mods on Accord CF4

dzulx

Known Member
Jun 10, 2006
www.zerotohundred.com
I thought can touch woo....hehehee...taiwan famous hotspot area ar.....something like drive thru, amoi sell daun pinang ???
Got ka?? have to find find......

fairy

500 RPM
Aug 24, 2007
abe cat....
sori la..maybe next month want turun KL..jupe abg mail...my engine temp suddenly drop to zero when hardly accelerate but when reach to 190km/h..my temp back to normal..kenapa jadi macam tu hah??oredi install back to old radiator,map sensor but still happen.

eh...h23a for RM4800 w/o bodypart..ok ker???mileage below 50k.

---------- Post added at 09:53 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:48 PM ----------

last time i ordered the h23a halfcut with body part.. sebab thought wanna toyol my car a bit, but then tak jadi becos didnt like the output of the engine.. i dapat for a bout 3.5 or 3.8 k only.. hehe.. dealer price :p

yeah...thats rite. memang merajuk kuat.......makes me feel bengang and wanna let go cepat2. just now passed the car to new owner. compressor problem settle (i think so)...before went to see the new owner, i start the engine and switch on the aircon...engine nak mati, but back to normal suddenly. hot air come out from aircon, then i switch on the aircon and engine. suddenly 'ktang!!' sound came from engine bay....i tot my compressor jatuh (hahaha...). when i open the engine bay, nothing abnormality found. then i started the engine back and found my compressor running normal(yes!!)....and i switch on the aircon, also no problem found, running normally.....then i went to passed the car to new owner with advise to check the compressor tomorrow huhu...lepas dah beban aku. gudbai red sun, i'm gonna miss u so much
bai bai red sun.. i liked that red car...

Amoi here so hot.. peha putih.. hehehe... can only look ma.. can not play :D
oooohhhhhh.. taiwan, i miss taiwan :) abang, can play mustttttt play.. i miss the smell of taiwan already :P:biggrin:

---------- Post added at 07:16 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:02 PM ----------

sigh.. waiting for my my h22ar transplant.. gonna miss my sir-t...

fairy

500 RPM
Aug 24, 2007
hehe.. abang aja :) no lah, just that i teringin nak tukar kereta, tapi takde yg i suka.. but the ones i really like i cannot afford yet.. so i gatal, but got nothing to mod on my car d so i ma change engine lor... hehehe... waiting for halfcut now :p

---------- Post added at 05:32 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:28 AM ----------

Selamat Hari Raya Aidiladha, Happy Holidays and Also Happy Vtekkingg :)

bien335

1,500 RPM
Aug 3, 2009
Johor Bahru
Petang raya setting kereta

Zass..

Encik Kamarul absent, masuk Singapore.

Lokasi: workshop terbaik RARE

Zass.

CF4 kacuk CL1.

Sidemarker menawan

Spoiler RARE

Brandon pasang toyol

Enjin RARE

Lineup selepas pasang toyol

Setting semula toyol setelah testing

Ejos baru. BRAND NEW. tak main hafkat2 mamat ni.

tak siap setting lagi

Siap.

pyang8018

500 RPM
Jan 8, 2008
abe bien....ganaz2 JB's car..got lubang tak headlamp CL1??

---------- Post added at 08:51 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:38 PM ----------

SELAMAT HARI RAYA AIDILADHA & HEPI HOLIDAY...

abe fairy...h23a for $3.8k..very cheap.still on ke that price? u mean h23a CH9???i want2..

fairy

500 RPM
Aug 24, 2007
abang bien :itsme: cantik kete kete tu..

abang pyang ::itsme: nanti adik tanya kan ye...

bulet

500 RPM
Oct 24, 2006
Cheras
hi guys....

when i look at those bien pictures, seems like know all the cars. CF4 and CL1 rite? felt like ive drove same species before hahahah(cam hampeh)....
just get back from kelate yesterday with my big car. saw a grey CL7r at kelate, and a red CL7R with cf hood at bentong...(same car rempit with me a long time ago)
my big car fc not so bad ler, lebih kurang CL1 gak. city driving i've got 9km/litre and long distance (not highway) got 12.4km/litre

aja

4,000 RPM
Dec 3, 2003
hi guys....

when i look at those bien pictures, seems like know all the cars. CF4 and CL1 rite? felt like ive drove same species before hahahah(cam hampeh)....
just get back from kelate yesterday with my big car. saw a grey CL7r at kelate, and a red CL7R with cf hood at bentong...(same car rempit with me a long time ago)
my big car fc not so bad ler, lebih kurang CL1 gak. city driving i've got 9km/litre and long distance (not highway) got 12.4km/litre
Your big car sure heavy fuel cause 4WD auto gear+ 2.0cc somemore.

Me used to drive co. Pajero model V32/36 Executive auto+3.5+V6 last time. Surprisingly FC better than this Honda.

the red Honda CL7 belongs one to our friend also. But they never or become zth member.

USJ101

Known Member
Aug 1, 2009
Selangor
hi guys....

Big car? RB1?

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

searching for answers here.... as im still green in the whole modding buisness....

im driving a wira 1.6xli Millenium Ed. after a month of driving the car i had a problem where the mechanic said i had to change the engine(till today i still dont know whether he was telling the truth..) so i agreed and opted for a 4g93 mitsu engine as he said it would be cheaper than trying to replace it with another 4g92 proton engine.... total cost of the procedure is RM1200(is this cheap or expansive?)...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience