need help on what parts to buy

gixxer8500

Aug 31, 2010
Melaka
i bought a DC5R FL model 2 months ago, but now i'm feeling that i still like the pre-facelift model better... already in the midst of ordering the parts needed to do the conversion, but i would need some help/advice from the sifus here. so far what i have listed to buy:

1. front headlight (pair)
2. rear tail lights (pair)
3. front bumper
4. rear bumper

i'm not sure whether i need these parts as well:

headlight bracket
tail light bracket
front "type R" logo & plastic netting

*please feel free to add in the stuff that are needed cos i'll have to make the order at one go... appreciate those that have done the conversion to give info n help here... :driver:

DCK5

Jun 16, 2010
KL
Hi,
interested to buy my Original INGs body kit?? Or swap with me? My one is prefacelift 03. If interested then we negotiate further for the price.. PM me ok!

jd5

Known Member
Mar 9, 2010
N/A
RM6k for a conversion to a non facelift? Wow.. a lot of other things can be done with that amount of money.

gixxer8500

Aug 31, 2010
Melaka
6,000?!?

DONT

DO

IT

!!

:stupid:

ahah... ok so what should i do, or how would i get my bodykit ? anyways my car already has most things needed (i think so) v-manage, buddyclub headers, K&N, TE37 rims, TEIN edfc,.... now to me is just the looks which i prefer more to the pre-facelift...

Asimo1983

Feb 2, 2010
Singapore
Its not that simple..... Parts needed:

1. Front bumper
2. Type r Side air vent
3. Grille
4. Honda emblem - Might b same as facelift
5. Honda emblem holder
6. rear bumper
7. front headlight
8. front headlight metal bracket to hold prefl bumper
9. rear taillight
10. rear taillight metal bracket to hold prefl bumper
11. additional taillight bulb socket as prefl got 4 round lighs instead of 2
12. Front type R bumper lip
13. rear type R bumper lip
14. special screw for the front lip as the screw is of funny size, front big rear small

**** I am not sure about this but yr fl Hid kit may not fit prefl but can try

I actually bought the full kit from a bro here recently but gave up coz too many stuff when initially i thought its manageable....... Yr rear u have to tap an additional wiring to plug into the socket

Initially I was like u like prefl.... but somehow after awhile before i going to change pre fl i feel fl front is damn nice n sleek

NukeeZoid

2,000 RPM
Jan 26, 2005
further_seems_forever.blogspot.com
ahah... ok so what should i do, or how would i get my bodykit ? anyways my car already has most things needed (i think so) v-manage, buddyclub headers, K&N, TE37 rims, TEIN edfc,.... now to me is just the looks which i prefer more to the pre-facelift...
just spend it on a bodykit then. for RM6,000... you could probably get an original kit!

INGs bodykit for the facelift is preeetttyyyyy... :biggrin:

Initially I was like u like prefl.... but somehow after awhile before i going to change pre fl i feel fl front is damn nice n sleek
its 2 quite distinct styles.

the pre-fl with the teardrop treatment makes the car look that bit more aggressive.

the fl has really clean lines, and the car looks a tad bit more modern and poised.

its really just different strokes for different folks depending on what you like.

personally i preferred the pre-fl, and even with great offers for fl DC5s i stuck with my gut and bought a (slightly overpriced, but excellent conditioned) pre-fl. :proud:

gixxer8500

Aug 31, 2010
Melaka
Its not that simple..... Parts needed:

1. Front bumper
2. Type r Side air vent
3. Grille
4. Honda emblem - Might b same as facelift
5. Honda emblem holder
6. rear bumper
7. front headlight
8. front headlight metal bracket to hold prefl bumper
9. rear taillight
10. rear taillight metal bracket to hold prefl bumper
11. additional taillight bulb socket as prefl got 4 round lighs instead of 2
12. Front type R bumper lip
13. rear type R bumper lip
14. special screw for the front lip as the screw is of funny size, front big rear small

**** I am not sure about this but yr fl Hid kit may not fit prefl but can try

I actually bought the full kit from a bro here recently but gave up coz too many stuff when initially i thought its manageable....... Yr rear u have to tap an additional wiring to plug into the socket

hehe thanks for the advice, i kinda didnt like the front FL look cos it looks abit like honda accord (older model) which is why i'm intending to do the change. anyways u still have the full kit lying around ? :biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

those i saw they use computer to tune car for n/a or carb
how does this thing works or called? what is needed? software cables? is that every car have ECU? any eletronic that can tuned the car performance? how eh? duno can DIY this thing ? i found the sofware and setting for the car model and manufacture :cool:

something like this? http://www.perfectpower.com/products/smt6.asp

must addon some kind of ECU pigiy back or something ? stock original cars carburator la or...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience