My 1st tulan thing in 2013

csl

1,000 RPM
Aug 22, 2005
Malysia
Just about 3 weeks ago, a drug addict stole my house aluminum door/window frame. Total cost me RM1.xk for fixing. Sibeh tulan. I found out the place they are hanging out and it is a kedai besi buruk (which is quite famous for people to go there and buy back their stolen item). I almost wanna get few bottles of petrol and burn it down but I didn't do it because these type of people need something else to teach them a lesson so I'm planning for something else. (*reported to police but they can't do anything cause lack of evident)

Today I read a news. It is the 1st thing to make me tulan in 2013. A 22 years old guy broke into a house and stole few bottles of branded wine, a cell phone, Rm6k cash and a laptop. He obviously got caught later on and brought to the court. At this point, you may wondering what I'm tulan'ing at. It is the judge sentenced the thief for 14 days jail + RM2k saman.

ref: 被控入屋爆竊 失業漢監14天罰2000 | 中國報

The 1st thing came out in my mine is WTF. Then combine with the past 2 rape cases (related to underage girl), I know why the crime rate remain high and police also lazy to take cases.

Sometimes I'm wondering if the judges or some so call human rights fighters, visit western countries too often or staying there too long or watch too much western movie. A person who fck someone's life up only receive light punishment which is way lesser than the victim's lost. Some even promise not to do it again in 5 years and can get away with it. If you think the Lynas thing is causing grievances, I think these type of criminal will cause far more distress. Of cause, I'm not saying that we should chop off the thief's hand nor the rapist's dick, but at least par to the loses. If total loses are RM10k, but the punishment is only 14 days of confinement + RM2k, then the thief is making RM16k for a month. No wonder so many people don't wanna work but doing bad things for living. But when we punish the thief or even defense our belongings, then we will receive the punishment a lot more than the thief.

Please tell me the law is fair or it is protecting the rich and the criminals :banghead::banghead::banghead:

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Sorry for your loss, brother. My area also have many snatch cases. We are trying to catch them but they seems to know where and when to do it and escape.....:banghead:
Yup, not sure what the police are up to. Those days could see police car roaming around, nowadays seldom even see them. No wonder so many landed property area are sealing off their area and employ guards on their own....

Mr.Chaser

4,000 RPM
Jun 29, 2009
Johor
Bro csl, sorry for ur loss too. I think even u can caught them directly also no point as nowadays Mr.P & Mr.T like got connection, ex: Kena tangkap & sit in Mr.P car, half way Mr.P claimed Mr.T escaped half way during journey to Mr.P station... How ah?!?! I cant figure out untill now... Almost look-a-like scenario in Magic show!!!

Bless ourself only in such a nice Bolehland! Anyway, let the bad go & cheers for better 2013!!!

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
The only way to fight crime effectively as a police officer. I vote CSL as a police officer. Surely can prevent crime :rofl:

But what I'm trying to say is that, we need people who would really stand for the human rights and abide with the law to fight crime..

Not some big beer belly who keep getting "commission" from us citizens.

Small cases dont want to bother, big cases also dont want to bother...have to wait until when it involves people's life only take action...Really a pathetic crime fighters...Not to say all of them are like that. Some are really good.

Anyway, we can only work together as a normal citizen to try to nab them.

A few days ago around 1am at Old Klang Road. I just got down from my car going for Hokkien Mee, suddenly a few women shouting saying got people trying to steal car at the far end beside the road where the cars were parked.

Then the owner of the restaurant went and have a look without weapons on hand. I was like, shouldn't u be taking something with u.
I did went have a look but I think the culprit went off after someone shouted for help. A lot of people who were eating went and check if it was their car that was targeted.

At such situation, I think we all have the responsibility to work together to go in a group to check or nab this people instead of our famous Malaysian attitude which is "Stop & Stare" This song actually kinda suit majority of us malaysians...that's what most of us do...

Which is also a reason why criminals are more daring nowadays. Cuz they know we have the mind my own business mentality...

LesleyAprotto

Banned
Jun 16, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
My first tulan thing in 2013 is...

When I am not allowed to express my experience and opinion on the ADDING 2T TO PETROL thread...

I was like being warned, asked not to post and labelled as an extremist !

WTH ?:banghead::rofl::smokin:

Mr.Chaser

4,000 RPM
Jun 29, 2009
Johor
Remind me another case from my mech: Kena caught w/o handfree,
Mr.P "Mau tolong tak, belanja kopi o atau nescafe?"
mech "kopi o boleh tak?(at the same time 20bucks out)"
Mr.P " Huhu, macam ni sudah boleh minum banyak Nescafe!(with very big smile after received the commission from my mech":banghead:

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
The only way to fight crime effectively as a police officer. I vote CSL as a police officer. Surely can prevent crime :rofl:

But what I'm trying to say is that, we need people who would really stand for the human rights and abide with the law to fight crime..

Small cases dont want to bother, big cases also dont want to bother...have to wait until when it involves people's life only take action...Really a pathetic crime fighters...Not to say all of them are like that. Some are really good.

Anyway, we can only work together as a normal citizen to try to nab them.

A few days ago around 1am at Old Klang Road. I just got down from my car going for Hokkien Mee, suddenly a few women shouting saying got people trying to steal car at the far end beside the road where the cars were parked.

Then the owner of the restaurant went and have a look without weapons on hand. I was like, shouldn't u be taking something with u.
I did went have a look but I think the culprit went off after someone shouted for help. A lot of people who were eating went and check if it was their car that was targeted.

At such situation, I think we all have the responsibility to work together to go in a group to check or nab this people instead of our famous Malaysian attitude which is "Stop & Stare" This song actually kinda suit majority of us malaysians...that's what most of us do...

Which is also a reason why criminals are more daring nowadays. Cuz they know we have the mind my own business mentality...
Why Malaysian like that, is because not my property why I bother, or if I help what happens if get killed or injured. The situation gone quite bad to this extent.....:banghead:

---------- Post added at 10:50 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:48 AM ----------

Remind me another case from my mech: Kena caught w/o handfree,
Mr.P "Mau tolong tak, belanja kopi o atau nescafe?"
mech "kopi o boleh tak?(at the same time 20bucks out)"
Mr.P " Huhu, macam ni sudah boleh minum banyak Nescafe!(with very big smile after received the commission from my mech":banghead:
Their thinking then is, go catch thieves no commission and putting one self in danger too......:banghead::banghead:

csl

1,000 RPM
Aug 22, 2005
Malysia
Thief got caught but being sentenced lightly. Rich men can have lawyer(s) to twist things up. Police catch or not is almost the same as not doing anything except wasting their time and effort. Ordinary innocent people can only sit down and wait for their turn to become a victim.

What ordinary people think? I don't really know. But some people will think like my wife, always worry about those person who make us a victim, if we revenge, they will haunt back. Meanwhile, if we got caught by revenging, then the law will make us suffer enough to defense our own rights as a human.

Since nothing much I can actually do, the only option left for me is to fork out some RM10-20k for get things straight. What make me sad is those poor people who become victim, they don't even have a chance to seek for a fair justice. Malaysian law is not too bad but the those people who make the sentence and also those who put human rights wording on their mouth need to revise themselves. They are the main reason that causing the crime rate maintain at high level. Stealing should have max 5 years of prison but 14 days is just a way to let the thief strike another victim or even revenge on the victim who report police. Who will pay or compensate the victim losses? Lose RM10k already sibeh tulan but the thief only get 14 days jail. IJM may have another patient.

LesleyAprotto

Banned
Jun 16, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Thief got caught but being sentenced lightly. Rich men can have lawyer(s) to twist things up. Police catch or not is almost the same as not doing anything except wasting their time and effort. Ordinary innocent people can only sit down and wait for their turn to become a victim.

What ordinary people think? I don't really know. But some people will think like my wife, always worry about those person who make us a victim, if we revenge, they will haunt back. Meanwhile, if we got caught by revenging, then the law will make us suffer enough to defense our own rights as a human.

Since nothing much I can actually do, the only option left for me is to fork out some RM10-20k for get things straight. What make me sad is those poor people who become victim, they don't even have a chance to seek for a fair justice. Malaysian law is not too bad but the those people who make the sentence and also those who put human rights wording on their mouth need to revise themselves. They are the main reason that causing the crime rate maintain at high level. Stealing should have max 5 years of prison but 14 days is just a way to let the thief strike another victim or even revenge on the victim who report police. Who will pay or compensate the victim losses? Lose RM10k already sibeh tulan but the thief only get 14 days jail. IJM may have another patient.
Sorry for your loss bro...
Stay cool, election is just a matter of weeks from now...
Probably we can do something to determine our fate in the future?

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Why Malaysian like that, is because not my property why I bother, or if I help what happens if get killed or injured. The situation gone quite bad to this extent.....:banghead:

Their thinking then is, go catch thieves no commission and putting one self in danger too......:banghead::banghead:
Yup, there say heroes are only in the movies not in reality. They are right but not when we citizens work together in a group. 1 fellow surely is dangerous. Even the criminals do things in groups.

As for the bribery thing and criminals paying off lawyers, I think those are kinda norm in most developed countries. I believe it is everywhere for this case.

Real experience from my Uncle. He was a van driver last time. That was like 10 years+ ago when I was a kid. He met with an accident with a reckless driver. I don't really remember the whole story but what I was told was, my uncle was not wrong and he was hit by the other driver. Not sure how it happened but it wasn't my uncle's fault according to the law.

Went to court and fight for his rights since the other driver is putting the blame on my uncle even
it was him who knocked into him and the caused of that accident.

Went a few times since that bugger have paid off some people to give a false statement in court which is what we suspected.

Then since the other side is using such ways to win, my uncle I could say lucky that a witness willing
to testify for him but of course with some commission requested only he willing to help my uncle
be the witness. So, end up we won the case. My uncle was crippled. One leg have to put in steel metals in it. Can never ever bend his leg anymore at that time even until now.

My uncle's life was ruined by that irresponsible cunning reckless driver. After the accident,
everything changed. Wife left with him with his only son. He was jobless. No one want to hire him
since he is considered as handicap. Work in a factory also kena bully by boss's son just cuz he is crippled. :mad:

Law...??? what is Law until today? No difference since 10 years ago till date...:banghead:

csl

1,000 RPM
Aug 22, 2005
Malysia
The problem will not solved by replacing the gov. Probably even worst after that. Too many green peace and human rights fighters on the opposition side. This is the fact and cannot be denied. Please don't feel sorry for me, in stead, should prepare and feel sorry for the thief and the besi buruk boss. They will regret when I come back to Malaysia.

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
remember the norway shooting n bombing? the guy only got 21years in jail which is the maximum penalty in that country regardless of crime...here we are more cruel. we get "jailed" 30 years when we buy a house.

mh wong

500 RPM
Feb 14, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
change gov.......can change law......better environment of doing biz n etc.......make malaysia 'a better place to stay'.....~ SINGAPORE

current gov.....u need to follow their way.....i mean.....corrupted mindset......coz corrupted management / country....

when criminal can settle by $$$$$......for thief.....its no problem to do again n again.....

---------- Post added at 12:18 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:08 PM ----------

Pls dun tell others......"Malaysia is TOO big to manage"..........is like telling.......those giant MLM company cant manage their biz in the whole world.......

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
LOL you living in which country bro? This is Malaysia. Even if you are a police officer, your Sarjan will ask you let the culprit go. If you're a Sarjan, your Inspector will ask you let culprit go.

As they say, if its crooked up top, the bottom won't be straight anyway.

Malaysia isn't TOO BIG to manage, the current government just don't know how to manage it after doing it for over 50 years.

---------- Post added at 01:28 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:25 PM ----------

The problem will not solved by replacing the gov. Probably even worst after that. Too many green peace and human rights fighters on the opposition side. This is the fact and cannot be denied. Please don't feel sorry for me, in stead, should prepare and feel sorry for the thief and the besi buruk boss. They will regret when I come back to Malaysia.
It will be solved by replacing the government actually. How come polis unit tindakan khas take c4 and bomb foreign civilian? Because of politicians! Malaysia police is just lazy and corrupt, but they won't do things that have no ROI. The 2 officers who was charged don't even know the victim, let alone having any motive or reason to bomb her.

Don't believe the bullshit government feed you, use your own BRAINS and THINK.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
LOL you living in which country bro? This is Malaysia. Even if you are a police officer, your Sarjan will ask you let the culprit go. If you're a Sarjan, your Inspector will ask you let culprit go.

As they say, if its crooked up top, the bottom won't be straight anyway.

Malaysia isn't TOO BIG to manage, the current government just don't know how to manage it after doing it for over 50 years.

---------- Post added at 01:28 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:25 PM ----------

It will be solved by replacing the government actually. How come polis unit tindakan khas take c4 and bomb foreign civilian? Because of politicians! Malaysia police is just lazy and corrupt, but they won't do things that have no ROI. The 2 officers who was charged don't even know the victim, let alone having any motive or reason to bomb her.

Don't believe the bullshit government feed you, use your own BRAINS and THINK.
Haha! Ya, was only kidding with our bro csl here...is indeed they are crooked up top...:banghead: