Throttle Body 4G13!!!

viostar

Known Member
Jan 31, 2006
To all sifu......

Need help here. Currently having problem with my throttle body for 4G13 engine (Proton Wira fuel injection).
REV up & down non stop (air-cond off).
REV normal when air-cond on but will be REV up & down once air-cond temp automatically cut off.
Workshop checked with the reading system said that there is 0 step. Must change new throttle body. Inside gears already replaced last year.
If, look for new throttle body. Can I use 1600cc or 1800cc throttle body from proton as well???????:hmmmm:
Because last time I saw 1300cc Wira using 1800cc Putra throttle body & works pretty well!!:burnout:
If 1800cc putra throttle body can use, is there any modification on it??
I plan to purchase new throttle body, so use ori 1300cc wira or go for 1600cc wira or 1800cc putra type????:hmmmm: anyone can help??
The pricing different a lot ke??
Some did told me that in market have China & local assembly. Of course local assembly more reliable compared to China assembly. The brand is A?M loh.....! is it true ke??

Anyone, pls feel free to give your opinion, recommendation or suggestion as well.

Thank you.:adore:

popout

Known Member
Sep 5, 2006
same happened in my 1.3 wira too the car rev automatically up and down

WaRHeAD

Oct 31, 2007
maybe it has something to do with the servo.. try cleaning the throttle body using a carburetor cleaner or something like that..

it is also possible that the problem lies with the servo. i believe there is a servo kit replacement you can buy if this is the problem.

hope this helps.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

For a car with its girth and horsepower, Isaac Newton himself would testify that the 2012 Nissan GT-R shouldn’t be able to do the century sprint in three seconds flat but the supercar slayer does just that and just to drive the point home, gets it captured on video.

Weighing in at just over 1,700kg and packing a 530hp with 607Nm of torque punch, it would be insane to dismiss it as nothing spectacular but...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience