knocking sound in front driver side, driveshalf problem?

Oct 16, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
After making turn, then going on straight direction, my car has single knocking sound on front driver side ....is it drive shalf problem? how to verify? coz sometime got knocking sound,sometime no...

i send to sc for check, they order me an Orifice Valve, is it the cure for this problem?? anyone know what is Orifice Valve for?

but 1 thing very weird, if i switch off aircon while driving, the knocking sound will never happen.

sometime i tried to off aircond to test the knocking sound, the sound wont happen, but after testing, the single knocking sound will happen just when i switch on the aircon....why ah??

is it something wrong with the Aircon and power steering fluid/hose?

AD_EG

6,000 RPM
Apr 5, 2009
Ipoh
not sure la bro...hard to say from your description.

maybe when your air con fan is running and you take a corner,something hits or touches it and creates that sound you are talking about?

or the air con pulley

seongmeng

Oct 16, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
ya...i also wonder...will it be the power steering fluid return hose (after turning) hit something? you said Air Con Pulley, where is the aircon pulley located? is it the aircon compressor pulley?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

To all drivers who did a drum brake to disc brake conversion, mind sharing some knowledge with me? I know the handbrake cable issue is one :burnout:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience