Motorbikes for Mat Rempit who help curb crime

astalavista_baby

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
Well, looking at it positively, it might be a good idea. I mean, we can't generalize them all as snatch thieves. Even if they are, it's still a good thing. You know, Mat Rempit busting Mat Rempit. Either way, someone is going to serv jail time for a crime and that is a good thing, no? Besides, it's not like we can chase snatch thieves using cars, with all the traffic around.

simonchangwaimun

1,500 RPM
Nov 21, 2003
Cheras
teamshadowrider.multiply.com
hopefully they'll betray their friends for new bikes and then they'll start a gang war and kill themselves...superbo superbo formidable...formidable...
good way for putera to TRY to erradickhead rempit

boggysv

2,000 RPM
Sep 7, 2004
BALING: Putera Umno will reward Mat Rempit here with motorcycles for helping police detain snatch thieves......

so wat's ur guys opinion???
So, this is another form of discrimination?
Lets say, a malay lady who has never ridden a bike before catches one, what are the odds she would be paid RM50? She doesnt qualify under the "Mat rempit" group fwiw.
What about a off-duty policeman? A random passerby? A tourist?

What happened to the singh guy who was catching snatch thiefs by himself for quite some time? Any free bike for him?
Now this is funny, as they think malaysians need "baits" to perform our own social duty.
Apply for your mycard and stand to win a car?
Catch a thief and win a bike?

Lasty, of all social groups, they appealed to the group with arguably the worst public conduct and driving/riding attitude? Who is to bear the cost for property damage if a chase goes on? The victim's own insurance?

acbc

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
KD
Seems to me... our so-called G is losing support from everyone due recent price hikes and now they have to resort to such cheap tricks to gain cheap votes. Bah...

simonchangwaimun

1,500 RPM
Nov 21, 2003
Cheras
teamshadowrider.multiply.com
but those cheap votes they earn are F-ups...
so...its still useless
to get higher votes,i think they should do smtg for the rest of the society

Last edited:

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

How to install AFR meter on Iswara UK Spec? Pls help

Hi Guys,
I need help from members who know how/where to connect AFR singal cable at the ECU. If possible can upload the ECU wiring diagram that show the connection. I could not figure out which is the O2 sensor pin at the ECU. Thank you.:confused:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience