mods on Accord CF4

Sato

2,000 RPM
Jul 28, 2004
Last saturday...while at traffic junction, a benz E280 was beside me......then green light.....he was like F1 driver....launched the car damn fast.....it was abit wet on road.......his car tyres spins out all the small stones .......hitting my car front windscreen......damn

So pissed....revved up and try to give it a chase.....failed la....it juz went damn fast...Now i have to send the car for chips repaired ~ 1 hole cost RM80, another smaller one cost RM70 ! Damn.....

Collected my car back from the windscreen repairer........not impressed at all ! Still can see the crack lines. Wasted my RM150 ! How much would a windscreen cost ar ? For our CF4 ?

Last edited:

5efte

1,000 RPM
May 6, 2005
At my house
Last saturday...while at traffic junction, a benz E280 was beside me......then green light.....he was like F1 driver....launched the car damn fast.....it was abit wet on road.......his car tyres spins out all the small stones .......hitting my car front windscreen......damn

So pissed....revved up and try to give it a chase.....failed la....it juz went damn fast...Now i have to send the car for chips repaired ~ 1 hole cost RM80, another smaller one cost RM70 ! Damn.....

Collected my car back from the windscreen repairer........not impressed at all ! Still can see the crack lines. Wasted my RM150 ! How much would a windscreen cost ar ? For our CF4 ?

Windscreen. FOC or FREE. Just go to workshop, bring ur photostat grant, ic & cover note for workshop make claim insurance....

busbar

Jan 21, 2008
Windscreen. FOC or FREE. Just go to workshop, bring ur photostat grant, ic & cover note for workshop make claim insurance....
our cf4 windscreen same as the local 2001 accord ke... plan to change it cause mine was china made.. forgot the name.. maybe xtye not asahi.. very bad vision at night + raining and many many scratched..
rugi la.. not insured the windscreen last time... how much la that thing...:banghead:

5efte

1,000 RPM
May 6, 2005
At my house
our cf4 windscreen same as the local 2001 accord ke... plan to change it cause mine was china made.. forgot the name.. maybe xtye not asahi.. very bad vision at night + raining and many many scratched..
rugi la.. not insured the windscreen last time... how much la that thing...:banghead:

Yeah rite....same size local accord model 2000.
For Asahi Japan price almost rm4k at LHS jalan ipoh. Delivery 1 month. More expensive than 3 series & Mata belalang original windscreen. Thailand made rm880 siap pasang....
I have stock very rare original Asahi euro r used windscreen special order bring from japan. If u want just pm me!!!

Last edited:

Sato

2,000 RPM
Jul 28, 2004
Where got FOC one.....Actually i did buy extra windscreen insurance...but the cover is only RM600 ~ I dun think can claim it this year......but few years back....i know the windscreen costs RM3000++If i wanna change...i wanna get back the Japan made ori windscreen la

5efte

1,000 RPM
May 6, 2005
At my house
Where got FOC one.....Actually i did buy extra windscreen insurance...but the cover is only RM600 ~ I dun think can claim it this year......but few years back....i know the windscreen costs RM3000++If i wanna change...i wanna get back the Japan made ori windscreen la
To play safe isued insurance rm150 for claim rm1k or 1.5k of CF4. Then after installation can get extra cash rm150 from workshop.

dzulx

Known Member
Jun 10, 2006
www.zerotohundred.com
Dear All..

Long time no see..
After a while not active, barely can recognize all forumers anymore...
So many new faces and so many upgraded to CL7..

Missed TT with you guys so much... but what to do.. Im no longer working in the country and my beloved CL1 only staying in the porch waiting patiently for occasional red-line.... sampai merajuk... hehehe...

Anyway nice to see more and more people in the group..

busbar

Jan 21, 2008
To play safe isued insurance rm150 for claim rm1k or 1.5k of CF4. Then after installation can get extra cash rm150 from workshop.
if scretched and many dotted also can claim.. or wait until crack... may be can kawtem with workshop..

Jan 22, 2006
Selangor
Bulet,
Wah compressor CL1 very rare item but I have ex stock. Call me if u want it.

Beware... now very small world, lately new owner knew history of the car...

Grimlock,
CF4 Rear body lite also i have stock!!!!
5efte, my mechanic already order a new tail light this morning... aiseh...

5efte

1,000 RPM
May 6, 2005
At my house
Dear All..

Long time no see..
After a while not active, barely can recognize all forumers anymore...
So many new faces and so many upgraded to CL7..

Missed TT with you guys so much... but what to do.. Im no longer working in the country and my beloved CL1 only staying in the porch waiting patiently for occasional red-line.... sampai merajuk... hehehe...

Anyway nice to see more and more people in the group..
Dzul,

Where are u now??
In Taiwan ke ???

Sato

2,000 RPM
Jul 28, 2004
I still dun understand ~

My windscreen cover is now only RM600....so even if i claim now....i will still have to pay the balance of it rite ? Unless i buy the windscreen cover to up to RM3000, then i might not need to pay anything for replacement !

Is it so how it works ?

dzulx

Known Member
Jun 10, 2006
www.zerotohundred.com
Dzul,

Where are u now??
In Taiwan ke ???

Yup in Taiwan now till Jan...

Trying to find parts shop here but so far can not find...

Surprisingly found several savvy, gen2 and even wira.. hehehe

5efte

1,000 RPM
May 6, 2005
At my house
I still dun understand ~

My windscreen cover is now only RM600....so even if i claim now....i will still have to pay the balance of it rite ? Unless i buy the windscreen cover to up to RM3000, then i might not need to pay anything for replacement !

Is it so how it works ?
For details & inquiry please call ur insurance hotline number or customer service.:driver:

---------- Post added at 07:43 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:41 AM ----------

Yup in Taiwan now till Jan...

Trying to find parts shop here but so far can not find...

Surprisingly found several savvy, gen2 and even wira.. hehehe

Wah dont play2 with amoi there...:biggrin:

dzulx

Known Member
Jun 10, 2006
www.zerotohundred.com
For details & inquiry please call ur insurance hotline number or customer service.:driver:

---------- Post added at 07:43 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:41 AM ----------

Wah dont play2 with amoi there...:biggrin:

Amoi here so hot.. peha putih.. hehehe... can only look ma.. can not play :D

Sato

2,000 RPM
Jul 28, 2004
Amoi here so hot.. peha putih.. hehehe... can only look ma.. can not play :D
I thought can touch woo....hehehee...taiwan famous hotspot area ar.....something like drive thru, amoi sell daun pinang ???

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

What the hell? why those low-life bastards only steals roadtax? such a nuisance. small-small dun wan to 2 die, now troublesome other..mofo!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience