Myvi Make Sound During Cornering

Mr_KrOnIkz

Aug 9, 2008
Terengganu
Dear All Knowledge Guys,

I just bought Myvi at August 2009,after get the car I make some alignment at workshop.A day after that I go the the workshop again coz the alignment is not working good.Then they change the front rims,which left part rims goes to the right part.A week after that is good but then i hear some sound come out from rims when i make a cornering or U-turn on the right side.The worse sound can hear during U-Turn.During driving I also hear tik-tik sound at the right rims along the car is moving.I already check it at Perodua SC but the problems still happen.Is that my drive shaft is broken?Guys,I need ur opinion bout this.So,help me ok.Thanks.

AD_EG

6,000 RPM
Apr 5, 2009
Ipoh
normally that is a sign of your driveshaft ...when you take a sharp corner,full steer..there is a tak-tak-tak sound....

but your car only 2 months old????? i dont think it can be spoilt so fast right?

Mr_KrOnIkz

Aug 9, 2008
Terengganu
Yeah,my car still young.But it happen after i do alignment cos they fix the camber and change the rims position.But the sound make my ride not good.Feel angry with that sound.Like an old lady.

AD_EG

6,000 RPM
Apr 5, 2009
Ipoh
send back to the alignment shop ??? ask them to check

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
under warranty ......u may go check out at perodua service centre....

^bAbym310n^

500 RPM
Nov 19, 2007
Klang
bro...pls make sure that when u make u-turn...see either ur tires got 'touched' with ur car chasis or not..
plus u r using stock rims?
for ur information when u r using a bigger rims in ur myvi...it wil scraps wit ur body chasis which is d wall which separate ur engine wit ur wheel arches...pls check it..

SE86

Known Member
Nov 21, 2005
bro my car also same,my wan worst..after send to service center for the disc skimming than the next 2 days i went to put air in the tyre than i saw greese on the left hand side.i straight took back to service center than they told me the drive shaft got problem, so they changed a new one for me..

^bAbym310n^

500 RPM
Nov 19, 2007
Klang
bro my car also same,my wan worst..after send to service center for the disc skimming than the next 2 days i went to put air in the tyre than i saw greese on the left hand side.i straight took back to service center than they told me the drive shaft got problem, so they changed a new one for me..
did u lower ur car?
if yup then normal la for the driveshaft to broken...

if you guys noticed got loud sound whn u drivin at uneven road then pls check the absorber link...
sometimes it loosen & it reali spoil fast

SE86

Known Member
Nov 21, 2005
my car is standard bro..onli 6 months..yea i notice that got sound when drive at uneven roads..so juz tighten the screws at the absober link there can d ??very leceh wan la when hear those sounds..

^bAbym310n^

500 RPM
Nov 19, 2007
Klang
my car is standard bro..onli 6 months..yea i notice that got sound when drive at uneven roads..so juz tighten the screws at the absober link there can d ??very leceh wan la when hear those sounds..
u can try tighten it
but if it reali broken then u need to change it
local/taiwan is around rm55-65
original from perodua is rm150
if i wasnt wrong but tis is per piece not per set

Mr_KrOnIkz

Aug 9, 2008
Terengganu
My car still standard and use all the basics.I not modified anything yet...mybe at the future...

darkwizard

Jul 10, 2006
Kaching...
u can try tighten it
but if it reali broken then u need to change it
local/taiwan is around rm55-65
original from perodua is rm150
if i wasnt wrong but tis is per piece not per set
Just want to know which link you are refer to...got any pic? i am doing troubleshoot on mine at the moment but so far haven't found the root cause