National Automotive Policy 2009 Review Results

fstr

7,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Apr 19, 2004
Sahara Desert
who can copy paste all we wrote and send to the ministry?

lets get some signatory and send over to the right ministry.

we are replying with tons of valued points and objections over this NAP thingy, why not put it to good use?

paranoid_android

500 RPM
Jul 27, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
i guess we need to do some petisyen(did I say it right) or something and past to gov.. let they know how we feel.. Cannot sleep thinking of this. what will happened to my junk car? how to modified after this? F***ing S**T

chris_ch3w

Known Member
Feb 15, 2006
who wanna go do petition?must be from a leader then.. ;P

i will put my name down

Muhammed

Known Member
Sep 2, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
www.dezignercustoms.com
My opinion is that a Petition will go a long way in helping everyone voice their opinions , And to let the Ministry Know that there are flaws in the Policy which requires attention , to be fully effective , a Letter should be drafted which incorporates the most pertinent facts which can be easily Substantiated , so that the organisers never get into a Situation where the Powers force us into a Corner from which we cannot escape , remember they are pushing to introduce this and we are pushing against it , so Effectively a clear , Consise , Factual basis that incorporates everyones idea for the Argument would be the best way to go , Add to this a Signing point , where everyone who agrees can put down their details , I think a dedicated thread of this Nature can go along way , as its easy to forward the Email with a link to the thread far and wide and whoever agrees can simply add their name to the list , If a Substantial amount of supporters can be raised then the Impact of this will help to easily achieve the Objective.

Is it possible to Create a Thread on this forum where even Non Members can add their Name , ie , they would not have to register to be able to post in this particular thread , this may make it an Attractive Option which will appeal to a variety of Individuals

we can use the Online Petition too , that may work well too

Last edited:

jombiee

500 RPM
Feb 7, 2005
Ghombau
who can copy paste all we wrote and send to the ministry?

lets get some signatory and send over to the right ministry.

we are replying with tons of valued points and objections over this NAP thingy, why not put it to good use?
Uncle, why not you and others ZTH moderators(so quiet ah ?) do something about it ??
You oldtimer maa:biggrin:

1JZtezza

Known Member
Sep 26, 2008
I posted this in the toyota forum

Guys: Put simply is like this

1)If its cheaper say overhauling the engine with new and original parts then surely we would use new and original parts

2)Insurance company wont pay you new part prices even in 'knock for knock' or whatever claims even if your vehicle is 3-5 year old.

3)Next they will probably up the loading again-the last time was because a few of them lobbied the G for it.

4) In US;sometimes insurance cost more than a car and since they dont have road tax some cars run without insurance.So in Msia case probably you will see more kereta hantu+duplication or no insurance and no road tax.So they will employ more police... and queues at puspakom get longer...Vicious circle!!

5)The G thinks this will increase demand for proton but it could be the opposite.Demand for second hand proton is because of a 'cheap' shell that you can mod evo engines and parts into it.Some may remember what happen to Motoria which was suppose to 'maintain' a second hand car market for proton.

6)Why buy Myvi and not savvy...simply because I can get daihatsu or toyota support for parts(and mods plus bodykits etc).Nobody likes being held by the b..ls____ some more got to wait and so forth.

netmatrix

2,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
P Jaya:Malaysia
kh_tan.tripod.com
If you guys wanna go piket and tiu the goverment, count me in!!! I'm driving a 30 year old car!!! 2 times more likely to be baned from the roads!:banghead:

I posted my thoughts in Najibs 1 malaysia site. Go and put you minds there. Be reasonable please.

Last edited:

xbalance2002

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2006
netmatrix & jombiee,

sad to hear that, Gov will make a big cut from the car inspection...waste more money to get the car pass

angrysnail

1,000 RPM
Feb 7, 2009
Petaling Jaya
wordlinx.com
hmmm..this is one of hot issues for now..today at radio also talked about this..major of our citizen is not agree..scrap car,petrol subsidies,no recond mean no half cut..seyhh..:banghead:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hey sifu's out there need ur help......i hav considered doing a twin cam conversion and haf bought a twin cam head frmo a GSR which is ported and polished for my enjin which is a 4g92p.....would i lose or gain power after conversion...cuz hav been hearing both commentys from ppl
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience