mitsubishi 6A10 1.6 V6 engine...

alvin24

3,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
yeah... dropping in the turbo is definitely possible... but for 5k... its hardly worth it.. by a mile !! Eterna Twin Turbo full halfcut also I think around 4k plus minus only leh !! Might as well transplant that in! hahaha... =Þ

motherker

Known Member
Apr 30, 2006
mr alvin, dun condemn plz.....
if u think ur 4G15 is sooo great, den go discuss about it in the 4g15 thread
not ere plzz........
n dis is da laz warnin.......

kher

1,500 RPM
Aug 30, 2004
Klang, Selangor
Visit site
Omg! If like dis also cal condemn then u can ask Tom to close ZTH ok???

We dun discuss, giv opinion, suggest n share our knowledge here anymore.
He's jus telling u how worth it is each project ma.

6A10+turbo=hafcut+turbo
6A12TT=hafcut

Wic 1 is more expensive? U say la... He's not telling the truth ah?
N to make a good setup like wat i said for turbocharging a NA engine is very simple izit? U tink jus like play NFSU2 click a few buttons then kau tim???

Plz think b4 u post. Dun be so stubborn to accept new knowledge. How to improve like dat? U might as well go ur foreman place n ask him enuff la. Wat for u join ZTH???

Did he mention the sentence that his 4G15 is very great? N if not mistaken i tink he's toking bout 4G91. When he said bout 4G15?

Who r u to warn him? R u the admin or owner of this forum?

Last edited:

dolly

500 RPM
Dec 24, 2003
6a10 dun go turbo la, the rod/stroke ratio and low low piston speed means 6a10 has potential to be a very very good n/a motor :D

alvin24

3,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
kher,
No point arguing with these kinda closed mind mofos. This world got a lot of these kinda people, best is just to ignore them. Wonder why they even bother coming into forums if they keep thinking they're right, and that everyone should follow the way they think.

we've done our part in sharing our knowledge to those who are willing to learn. Its up to them how they wanna absorb the info given.

Summore wanna gimme warning... wonder for what... why? u wanna tapau me until i got no more face with your 6A10 issit?

vortex

Feb 3, 2006
if u said better pick 6a12tt straight rather than 6a10 + turbo, is it possible to register any wira chassis to 2.0 litre with JPJ ???

i dont think so, bro.... Nowadays, no more wira/satria/putra allowed to convert 2.0 litre...

sometimes, money dont talk...hahahaha

boyzone

2,000 RPM
Mar 13, 2005
just look for 2nd car which is already done convertion by prev owner.

Adeen

2,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2006
kl
yup....agree with boyzone...easier like dat...no need to think hard until ur brain popps out for turbo kits and all the internal upgrades that have to be done...:)

Jul 22, 2007
syaq, u rite arr..
my wira also converted to 6a10 1.6 v6 n 24valve, ok maa..
this engine is smooth and the maintainence were not to high aarr..
so 4 me this ok la.. not much prob from this engine then turbo. high risk maa.
so it depend to the user i think

skyline9941

Known Member
May 1, 2005
syaq, u rite arr..
my wira also converted to 6a10 1.6 v6 n 24valve, ok maa..
this engine is smooth and the maintainence were not to high aarr..
so 4 me this ok la.. not much prob from this engine then turbo. high risk maa.
so it depend to the user i think

The stock 6a10 v6 engine is definitely much stronger and better performance compared to 4g91 stock engine especially in auto transmission (gearbox 212 vs 222 coding). This is a fact and else those jap enginners wouldnt be allocated hundred thousands fund in engine development. The V6 engine is more sophicated and more parts are required to built. of cos,the maintainace wise will be higher compare to the conventional L4 engine. there is always limit for L4 engine in term of displacement and they are mostly up to 2.4 liters only so far. Else they have either to transform into L6 engine. V series engines will have better balance compare to L-series engines, else the F1 engine will just use L configuration. again, V8 series is evidently the current set-up for F1 engine.
Sometimes, there is no need to argue with those die hard fans of 4g91. Some of them even claimed their engine can even beat the 4g93 with slighly modified engine.What a big sarcatic joke!Huge different in engine displacament and same engine design should be adequate to elucidate the outcome..i use to own a satria with v6 engine. it still running smooth and gives less problem as well. The routine maintainace is just like normal wira, but maybe needs more engine oil (slighly more than 4liters). Now, the car is left for mum to drive. my conclusion is sufficient power and very reliable engine..

Sep 11, 2009
Kuantan
u remove rpm cut off or something?
Hi!..
For my V6 engine no engine cut off and speed cut..standard...

---------- Post added at 10:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:52 AM ----------

The stock 6a10 v6 engine is definitely much stronger and better performance compared to 4g91 stock engine especially in auto transmission (gearbox 212 vs 222 coding). This is a fact and else those jap enginners wouldnt be allocated hundred thousands fund in engine development. The V6 engine is more sophicated and more parts are required to built. of cos,the maintainace wise will be higher compare to the conventional L4 engine. there is always limit for L4 engine in term of displacement and they are mostly up to 2.4 liters only so far. Else they have either to transform into L6 engine. V series engines will have better balance compare to L-series engines, else the F1 engine will just use L configuration. again, V8 series is evidently the current set-up for F1 engine.
Sometimes, there is no need to argue with those die hard fans of 4g91. Some of them even claimed their engine can even beat the 4g93 with slighly modified engine.What a big sarcatic joke!Huge different in engine displacament and same engine design should be adequate to elucidate the outcome..i use to own a satria with v6 engine. it still running smooth and gives less problem as well. The routine maintainace is just like normal wira, but maybe needs more engine oil (slighly more than 4liters). Now, the car is left for mum to drive. my conclusion is sufficient power and very reliable engine..
Setuju! kalau x best xkan jepun nak cipta v6...
ape daa....
pernah pakai 4g91...gegar kuat...overheat sokmo!..
Tukar v6 1.6...baru lah rasa puas memandu...
kih3....

boyzone

2,000 RPM
Mar 13, 2005
My Satria had been loaded 6A10 and 4g91 before.
This is what I face on 6A10:
1) Engine bay is hot.
2) understreet
3) Better tourque as 1.6 engine.

For 4G91
1) have handling fun
2) more aftermarket part to support.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Brother Brother ZTH..

Just wanna to ask coz very lazy to do checking one by one on my car..

I am driving Auto Kancil L500 Turbo 3piston..
The problem is when I stop my car for let say 1 minute..
My car start to jerk for a while..(2-3times) and the aircond comp open back to gain back the timing so that the car wont off..

Is trottle kong?or vacumn kong or map sensor kong?
Have you all ever face the same problem as mine for my car?(Dun care wht car and engine la..)
Kindly gave me...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience