Need Help!! my wira have morning start problem...

Highlander

Known Member
Jul 15, 2006
My brother just bought a second hand carbie wira (1.3), currently it seems that the car is very difficult to start up *warming up*(morning).(just like the owner..) the engine will die if did not press the accelarator.. then the timing turns up Ok when the engine is well warmed up.. (around 5 mins).. Do anyone knows what is the problem? Is it the carburator or the distributer? or the engine itself? i had changed a recond distributer and plug cables but the problem is still there.. Need help from u guys.. please..:embaressed_smile:

g88

3,000 RPM
Jan 28, 2004
check your carb, look like autochoke jam.

What was the intial idling RPM during cool start ? How is the car FC like ? when in warm up condition if you floor your pedal, is there any black smoke from exhaust ?

Highlander

Known Member
Jul 15, 2006
Dear g88... Thanks for the reply.. auto choke?.. where is it located? any noticeable cable? can it be serviced or need to replace any parts?
the initial idling during start up is very low.. too low n if not press the accel it will die.. i think around 500rpm. since the rpm meter not stable.. The FC is quite Ok.. Yes there are black smoke coming out from exaust..

cik_yat

Known Member
Aug 31, 2006
Miami
wandianagarageinc.blogspot.com
bro.. u need to service ur carb.. u kenot service ur autochoke by ur self.. it place inside the carb..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear all,

Anybody knows where i can change or get this fixed? I've got chips/tear/makan on mine, wear is uneven. Only used it for a short while and this is my second one in the last year. Both has the same problem. Please call/text/pm me if you know where i can get this fixed.

Thanks.. May the torque be with you..:driver:
Fariq(012 3939290)
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience