Need opinion from old timers...

copisaha

Mar 31, 2009
Hello guys,

I'm new here. I wanna ask about Nissan Cefiro A31. I really admire that car and plan to own it in nearest time. My question is, is it suitable for me 2 own an A31 Cefiro with my basic salary around RM2k? I wonder is the spare parts 4 the cefiro is as expensive as Honda's parts? & is the parts 4 the model is easy to find nowadays?

Thanx 4 ur time...

Phystole979

May 15, 2009
JB / Barcelona
Is it with standard engine or with RB20/25/26DET/TT? & by the way, you wanna buy the car cash or you plan to buy it using some kind of loan? (personal loan maybe). If you buy the car by cash...then I also think that you should buy the car. it is a great car. the parts for the engine is easy to find nowadays. Just pay a regular visit to any kedai potong nearby. Like any other car owners, just make sure that we don't spend so much on modifying the look or performance of the car. Make sure that what we spent on our cars do not exceed 1/3 of our salary. Happy motoring!

copisaha

Mar 31, 2009
Is it with standard engine or with RB20/25/26DET/TT? & by the way, you wanna buy the car cash or you plan to buy it using some kind of loan? (personal loan maybe). If you buy the car by cash...then I also think that you should buy the car. it is a great car. the parts for the engine is easy to find nowadays. Just pay a regular visit to any kedai potong nearby. Like any other car owners, just make sure that we don't spend so much on modifying the look or performance of the car. Make sure that what we spent on our cars do not exceed 1/3 of our salary. Happy motoring!
I prefer the Cefiro to come with RB25DETT, but it's hard to find sellers that had been done the swapping with legal registered. Only some of them had. Beside, many had said RB20 had many problems. For now, I plan to buy the car by using personal loan. If I had the car in standard mode but already RB25DETT inside, I'll be so much satisfied.

Anyway, thanx for your advice & concerns.

hanslin

Known Member
Dec 23, 2008
:itsme::biggrin: buy cash dont loan! hear my story:smokin:
short one...la!
i loan a waja new , after 3yrs struggle to paid montly and cal (ur due date have arrive!) or a morning knock:banghead: i sale std it n get nothing back plus have to paid 8k!!!:banghead:
all this happen becoz of me think is ez to paid back same as yours! is not! went things goes wrong.

:biggrin:now i have 2 car buying cash n some $ to mod oso!:biggrin:

the end! HAPPY NEW YEAR!:rofl::rofl::rofl:

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
u must standby rm30k cash...
then your mthly salary enuf to maintain the car.
if u take up personal loan of rm30++, mthly repayment bout rm500...+-
u will be left for rm1.5k, rm500 for petrol per mth.
left with rm1k, if need to have repairs, u wanna eat maggi or roti canai your 3-4 yrs ah?
nissan parts are hard to get,...my fren told me, he has money but useless also cos there are no parts....unlike honda parts, janji wang ada, barang mesti ada.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

microfibers
Microfiber Explained

micro fiberWhat is Microfiber?
Imagine a microscopic plastic wire that cuts through and breaks apart dust, dirt, grime and moisture, and then picks it up like a magnet without scratching the surface. This is what microfiber does when cleaning. Our microfiber is a revolutionary thread, comprised of wedge-shaped polyester filaments and a core of nylon. Made of both oil-attracting and water-attracting polymers, the fibers are woven into masses of...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience