[HELP] To trace car owner from car no. plate

infinity.melvin

SlowPoke
Jul 4, 2006
kuala lumpur
Guys, anyone here can help or got jalan to trace car owner no. plate?

My gf got into an accident by a van, sort of hit and run. Made a police report already but apparently the van havent made any report yet. Currently still pending for results from the sergeant and cant proceed to insurance claims.. Car stuck in panel workshop.

Accident happened in USJ goodyear court 7 (one of the apartment next to the USJ 8 police HQ).

My gf was entering the apartment at the guardhouse, as it is a 1-way street (JALAN SEHALA).
That van driven by a bangla i suppose, went in a WRONG direction SPEEDING and hit my gf's car. Then he came down and scold my Gf for being "BUTA" then drove off just like that.

Need your help to trace WFD 4301. Green Toyota VAN :adore::adore::adore::adore:

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
u go jpj get a runner to print out the details...pay some money for the runner...

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
Or you can go JPJ do it yourself. Costs RM10 if i am not mistaken.

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
if not mistaken nowaday they don let outsider request for it, only runner with jpj tag....but lately i dunno any changes or not

feipepe

Known Member
May 12, 2010
balakong
y the police dun have take action mer? supposing this issue should be police responsible to trace back the owner and help us to do....

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Tak ada orang mati, they wont take action...

infinity.melvin

SlowPoke
Jul 4, 2006
kuala lumpur
thanks for the suggestions guys. luckily the fella made police report. dont have to hunt him down.
apparently its a bangla with driving license. driving that van, working as either contractor or service air cond.

thanks for all the help! much appreciated!!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I have been away for some time now. I need to apologise to my legendary detailers whom I did not follow, or read your posts here - Josh, Kenneth, Erik are just a few to mention. I do keep up to date with your posts in facebook and for Henry, in youtube :top:. Jack and Kc, I see that the hive is doing great :burnout:

It's time I make a comeback to let you guys know that I am still alive, and not kidnapped by terrorist over here in Sabah.

Upon arrival, the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience