85km. mind share ur mivec fuel consumption?
Rough estimation with my 10 liters...more less the same with yours...somewhere around 90km max..i guess mine also is a fuel guzzler or is it standard when it comes to mivec?...but various factors also in play: city driving or highway ones?...heavier right foot maybe?? (kekekekek)....always driving within mivec range???..a lot of factors need to be considered i guess...

But my estimation with 10 liters : 90km max. is done with a highway normal speed (120-140km/h) driving..

sebastien

Known Member
Oct 19, 2008
all sifu if 1.8 mivec i wan change to hi cam must above 30+ degree?

joe_mirage

1,000 RPM
May 7, 2006
rotationperminute.blogspot.com
yups since the std mivec camshaft ( 2nd profile ) is already 288/300.