~ my iswara ~ ^^

tofu_manic

1,000 RPM
Jan 11, 2007
weber affects drivability? mebbe untuned ones la :P high cams troo la....

go mythelogy, will not have any issues...8++ gms vs. 2.3 kg stock huhuhu (dun worry, not salesman here, just giving honest feedback :P)

SkYwAlKeR

Over 10,000 RPM!
Mar 12, 2005
ePoh ~ malacca
Visit site
If just to improve drivability and not having instability of air conditioning or unexpected noise, should i just go for the crank pulley only? how bout the cam pulley? I'm trying to improve my car stability(chassis with strut bars), improve my pick up and having consistent accelerations and lastly, non-performance will be sound dampening. Need advice on the engine performance upgrades for 1.3 manual carb. Thanks.
if jz to improve drivability without sacrificing anything, i recommend u get LCP n campulley... adjust ur powerband lower so u have lighter throttle response... as for highcams, get mildcams if u dont wanna sacrifice driveability.... of coz, power upgrade of mildcams wont be as significant as fullcams/racecams.... do cold air intake for ur air filter... exhaust, u should know better than us....

if u want more extreme, switch to electronic fuel injection.... get a standalone ecu and tune it up to ur preference...

as for strut bars... strut bars wont affect comfort... they improve comfort n handling by stiffening up the chassis, making it less flexy.... most effective ones are fender bars, rear bar and front bar... if got rear antiroll bar available, install that as well...

sound dampening... got money go for dynamat or autofoam lor.... less budget, use bitumen and superlon....

hehe follow sifoo sky setup get a DGV or a DCNF...n then drivability wud have improve mucho...actually got a lot of things can do haha
and also improve fuel consumption... hahaha...

Bro.. go for the crank pully and cam pully first.. if u're on a tight budget then the thai made one's should more than do the trick.. the cam pulley will help in the amplification of a certain powerband(of ur choice..) and the crank pulley is definitely gonna propell you to another level... that 'it feels light as hell' kinda thing is gonna hit you like 'Bham..!' chill... enjoy ya newly acquired additional power and if you still feel the need for more.. then by all means.. go ahead... but mind you.. aftermarket/lightened crank pulley's have been known to occasionally cause alternator issues.. weber's,highcams n so forth are 'proper' mods.. but they come at a cost and more often than not.. that cost is drivability... if it doesn't bother you then go ahead bro...
boss, u installed adi LCP??... how much and how does it feels like??... damper or damperless??....

weber affects drivability? mebbe untuned ones la :P high cams troo la....
yeap... i believe properly tuned up weber doesnt affect driveability much... using the wrong air/fuel jetting and wrong AFR mixture usually the main cause of losing driveability...
as for highcams, as i said earlier, cams with degree 272 and below are good for street use as doesnt affect driveability much....

tofu_manic

1,000 RPM
Jan 11, 2007
sky, very bling ur hood damper!

nice nice...much easier to lift now?

kweng84

2,000 RPM
Dec 22, 2005
PUCHONG
www.zerotohundred.com
:congrats: Great great great~! Applause to you all, thanks brothers. This thread really getting interesting. Hmm, after reading all the stuff that you all advised.. it makes me hesitate to think which is the priority to go for becoz' if do it all together, my wallet going to get a hole. Haha. Else, what i do is .. don't complain and just sit the car for few more years.. But, what to do, my hand always itchy.. always get poison by my customers.. haha :D Really appreciate the advices. Thanks again!

tofu_manic

1,000 RPM
Jan 11, 2007
no prob glad to help fellow iswarian haha! sorry if have poisoned u too hehe

tofu_manic

1,000 RPM
Jan 11, 2007
actually do a bit a bit oso can, u can appreciate better what each consecutive mod can do...

SkYwAlKeR

Over 10,000 RPM!
Mar 12, 2005
ePoh ~ malacca
Visit site
sky, very bling ur hood damper!

nice nice...much easier to lift now?
haha... i bought it because of the blingness.... if red or yellow color i dun wan buy lo....

now abit easier to lift up... i think wrong installation... coz the thing doesnt come with installation manual... i've requested the manual from ftzone... waiting for his reply....

So jealous ur rim.. Ur rim very suit ur side skirt wei. Hehe..
my rim vr nice meh??... hahaha.... when u wanna change urs??... go for 18".... kekekekeke....

actually do a bit a bit oso can, u can appreciate better what each consecutive mod can do...
yeap... each mod u do, u will appreciate ur car even more... thats what car modder enthusiast feels....

tatayoung

Known Member
Feb 7, 2007
bro sky.. i havent installed me a LCP as yet lar..:P

btw.. how much u gt em bling-bling hoodlifters for bro..?

singchaii

500 RPM
Sep 3, 2005
Pandan Jaya, KL
cannot ho for 18" la.. Later my car cannot move.

That hood lifter very cha lat 1.. Not fit for my car. Kena block by fender and hood.

SkYwAlKeR

Over 10,000 RPM!
Mar 12, 2005
ePoh ~ malacca
Visit site
bro sky.. i havent installed me a LCP as yet lar..:P

btw.. how much u gt em bling-bling hoodlifters for bro..?
ooo... the hoodlifters, rm73.... expensive than normal ones.... but i like the chrome part... dun like red or yellow....

cannot ho for 18" la.. Later my car cannot move.

That hood lifter very cha lat 1.. Not fit for my car. Kena block by fender and hood.
yealer.... now my hood bulge abit adi... dun care la... looks more fierce now with bulge hood... lolz....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

any one heard of full throttle development(ftd) before?
its at usj area, near goodyear court there

seems like they are proton modding specilalist, and they had tuned many proton cars before
i am thinking to have some mod done there, but before that i would like to have some advice for it
anyone had heard of them before?
hows their workmanship?
are they reliable?
any info about them?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience