[Need HELP] Wrong Engine No. but inpection done!

autotrans

Known Member
Mar 15, 2004
www.gabsuspension.com.my
transplanted my engine to gsr and got the inspection done last month

and guess what,
i kena jpj road block today, then only i realized the engine no. stated on the engine
is not same with my car reg card & kastam form (1 number different...)

luckily gautim the jpj to avoid my car from tarik back to jpj, learned a lesson today, and for those who r planning to transplant engine, make sure u check the engine no. on the block and the kastam form, dont do stupid thing like i did.....:frown:

thats mean the engine no. was already wrong when importing time, and the funny thing
is i can pass the inpection......

guys, how/what should i do now to update my car registration card & insurance policy??!
do i need to do inspection again? my runner said yes, really!!?

tk2005takeru

Known Member
Jun 15, 2005
KK
bro, ur runner sure got special powers... can hypnotise the JPJ... if i put nos can try hypnotise them to pass it??

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Subaru's much anticipated BRZ gets a little lime-light at this point, having brought back some inputs from the past with ideologies of having something small, light and fun to drive injected into their vehicle.

<!--more-->Now you can watch Subaru's engineers reveal how their big ideas went into small spaces.

The Japanese automaker has compiled about 22 minutes worth of footage as to how they...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience