yes...im a honda fan...better go idsi or vtec???7speed ngam ha???hihi

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Go VTEC :top:

es2611

500 RPM
Jan 10, 2006
fuel com between engine very diffrent ka?
not much difference bro. dont be surprised some of vtec L15A is much more efficient than their counterpart IDSI. better FC and more power.

if ur going for a jazz.. i advice u to take vtec. u wont regret cos im driving one too.

remyzahran

1,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2009
not much difference bro. dont be surprised some of vtec L15A is much more efficient than their counterpart IDSI. better FC and more power.

if ur going for a jazz.. i advice u to take vtec. u wont regret cos im driving one too.
ok bro...thx for ur advice:driver:

markblurberry

Known Member
Jun 24, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Of the 3 choices, i am assuming that they fit into certain budget...nowadays many work on a budget 1st before identifying a car....well my advised is be more open to more options...such as Suzuki Swift - yr 06-07 shuld fit budget....then u can also evaluate toyota yaris, which use to sell for nearly RM100K when it was launched, then there is ford focus, a nice solid car.. and finally how about Nissan Sentra....all are good cars with varying degree of aesthetic appeal. If u already die die confirm the 3 choices, then just ignore this friendly advise tho....

max327

Aug 16, 2010
N/A
Of the 3 choices, i am assuming that they fit into certain budget...nowadays many work on a budget 1st before identifying a car....well my advised is be more open to more options...such as Suzuki Swift - yr 06-07 shuld fit budget....then u can also evaluate toyota yaris, which use to sell for nearly RM100K when it was launched, then there is ford focus, a nice solid car.. and finally how about Nissan Sentra....all are good cars with varying degree of aesthetic appeal. If u already die die confirm the 3 choices, then just ignore this friendly advise tho....
i think the TS would like to focus on the more common models while stay away from proton.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

my seat belt no longer pulls back by itself..after releasing, it only retracts a little bit at a vr slow pace...

so, is there anyway to repair it back to new/good working condition?? bare in mind, it should not compromise the stopping ability when it is pulled/jerked...safety first...

i havent reli seen the seat belt mechanism b4..so i was wondering, wat affects the ability of the seat belt to retract?? shud b a spring rite?? if so then it shud b rather easy to replace a new spring so that...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience