[NEW] Front Hood for Wira/Satria/Putra [NEW]

wetwetwater

Known Member
Mar 9, 2004
Puchong
Visit site
Hey guys! We are back with more designs and this time its most importantly CHEAPER than ever!

We also produced OEM front hood for your Wira/Satria/Putra.

Here comes the best part. Price!

The OEM Wira/Satria/Putra Hood is going for RM1500.
The Vented Wira/Satria/Putra Hood is going for RM1600.

These products are Made in Malaysia, hence the lower price. Don't worry about the quality, they are made with the best workmanship available in the nation.

These hoods are made of 100% Carbon Fibre. They are not wrap-overs like some people may have.

Each hood weighs about approximately 7-8ks ONLY!

For more information or enquiries regarding the product, please call me at 012 - 253 6566(Kelvin@wEtwEtwAtEr).

wetwetwater

Known Member
Mar 9, 2004
Puchong
Visit site

cRuZ1011

Feb 27, 2006
ah wet bro,

am looking to get me self a cf hood, however a few question which i appreciate if you can help answer...

i) when u say these hoods are 100% CF, this also includes the frame of the hood right (i.e. the tulang)???

ii) remember seeing a vented hood design (single large vent in the front of the bonnet) which u guys advertise in the hypertune mag with the satria R3 as the car. how much does that cost?? malaysian made?

iii) seen that all your bonnet comes with the clear finishing on top.... is it possible for me to order one whereby it comes not finished?? as i would like to spray the hood to match my car color....

thanks in advance.

wetwetwater

Known Member
Mar 9, 2004
Puchong
Visit site
ah wet bro,

am looking to get me self a cf hood, however a few question which i appreciate if you can help answer...

i) when u say these hoods are 100% CF, this also includes the frame of the hood right (i.e. the tulang)???

ii) remember seeing a vented hood design (single large vent in the front of the bonnet) which u guys advertise in the hypertune mag with the satria R3 as the car. how much does that cost?? malaysian made?

iii) seen that all your bonnet comes with the clear finishing on top.... is it possible for me to order one whereby it comes not finished?? as i would like to spray the hood to match my car color....

thanks in advance.
Hey bro!

1) Nope. The tulang/frame is made of fibre glass. Only the top layer is CF.

2) This model is retailing at RM1950. This is an imported product.

3) All bonnets are clear finished. If you want to spray it, you can still do so. No problem with that.

Regards,
Kelvin.

jiusan

Known Member
Feb 13, 2008
helo
i'am looking for a carbon bonnet that looks like the one on the original car
mine is proton wira .
how much is the price + installation ?
and all the part is provided isn't it ?

R3_P

Jun 10, 2007
bro are you a direct dealer with racecraft?and how much is the bonnet that looks like a GTR?pm me thanks.

wira4life

Known Member
Feb 16, 2009
if can i wan bonnet like the below image in carbon fibre. Got for wira ar??. tHE SECOND ONE ALSO look good but where can i get near around JB. i wan to insert Bonnet pin lock also, can do ar? JB got shop ar?

Attachments

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello ZTH sifus, I would like to ask whether wira/satria rear adjustable coilovers compatible with satria neo? I heard that they say they are different . shorter/longer is that true? I had the front one since i bought from halfcut . Thanks for replying ! :driver::driver::driver::confused::confused::confused:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience