Mitsubishi GTO 3.0 v6 twin turbo , Rx-7 Rotary 1.3 , Toyota Supra 3.0 turbo

ericko

500 RPM
Apr 11, 2005
Sri Petaling
can anyone tell me which is is better.. which 1 is alot problem.. which 1 is nice.. and i wanna ask.. izzit GTO only 2 seat? and pls tell me the reason of problem.. thx~

DRiftAGster

Known Member
Jul 6, 2004
#1 choice -- supra 3.0, durability & powerful..... only disadvantage is expensive road tax in malaysia.

ericko

500 RPM
Apr 11, 2005
Sri Petaling
wat problem with the Rx-7 and GTO? bcoz for my personally i like GTO.. but i need to know wat problem wif it~ thx

DR78

500 RPM
Aug 26, 2005
subang
all the cars u mention above is awesome man.. its individual choice. gto got 4 seats + rear spoiler all electronically controlled.. really amazing for such an old car... u really need to consider the road tax. engine not much problem but i would say its less powerful than the other two. but with wide bodykit it really loks awesome. interior not that great.. if going for 3 litre car i would prefer supra. but my personal choice would be rx7. if u really know rotary well its really not a problematic car.. everyone keeps saying rotary no good.. its bcoz our mechanic not good wiv rotary dats why. u can ask the RE club president to rebuild an rx7 engine for u for a fee iof course in his back kitchen.. thats their hobby n all of their cars are awesome n no problem..
anyway it all ends up wiv personal choice.. love em all.. get all 3 la.. less to think dat way..haha

zan

2,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2005
all old car already...easily more than 10 years old.

but nevertheless still got looks and powerrr...

GTO i think is 2+2. meaning the rear seats are simply small. suitable for toddlers or a bag.

the RX-7 is a real gas guzzler.. but for a 1.3 its really got the power to match the 3.0 engines.

cant u add 2 more choices?

i suggest u consider Honda NSX (the last edition is 3.2 V6 VTEC with 6 speed) and Nissan's Fairlady 300ZX twin turbo.

out of all those 5 i choose NSX, then Supra, then GTO, then 300ZX and last is RX-7.

from ur list alone means supra 1st, then GTO then RX-7. i never owner any one of them before so only based on what i know from readings...

ehaab

500 RPM
Jul 3, 2005
Malaysia
Well the Mitsu GTO and Supra would be my choice...
The rx7 has some problems..but still is a great car..i think it even eats engine oil..maybe u can ask the RX7 owners for more info...

as ZAN mentions u can add the Nissan 300ZX and the Honda NSX..i am not sure how many NSX r currently available in the market ...

u can try the nissan 180sx ...

just like zan..i would choose th NSX above all as that is one hell of a car and rare as well...
otherwise supra or GTO would be the next choice...

what kinda budge do u hve?

BLaCkHoWLiNG

'(^^)|Most Awesome Member
Nov 14, 2003
PJ
www.autojunctions.com
actually...

All car has its own set of problems.... it depends on how u maintain the cars... how u drive the cars... and wear and tears dat the parts in the cars has gone thru... it's best if u have d budget to rebuild a set of engine ready... or to do standalone management with total re-wiring of d car...as mentioned, all these cars are old... they are great cars.. nevertheless old... so if u buy any of these cars.. get abit of extra money aside for these minor teething issues... unless of coz, u go naza and get yerself a brand new porsche ;)

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
RX-7 will be my choice,

great look,
cheap roadtax,
powerful,
mod is still available,
Rotary kaki are usually very helpful, club is active,

the only draw back for me is... i know nothing about Rotary and dunno how to take care of it. :D

Zeroed

1,500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
DR78 said:
all the cars u mention above is awesome man.. its individual choice. gto got 4 seats + rear spoiler all electronically controlled.. really amazing for such an old car... u really need to consider the road tax. engine not much problem but i would say its less powerful than the other two. but with wide bodykit it really loks awesome. interior not that great.. if going for 3 litre car i would prefer supra. but my personal choice would be rx7. if u really know rotary well its really not a problematic car.. everyone keeps saying rotary no good.. its bcoz our mechanic not good wiv rotary dats why. u can ask the RE club president to rebuild an rx7 engine for u for a fee iof course in his back kitchen.. thats their hobby n all of their cars are awesome n no problem..
anyway it all ends up wiv personal choice.. love em all.. get all 3 la.. less to think dat way..haha
Only the 3rd Gen GTO has got the electronically controlled spoiler, those are year 98's I think. As far as I know original MK.3 GTOs are non existent in Malaysia, but there are 3 converted ones in KL... :)

As for those 3 choices, I'd get a Supra cause IMO its almost a completely better car than the other two... minus the price and lightness against the RX7 and the rarity of the Mk3 GTO la.

But I still want a NSX. :biggrin:

Last edited:

ericko

500 RPM
Apr 11, 2005
Sri Petaling
hmm... all ppl have own ideal.. hard to choose... but also depend my self.. but still very thx to u all (si fus)...

verticalimit

Known Member
Mar 27, 2005
i like supra n rx-7 but not GTO hehe GTO= Great Teacher Onizuka

really if i choose also supra cos not much maintainance like a rx-7

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

dear members..pls help me..what is the problem for my civic fornt disc brake?the front disc left side have scratch..i already change to another caliper complete with another nice disc..but the problem still same...my mechanic said that was brake masterpump problem..is that true?pls help me....
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience