about myvi lagi best 1.3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Josephine

Mar 20, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
I plan to do something on my car...:confused: it's been 1 year old... any suggestion?? I know all u were pro's.. =) waiting for u guys opinion~ Thank you!!!!

Josephine

Mar 20, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
go to forums & select car make sumwhere @ the bottom than u post this there, sure alot will asnwer u better:biggrin:
thanks~~~n i realize it after i post this~=) anyway~ thks for ur reminding, n is it this is de way i reply ur comments?

---------- Post added at 07:26 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:14 PM ----------

go to forums & select car make sumwhere @ the bottom than u post this there, sure alot will asnwer u better:biggrin:
thanks~~~n i realize it after i post this~=) anyway~ thks for ur reminding, n is it this is de way i reply ur comments?

cvkit17

2,000 RPM
Mar 20, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
There's a duplicate to this thread in "car talk" too. Different title but same description.

SF is already in there.....:biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Bernie Ecclestone has finally come out and said it: he wants the British government to pay for the British Grand Prix. The race could be dropped from the F1 calendar in 2010 if money cannot be found to rebuild Silverstone and to pay the fees demanded by the Formula One group.

"The government could and should do something to help ensure the BRDC does not lose the event," Ecclestone told the Daily Express. "We are supposed...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience