mods on Accord CF4

bien335

1,500 RPM
Aug 3, 2009
Johor Bahru
so... let's TT somewhere near to ampang puteri this friday and take the opportunity to visit our beloved cat77. we can even start after work and then we can still go back to our families before they all go to sleep.
I'll be in KL friday night, taking bus from JB around 8pm.

Sato

2,000 RPM
Jul 28, 2004
nothing serious la... only his right knee got some ligament probs. not really a surgery la. they simply drilled a couple of holes to repair things...

rpm going crazy again huh... i think our fren edddial is very2 well versed with this prob and has eliminated it once and for all
Ligament....hmmm.....solutions....eat more sea cucumbers ! Hehehhee.... chinese ppl said that can cure....

This rpm....i also dunno what's the problem....last time sent to fairy's workshop...took throttle out....clean everything...i dun think i have to take it out and clean every month rite ???

So MALU u know today......stopping at the traffic light....and engine dead ! Hahhaa...

Lucky can start the engine back on......

fobs

3,000 RPM
Apr 6, 2007
whoaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!
this triptronic so many prob kah???

mine also fc problem,... belum solve!
i made a thread on the honda forum liao,... see any1 reply or not,...

hmmmmmphhh!!!

aja

4,000 RPM
Dec 3, 2003
whoaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!
this triptronic so many prob kah???

mine also fc problem,... belum solve!
i made a thread on the honda forum liao,... see any1 reply or not,...

hmmmmmphhh!!!
masuk jer H-2-2-A-R ! kekekeke

Terbukti save minyak!

fobs

3,000 RPM
Apr 6, 2007
masuk jer H-2-2-A-R ! kekekeke

Terbukti save minyak!
aiyo,... baru measure tadi,...
for vpower racing,... driving style mcm pi drag racing,...
7.3km/liter, mampus!!!

aja

4,000 RPM
Dec 3, 2003
aiyo,... baru measure tadi,...
for vpower racing,... driving style mcm pi drag racing,...
7.3km/liter, mampus!!!
Tak pun, change to D15B.

Save petrol also!! kekekekeke

BTW, my EK kontot almost sold.

Later had to buy another Ek kontot. Plan to become tokey EK kontot one day!:biggrin::biggrin:

nksc

500 RPM
Mar 21, 2006
guys...im in shah alam now..jln around s. alam really penin..lots of roundabout..luckily lots of chicks too..hehehehehehehehehe..wanna find dahi licin one la..spare part..

fobs

3,000 RPM
Apr 6, 2007
guys...im in shah alam now..jln around s. alam really penin..lots of roundabout..luckily lots of chicks too..hehehehehehehehehe..wanna find dahi licin one la..spare part..
u campoq too mutch witch
with the abgs abgs here already,... very fast learner

amdfaisal

4,000 RPM
Sep 6, 2004
Bawah jembatan
8pm from JB ka bien... that means 12 am in shah alam la...

anyone tried renegotiating their HP interest rate? I tried to call CIMB yesterday since they've got this offer to restructure HP. in fact their offer is no good la... they will increase the tenure and increase the rate by 1 percent... demn jialat lor... oredy ppl are susah they want to rake in profit summore.

i wanted to get a lower interest rate since i've never missed any installments yet and sometimes i paid more than the stipulated monthly installment... demn the cash deposit machine cannot give u change maaa and i had no small change...

i called yesterday but very difficult to get the guy. first the told me to talk to collection dept and then the collection dept said that i need to refinance and then nego the rate. the dept handling this is the processing dept. i'm trying the processsing dept today... i hope i can get a better deal...

Sato

2,000 RPM
Jul 28, 2004
What happened these few days ??? So bad luck ar....

Juz now parked my car beside the road....it's a 45 degree parking lot.....beside me is the 7gen accord.....after parked ar.....walked down and buy ticket coupon.....then shit......i parked too deep in...the bumper hit the pedestrian walk and the side of the bumper came out......lucky it was flexible ! But there's a very small err.....(terlipat)......

Aiy..... yesterday race with a saga taxi also ! Hahahhaa..... i dunno about other state....but Ipoh taxi....damn ars*Hol* ! Those driving slow would be old folks....like age 60 to 70 ! And those driving fast.......damn terrible also.....1 car 2 lane !

So yesterday this taxi age around 40 to 50.....was on a lane beside my car but that lane was suppose to turn right.....on green light at traffic junction, he juz drive straight.....using my lane already.... ! So i swerved to left and right again infront of him.....then he was like wanna revenge woo....changed to left lane and speed up ! Of course he can't catch up la... on the next traffic light.....it was red.....he juz dun want to lose.....ran through....even red lights ! See...this kind of taxi driver...should have the permit forfeit !

dzulx

Known Member
Jun 10, 2006
www.zerotohundred.com
You are in Shah Alam already? now a lot of our gang in Shah Alam.

I live near your house I think? maybe next tt I will join you guys. Work not busy anymore. last week my son had fever. So need to excuse myself. Maybe this weekend can join.

kitzmet

Known Member
Jun 20, 2008
hi guys..how u all doin?if somebody lookin for f20b single cam,,let me know cos i got one..,

amdfaisal

4,000 RPM
Sep 6, 2004
Bawah jembatan
TT in hospital area not sure la... no takers so far... so plan put on hold la kot. kitzmet, good luck la bro... ppl r mostly upgrading... F20B SOHC VTEC is not really un upgrade option la. i bet u can sell the parts separately... eps ka, ac ka... urs is F20B from a CF4 or from the local CF accord?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

:)

I take no responsibility from failures.... :)

disconnect battery b4 doing wiring works... unless u are very sure of what u are doin.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience