new user comment here....

microhardisk

Jan 16, 2006
finally, last 2 days, i decide to put tufoil into my car engine. i mix it with castrol magnatec.

but, the teppet sound is seems to be noiser and louder that before. and my car engine is 'roaring' like diesel engine. why...?

focalpoint, plese respon.

microhardisk

Jan 16, 2006
maybe i bought fake product tufoil... bought at tesco sg. petani kedah

the oil is reddish in color and quite sticky and oily. are u guys got same specs as mine?

FocalPoint

500 RPM
Apr 26, 2004
In some cases when you go from a 20W50 viscosity to a 15W viscosity, engine noise may be more audible. A 20W viscosity is a thicker oil and this gives a numbing effect.It is just like adding a bottle of SAE40 oil treatment.

On the question of tappet noise, if you follow the threads, there have been comments from some zth members with regards to motor oils that do not cause tappets to be noisy. We are impartial on the choice of motor oils to blend with Tufoil. We will always leave this decision to members.

The addition of Tufoil will free internal engine surfaces and bearings of friction. Moving parts now thrive in this low friction medium and they move effortlessly.You may or may not experience a more noisy engine initially. It is difficult to compare between engines for no two engines are alike.But there is no question of a petrol engine " roaring " like a diesel. In all these years, the feedback is that engines are more quiet with the use of Tufoil.And there are many out there who can say on this.

acbc

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
KD
Noisy tappets due to clogged hydraulic lifters. Don't use engine flush. Just drain old oil n pour in cheap mineral oil n run engine for 30 mins. Drain oil n change filter. Now, pour in new oil (say 15W/40) n Tufoil.

microhardisk

Jan 16, 2006
castrol magnatec is 10w40. before this, i also use the same viscosity grade.

some fren said, for old engine u hav to use higher viscosity, like 20w40. duno how true is that statement.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi, i would like to know it took how long for the new clutch to completely have grip? izzit after the new installation ..i rev my car the clutch will worn out?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience