Mitsubishi GTO 3.0 v6 twin turbo , Rx-7 Rotary 1.3 , Toyota Supra 3.0 turbo

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
SF,
the white GTO my one.....the black supra also my one... i use it when i wanna go pasar malam. :rofl:
Black Supra with ICE? :stoned:

Sell Pirated CD in Pasar Malam ar? :rofl: Can blast the songs nicely with Aftermarket ICE :rofl:

The F430 in Kepong leh? :rofl:

gbajien

Aug 29, 2012
Selangor
The White GTO in Kepong is Yours? :biggrin:
There is a friendly neighbourhood around there...Black Toyota Supra...look stock. :love:
there's a white one in Kepong?? heheheh I saw a white one in Shah Alam :biggrin:
I still wanna meet the owner of the green one around Hartamas area... looks like he has Tanabe exahusts made for the GTO heheh

---------- Post added at 01:04 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:48 AM ----------

not a bad car, but as Danz mentioned, parts can be a pain. aftermarket support is lacking when compared to the legendary Supra and the [strike]wanker[/strike] wankel. though from the same generation, the GTO with its AWD system and twin turbo is overshadowed by another AWD with twin turbo from Japan.

I never really knew why. Was it the weight? Or was it the handling lacking? Wasn't very interested cause I didn't really like the looks, and its younger sibling, the Evo, probably outperformed it with some simple tweaks for less money.
just wanted to share a few vids that sparked my interest in the GTO (besides the game GT3 and GT4 on the playstation)..

Super Tuner battle Japan (PitRoadM GTO): TUNING FESTA 2010 SUPER TUNER`S BATTLE - YouTube

Single turbo coversion: Single Turbo VR4 - YouTube

Russian GTO vs Nissan GTR (R35) : Nissan GTR vs Mitsubishi 3000GT - YouTube

Top Gear: Jeremy Clarkson reviewing the Z16A GTO and FD3S RX-7: Top Gear Mitsubishi GTO/3000GT VR4 & Mazda RX7 - YouTube

SiamSpeed autoshow, Thailand: Yatt GTO thailand - YouTube

GTO whacking a lambo hahah: Saf68 vs Lambo @ Battle no limit - YouTube

1380 AWHP GTO/3000GT: 1348 AWHP 3000GT - YouTube

enjoy :)

Last edited:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
there's a white one in Kepong?? heheheh I saw a white one in Shah Alam :biggrin:
I still wanna meet the owner of the green one around Hartamas area... looks like he has Tanabe exahusts made for the GTO heheh

---------- Post added at 01:04 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:48 AM ----------

just wanted to share a few vids that sparked my interest in the GTO (besides the game GT3 and GT4 on the playstation)..

Super Tuner battle Japan (PitRoadM GTO): TUNING FESTA 2010 SUPER TUNER`S BATTLE - YouTube

Single turbo coversion: Single Turbo VR4 - YouTube

Russian GTO vs Nissan GTR (R35) : Nissan GTR vs Mitsubishi 3000GT - YouTube

Top Gear: Jeremy Clarkson reviewing the Z16A GTO and FD3S RX-7: Top Gear Mitsubishi GTO/3000GT VR4 & Mazda RX7 - YouTube

SiamSpeed autoshow, Thailand: Yatt GTO thailand - YouTube

GTO whacking a lambo hahah: Saf68 vs Lambo @ Battle no limit - YouTube

1380 AWHP GTO/3000GT: 1348 AWHP 3000GT - YouTube

enjoy :)
Ya a white one...2 digit if not wrong..White headlights...use to see the car near my friends
house at Bandar Sri Damansara. But seems owner now change to GTR35.

Then now still see the car around...guess sold to someone in Kepong too...Can say so far the only
legend sports cars are Supra and 3000GT that I see so far in Kepong...the rest are more like 350Z, DC5, 300ZX, R35 seldom...mostly are local cars...Cayenne Myvi also got...

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
cayenne myvi :rofl:

btw saw a few magnum cayenne...really stealth flat grey with black rims and black tint.... :adore:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Saw Once before too...Magnum is it a new one? Never seen before..So far only Cayenne Turbo/ Cayenne GTS I think
and Cayenne Myvi (2 Digit No.Plate = Expensive car :rofl:) LOL!

Nats autoparts

Known Member
Oct 18, 2007
i driven all car before..
if wanna go for handling with lots of horsepower and highspeed corners wangan style
go for GTO
if wanna go for drag and some challenging response towards your ability in driving
go for Supra
if want both combo of the top both list
there aint one but consider getting a well match street car use that is really fun
and also sexy
go for Rx7!!

if talk about fuel consumption dont even think of driving car at the first place

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
i driven all car before..
if wanna go for handling with lots of horsepower and highspeed corners wangan style
go for GTO
if wanna go for drag and some challenging response towards your ability in driving
go for Supra
if want both combo of the top both list
there aint one but consider getting a well match street car use that is really fun
and also sexy
go for Rx7!!

if talk about fuel consumption dont even think of driving car at the first place
RX-7 nice car but not suitable for our climate in Malaysia. Lots of feedback that it overheats easily...
:hmmmm2:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Nissan Skyline GT-R34, Toyota Supra, Mitsubishi 3000GT, Honda NSX

the 4 Musketeers? More likely legends :biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi, All,

Recently, someone has been actively asking me to try Fuchs engine oil....

I said I can consider and requested him to provide me the datasheet....

He replied that I can search online so I did but I couldn't find and asked for his help again to provide me the datasheet.

He replied that his friends driving Waja, Vios, Hyundai and Accord said great after using Fuchs Titan...

I told him Fuchs is world largest independent lubricant manufacturer, I believe definitely a...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience