Need help!! Front suspention got cracking sound!

chrissiew

500 RPM
Mar 7, 2005
Kuala Lumper/ P
Visit site
Every sifu here! I need u all help me to solve the kot kot sound at front suspension (not sure which part) when damping or cornering. Did any body here driving waja have the same problem with me? Really really hate to hear the sound, feel like something loose in front the suspension. PLS HELP ME!~

lovehacker

Known Member
Jul 21, 2005
Sg. Petani?Ipoh
check the ball joint first........
If all suspension part are ok then it's maybe your steering rack..... dont worry mine also sound kok kok .... still finding way to make it silence.......

chrissiew

500 RPM
Mar 7, 2005
Kuala Lumper/ P
Visit site
check the ball joint first........
If all suspension part are ok then it's maybe your steering rack..... dont worry mine also sound kok kok .... still finding way to make it silence.......
which part of ball joint will be cause like that? the steering rack i already change to super pro before, i don't think so is the steering rack sound.

ziurence

Mar 31, 2006
bro,ask is u use the ori absorber ?if yes then the answer will be u absorber worn out (my cent).cause last time my sis waja also facing the same problem as u and the car only out less than one year.after change it for free(cause under wanrranty)it good for some month...but same problem out withthin one year .....so after this we change to outside brand i think is monroe than the problem eliminated untill now ...(2 year n few month now )

^wind^

Known Member
Sep 7, 2005
Selayang
my fren told me he install 4monroe in his client's waja...
the feel very good...
i guess monroe quite a good choice oso...

N tat sound oso happening in my wira rear suspension...
sigh...

chrissiew

500 RPM
Mar 7, 2005
Kuala Lumper/ P
Visit site
bro,ask is u use the ori absorber ?if yes then the answer will be u absorber worn out (my cent).cause last time my sis waja also facing the same problem as u and the car only out less than one year.after change it for free(cause under wanrranty)it good for some month...but same problem out withthin one year .....so after this we change to outside brand i think is monroe than the problem eliminated untill now ...(2 year n few month now )
I been check the sound not from the ABS, cause i already change the ABS last time and no suck sound coming out. but now the sound like knocking sound when small bump. Im not sure isit the anti roll bar link ball joint has defective? i ask foreman their say maybe is the front (dog born) problem.

chrissiew

500 RPM
Mar 7, 2005
Kuala Lumper/ P
Visit site
my fren told me he install 4monroe in his client's waja...
the feel very good...
i guess monroe quite a good choice oso...

N tat sound oso happening in my wira rear suspension...
sigh...
now im using original Mit. FTO absorber, when reach 130 to 160 didnt feel shaking and very stable.

no_LIMIT07

Jan 9, 2007
chrissiew,

U already fix your u'r problem is it? :listen: Kind to share how to setle it coz i'm also face the same problem with my wira. the sound coming after i change my old absorber to monroe reflex..it's come from the right hand side..sound like something is hitting the body...first time i heard, i think it comes from my dashboard...but after inspection the dashboard everything is ok...damn...headache...:banghead:

no_LIMIT07

Jan 9, 2007
not settle yet, still have the sound on both side, but right side is louder.
ic....so juz ignore the noise...:bawling: i went to several workshop but they said that all my rubber still ok...i don't know what to do.....i check my absorber upper mounting, still ok.no crack...how is yours?

chrissiew

500 RPM
Mar 7, 2005
Kuala Lumper/ P
Visit site
ic....so juz ignore the noise...:bawling: i went to several workshop but they said that all my rubber still ok...i don't know what to do.....i check my absorber upper mounting, still ok.no crack...how is yours?
my also every things r fine, but dunno still have the knocking sound. has a foreman told me to change the " dog born " at the front suspension will be solve the problem, but not sure is what he said is reliable r not?

m@ttz

1,500 RPM
May 7, 2006
klang
absober top mount may produce sound due to bearing loose, my wira also got many sound b4, like zoo negara, things can be check..

- absober top mount
- lower arm bushes
- steering rack/tie rod
- ARB bushes
- driveshaft maybe also..

it was so so headache to find it, need to go one by one..

no_LIMIT07

Jan 9, 2007
absober top mount may produce sound due to bearing loose, my wira also got many sound b4, like zoo negara, things can be check..

- absober top mount
- lower arm bushes
- steering rack/tie rod
- ARB bushes
- driveshaft maybe also..

it was so so headache to find it, need to go one by one..
Any workshop to recommend?my workshop don't want to do as they have new mecdhanics that dam lazy..huhuhu..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hey guys, asking for opinion.. im fresh degree graduated , planning to get a second-handed car .. budget around 80K..not from a rich family...At first, im planning to get inspira after go to proton showroom but my parents said not worth it.. 90k for a proton .. So i stick back to my dream Civic , vy nice , spacious ..... but after calculate the loans ..... found out abit hard for me as a fresh graduate.. almost half of my salary gone just for my babe.. therefore i plan to downgrade, but i...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience