Need advise - ICE for Symphony

boyzone

2,000 RPM
Mar 13, 2005
Guys,

Plan to set up an ICE for Symphony on my Lion 406.
Would like to ask on front and rear speaker set up.
What kind of speaker should I go?

Pls advise... Thanks.:adore:

boyzone

2,000 RPM
Mar 13, 2005
Just prefer basic entry level will do.
So, budget is around RM2k.
Thanks.

Tohsan

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 13, 2004
Char Kuoy Teow
Amp and suwoofer.
Pls advise.. Thanks
2k budget can only get u a basic proper amp like maybe a new 4 channels phd 4075 for your front components plus some spare change for your wiring maybe zero gauge for power cable and some decent rca cable.

boyzone

2,000 RPM
Mar 13, 2005
All sifus,

Anyone have an experience replace Peugeot 406 rear speaker?
How to DIY ?
Pls advise.. Thanks.

angeldeservetosleep

500 RPM
Jul 3, 2008
heaven
www.myteamcity.com
i assume it was u laaa hahaha next time i need to pay more attention.. nervous la first time coming :P

---------- Post added at 08:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:34 AM ----------

All sifus,

Anyone have an experience replace Peugeot 406 rear speaker?
How to DIY ?
Pls advise.. Thanks.
is the 406 and 405 has the same structure? if yes, u need to use weird screw driver dat can bend for 1inch gap to cabot from boot. from boot u can see there is metal parts. underneath the metal parts has 4 screw for total. for my bro car, jz kopak it and put i MDF board to replace the original one and put the after market cover :stupid::stupid:

Tohsan

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 13, 2004
Char Kuoy Teow
i assume it was u laaa hahaha next time i need to pay more attention.. nervous la first time coming :P

---------- Post added at 08:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:34 AM ----------

is the 406 and 405 has the same structure? if yes, u need to use weird screw driver dat can bend for 1inch gap to cabot from boot. from boot u can see there is metal parts. underneath the metal parts has 4 screw for total. for my bro car, jz kopak it and put i MDF board to replace the original one and put the after market cover :stupid::stupid:
i m not loaded like the taokeh in accord,still learning from this mahaguru of ice. :adore::adore::adore:

Zenn

2,000 RPM
Jul 12, 2005
KL
for basic sound system u need a component speaker set, a subwoofer and a 4ch amp. if your limit is 2k for all 3 items then u have to try and find something in the 2nd hand market. if new u will end up with china made items. also u dont need any rear speakers, they just spoil the front stage.

i can offer u something like...Audio System F4-260 4ch amp (used), Helix Deep Blue 10inch sub (used) and Eton Pro 170 component speakers (new) for around RM2200, but without installation or cables, maybe have to add another 300

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi guys,
i converted my satria neo to gsr ck.
im thinking of upgrading it and i need some guide.

any way to gain more hp?

if i wanna change ca18 piston and rod , do i need to overhaul engine?
or just plug and play?

straight away change td05 , waste , intercooler , exhaust manifold and piping ?

there's too many things and i dont know wat to do.
haha..

all the pro please guide me.

thank you^^
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience