New Integra owner

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
Originally posted by Xenix@Nov 10 2004, 15:49
Don't say like that la.. Yellow looks nice wat..
if that color on Ferrari 360, 535, CTR EK9, ITR DC2, ITR DC5, Porshe GT3, Alfa Romeo Gt & 147 GTA, Audi TT.......thats good lookin.........

but now.......... :(

500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
no wonder u call it stupid edition. hahaha.....!

cheers!

Gandalf

Known Member
Jan 7, 2004
hahahahaha.....so every is either a brother or brother-in-law here am I right? Cool. I can live with that. :lol:

Ermm...will no one answer my queries in the first post?

aramis

500 RPM
Nov 20, 2003
Cyberjaya/KL/PJ
www.scuba2u.com
Originally posted by Gandalf@Nov 12 2004, 00:13
hahahahaha.....so every is either a brother or brother-in-law here am I right? Cool. I can live with that. :lol:

Ermm...will no one answer my queries in the first post?
welcome Gandalf (is it The White or The Grey?) ;)

well, the honda forum has always been like that. Discussion tends to sway to other topics. hee..hee..

sleepy

500 RPM
Sep 7, 2004
1. The aerial at the back of the car. It's not going up or down smoothly.
When I looked at it, it seems that someone had itchy hands and bent it a
little, hence the not smooth part. So it goes tak tak tak like a machine gun during the process. I was wondering they sell a replacement, the whole thing cos I doubt that anything can be done to rectify it. If so how much and where?

the tak tak tak thingy mmg ade la.. my integra oso got..i oso dunno y..
like duwana masuk or kluar properly..
my frens accord oso like dat maa... i think its a floor..
if u cant rectify it i think its best dat u cut the wiring for the antenna and masuk a new one..use the stciker type antenna lor..good oso wat..

Xenix

3,000 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Kuala Lumpur, P
honda_fans.tripod.com
Gandalf, Why not put some internal stick on the windscreen aerial? My car dont have the auto aerial la.. but seat on a few friends car that has it.. It does sound..

Gandalf

Known Member
Jan 7, 2004
I see. Well that's one problem soved (almost). Will be visiting the used car dealer tomolo to fix the leaking problem. It's just a temporary measure until I find time to change the rubber seals. <_<

Ok. Finished my FIRST full tank. RM60 for 380kms. How's that for fuel consumption? Good? Bad? So So? It was mostly low throttle with a few sprints here and there. Morning start and stop traffic.

I'm on 16 inchers with BF Goodrich tyres. The previous owner was nice enuff to change to these NEW tyres before she sold it. Muahahahahha :lol: The little rubber spikes are still on the tyres. What a great owner. The grip is excellent. You know the ramp from Help Inst. towards Jalan Duta? Well...all the way down doing 80km with nary a squeak. And since the car is slightly wallowy, I was leaning towards the door panel but I can feel that the front of the car is pulling towards the steering inputed direction. Awesome. B) Similar to the "front end pull negated by rear end push" effect. :blink:

itrDC2

500 RPM
Mar 21, 2004
Kuala Lumpur, M
Originally posted by Gandalf@Nov 12 2004, 20:44
I see. Well that's one problem soved (almost). Will be visiting the used car dealer tomolo to fix the leaking problem. It's just a temporary measure until I find time to change the rubber seals. <_<

Ok. Finished my FIRST full tank. RM60 for 380kms. How's that for fuel consumption? Good? Bad? So So? It was mostly low throttle with a few sprints here and there. Morning start and stop traffic.

I'm on 16 inchers with BF Goodrich tyres. The previous owner was nice enuff to change to these NEW tyres before she sold it. Muahahahahha :lol: The little rubber spikes are still on the tyres. What a great owner. The grip is excellent. You know the ramp from Help Inst. towards Jalan Duta? Well...all the way down doing 80km with nary a squeak. And since the car is slightly wallowy, I was leaning towards the door panel but I can feel that the front of the car is pulling towards the steering inputed direction. Awesome. B) Similar to the "front end pull negated by rear end push" effect. :blink:
380km full tank is considered good ler I think. Sumore your teggy is on automatic gear box, correct? mine goes averages out 300km on full tank onli most of the time, 350km if behave a bit.. <_<

I see someone is already getting naughty with the teggy..
Help Inst. towards Jalan Duta?? careful dear, notice the scrapings on the dividers? but you're right, teg's handling on high speed long corners like a darling. Welcome to the club! :D

Gandalf

Known Member
Jan 7, 2004
hahahaha...was just having some fun.

Rite. A short FR on my 'teggy' B)

Went to the used car dealer to have the leakage fixed. He sent me to his workshop which isn't too far from his place. Which is good cos I was low on fuel already. :P The workshop fella basically removed the whole window deflector thingy and applied black silicone (the same kind they use for the windscreen) along the length of it. Problem solved! :D No more rainwater, any water for that matter coming into the cabin liao. Woo hoo...

Went up to Cameron Highlands on Sunday morning, came back Monday evening. Travel along the NS Highway was good but not as good as expected. Tyre roar was present thru out. It's either the concrete tarmac or my tyre compound isn't suitable. I guess it's a bit of both. BF Goodrich Montero is good in the rain but noisy on the cruise. <_<

Power was adequate. Wafted along the journey @ 120kmph. The RPM needle was hovering at 3200 - 3500 which I take is good la. Full tank still RM60 for around 400kms. Am on the 3rd tank now so I'll average it off to see how well the fuel consumption is. :ph34r:

Did uphill climbs/downhill slalom a lot in Cameraon Highlands. Was staying at Tringkap so had to go to Brinchang /Tanah Rata for supper. Not bad for 1.6 auto altho a bit sluggish for my liking. Managed to overtake a few cars on the way up there. B)

The absorbers are nearly gone. Any good recommendations? Would the originals be the best bet? No Titans la pls. No money yet. Mebbe later. :(

On the way back managed to reach 160 but can feel the car still willing to go. We'll have to wait and see how much further it will go. Witnessed a 6 car pile up around Lembah Beringin. Jam like crazy. Polis & ambulans pun sampai. Stopped at Sungai Buloh Restaurant Jejantas to have a pee and drove home. :unsure:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Anyone of u out there hav wiring diagram for proton/toyota/diahatsu?

I m desperately looking for toyota ke70 wiring diagram. need to do some rewiring as some of my car wiring burn out ard, due to last time a mechanic do some wrong wiring.

thanks...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience