moving to new zealand

dre42

7,000 RPM
Feb 21, 2006
www.redzoneconnection.com
awesome bro..come on down to auckland and join us in skylinedownunder.. i'll put the word out to the boys if you're keen to buy to buy one.. :wavey::driver:

Bump: and like they said R.I.P - Look out for Rob,he is the "Sifu" in RB engines... also also ST-hitech ..these are the big boys :adore:

Last edited:

z34

Known Member
May 5, 2009
hello dre42. u stay in auckland?

visited the skyline down under forum. but its quite not happening there.

while browsing the net to study about owning a skyline, i came across a site that is justdriven.com

one of the guys there bought a gtt and then fully convert everything to gtr parts. the engine, the exterior and the interior. even when it stands beside a real gtr, it's almost impossible to determine which one is gtt or gtr.

so, one thing comes into my mind.

do u guys support the conversion of gtt into a gtr-look-alike skyline. i mean convert it to gtr body part, engine and other performances part like what that guy did.

i'm thinking of doing this since after the survey, i found that generally the price of r34 gtt is half of the price of r34 gtr in nz. even some of them is 1/3 of the price of r34 gtr!

i think the bodypart is not a big matter since it is easily accessible around the world.

for the performance, will leave it to what u guys have mentioned earlier - R.I.P.S:biggrin:

what do u guys say?:biggrin:

Last edited:

farizio

Known Member
Nov 26, 2007
KL
won't be the same, and a lot of work if you're talking bout the R34 series..

not to mention a lot of small2 things eg; GT-R fenders are super light aluminum versus the steel ones on the GTT (this would only matter if you;re a purist though hahaha)

but to each his own... my two cents? since you're gonna RIPS it out, might as well do it on a GT-R!!!

V-Spec

Nov 28, 2003
Are there more weldings in a BNR34 versus an ER34?

z34

Known Member
May 5, 2009
i love the mean look of r34 but r34 gtr is still quite high in price there. even the stock one is nzd50k. hehehe.

nvm. if can't r34, i'll just go with r33 gtr which is a lot cheaper. :biggrin:

dre42

7,000 RPM
Feb 21, 2006
www.redzoneconnection.com
hey bro,yeah i live in auckland...it's true that the website is not happening as zerotohundred :biggrin: but those guys will help you out.. generally we do support the conversion ,it's your own preference but you'll have to spend a bit of money..all you have to do is have connections..and you'll get pretty good deals on bodykits..

are you making your way down to new zealand?

hello dre42. u stay in auckland?

visited the skyline down under forum. but its quite not happening there.

while browsing the net to study about owning a skyline, i came across a site that is justdriven.com

one of the guys there bought a gtt and then fully convert everything to gtr parts. the engine, the exterior and the interior. even when it stands beside a real gtr, it's almost impossible to determine which one is gtt or gtr.

so, one thing comes into my mind.

do u guys support the conversion of gtt into a gtr-look-alike skyline. i mean convert it to gtr body part, engine and other performances part like what that guy did.

i'm thinking of doing this since after the survey, i found that generally the price of r34 gtt is half of the price of r34 gtr in nz. even some of them is 1/3 of the price of r34 gtr!

i think the bodypart is not a big matter since it is easily accessible around the world.

for the performance, will leave it to what u guys have mentioned earlier - R.I.P.S:biggrin:

what do u guys say?:biggrin:
Bump: other best bet is to get a R33gtr like you said ..send it to rips and ask rob to squeeze the horsepower out of it and rape it to the max :driver:

you could also get cheap skylines at www.turners.co.nz..is an auction side, if you're lucky you'll get real cheap drift cars..fresh from japan but not road legal ..

Last edited:

NISMO S-TUNE

1,000 RPM
Dec 9, 2008
i love the mean look of r34 but r34 gtr is still quite high in price there. even the stock one is nzd50k. hehehe.

nvm. if can't r34, i'll just go with r33 gtr which is a lot cheaper. :biggrin:
GTR34 still can fetch that much over there now a days?!?! :hmmmm: :hmmmm: :hmmmm: Not bad woh...the pricing now over here is dropping like nut already! :sleep: :sleep: :sleep:

zamad97

Known Member
Oct 9, 2006
i think maybe becoz they no more can import that type of car anymore..

the ministry said.. " If japanese no more used the car, why we nz want to use it" heheehhe. it about green country mahhh

z34

Known Member
May 5, 2009
guys,

what do you think of comparing the workmanship of monster garage customs (sunway and ipoh) and R.I.P.S (nz)

i think MGC is malaysian R.I.P.S.:biggrin:

hehehehe.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

To all sifu......

Need help here. Currently having problem with my throttle body for 4G13 engine (Proton Wira fuel injection).
REV up & down non stop (air-cond off).
REV normal when air-cond on but will be REV up & down once air-cond temp automatically cut off.
Workshop checked with the reading system said that there is 0 step. Must change new throttle body. Inside gears already replaced last year.
If, look for new throttle body. Can I use 1600cc or 1800cc throttle body from proton as...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience