moving to new zealand

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
i love the mean look of r34 but r34 gtr is still quite high in price there. even the stock one is nzd50k. hehehe.

nvm. if can't r34, i'll just go with r33 gtr which is a lot cheaper. :biggrin:

hey bro,yeah i live in auckland...it's true that the website is not happening as zerotohundred :biggrin: but those guys will help you out.. generally we do support the conversion ,it's your own preference but you'll have to spend a bit of money..all you have to do is have connections..and you'll get pretty good deals on bodykits..

are you making your way down to new zealand?

hello dre42. u stay in auckland?

visited the skyline down under forum. but its quite not happening there.

while browsing the net to study about owning a skyline, i came across a site that is justdriven.com

one of the guys there bought a gtt and then fully convert everything to gtr parts. the engine, the exterior and the interior. even when it stands beside a real gtr, it's almost impossible to determine which one is gtt or gtr.

so, one thing comes into my mind.

do u guys support the conversion of gtt into a gtr-look-alike skyline. i mean convert it to gtr body part, engine and other performances part like what that guy did.

i'm thinking of doing this since after the survey, i found that generally the price of r34 gtt is half of the price of r34 gtr in nz. even some of them is 1/3 of the price of r34 gtr!

i think the bodypart is not a big matter since it is easily accessible around the world.

for the performance, will leave it to what u guys have mentioned earlier - R.I.P.S:biggrin:

what do u guys say?:biggrin:

Bump: other best bet is to get a R33gtr like you said ..send it to rips and ask rob to squeeze the horsepower out of it and rape it to the max :driver:

you could also get cheap skylines at www.turners.co.nz..is an auction side, if you're lucky you'll get real cheap drift cars..fresh from japan but not road legal ..

Last edited:
i love the mean look of r34 but r34 gtr is still quite high in price there. even the stock one is nzd50k. hehehe.

nvm. if can't r34, i'll just go with r33 gtr which is a lot cheaper. :biggrin:

GTR34 still can fetch that much over there now a days?!?! :hmmmm: :hmmmm: :hmmmm: Not bad woh...the pricing now over here is dropping like nut already! :sleep: :sleep: :sleep:

i think maybe becoz they no more can import that type of car anymore..

the ministry said.. " If japanese no more used the car, why we nz want to use it" heheehhe. it about green country mahhh

guys,

what do you think of comparing the workmanship of monster garage customs (sunway and ipoh) and R.I.P.S (nz)

i think MGC is malaysian R.I.P.S.:biggrin:

hehehehe.

Top Bottom