Anyone knows mod parts for 6a10 1.6 V6 ?

mp5onfire

Jun 9, 2005
penang
hi, i'm quite new here... just need some info on where to find parts for my car.... my car is a wira but converted to 6a10 last year... it's more or less same as 6a12 but smaller cc... just wondering anyone knows any performance parts for this engine... like exhaust manifold or nice intakes....or independent 6 throttle maybe (i saw it in a australian website but i dont know if they sell it here)... i know it's a rare engine but i need all the help here... thanks guys !!! :D

Last edited:

boyzone

2,000 RPM
Mar 13, 2005
japanese guys have bolt in turbo on this engine... for our's side, look for 6A12 bolck and throttle body to plug in ... that great!!! dun forget go to lighten ur flywheel first.

if can get 6A12 cam shaft, that should be no problem to replace :D

mp5onfire

Jun 9, 2005
penang
hey thanks for the tip... never thought of it....do u know anywhere in kl that i can get this stuff cheap?? me now in shah alam... thanks again

zero_kool

Known Member
Nov 17, 2004
mp5onfire said:
hey thanks for the tip... never thought of it....do u know anywhere in kl that i can get this stuff cheap?? me now in shah alam... thanks again
well, if u want, i can ask my mech in sunway....maybe he can get some stuff for u at a cheap rate.

cheers

cipan_supercas

1,500 RPM
Feb 4, 2004
Shah Alam
www.draxecu.com
mp5onfire said:
hi, i'm quite new here... just need some info on where to find parts for my car.... my car is a wira but converted to 6a10 last year... it's more or less same as 6a12 but smaller cc... just wondering anyone knows any performance parts for this engine... like exhaust manifold or nice intakes....or independent 6 throttle maybe (i saw it in a australian website but i dont know if they sell it here)... i know it's a rare engine but i need all the help here... thanks guys !!! :D
independent 6 throttle body eh....:rolleyes:

wildboar

500 RPM
Jun 24, 2004
Penang
Visit site
i know a guy who has a wira 6a10..he changed to 6a12 block..oni changed the block..even tb, manifold & others still remain 6a10 ones..very very nice for high speed cruising..check out terato.com and look in the sales section under 'tukar engine' or sumthin like dat..the creator of the thread is jesinjames..its his car..his bro owns a workshop in batu caves..u can check him out..

p/s: i havent been to terato in a while, so not sure if the thread is still there anot..

mp5onfire

Jun 9, 2005
penang
boyzone said:
japanese guys have bolt in turbo on this engine... for our's side, look for 6A12 bolck and throttle body to plug in ... that great!!! dun forget go to lighten ur flywheel first.

if can get 6A12 cam shaft, that should be no problem to replace :D
ermm... i was wondering if i put in the 6A12 cam shaft do i need to put in the 6A12 cam pullys aswell?? and do i have to readjust the engine timing so the piston won't crash with the valve???and do i need to install any add on ECU like AFC or SAFC then do dyno tuning?? thanks bro ;)

mp5onfire

Jun 9, 2005
penang
cipan_supercas said:
independent 6 throttle body eh....:rolleyes:
ya because i saw it in australian web site... it's for 6A12 ... but can i get it here??? thanks!! :)

boyzone

2,000 RPM
Mar 13, 2005
when u back to Penang, just contact me with this number : 0124602880.. see u ..:D

tk2005takeru

Known Member
Jun 15, 2005
KK
Need Help Here

Hey guys i'm new here and just getting a licence. I have a Proton Wira 1.6 XTi, I think is the 1st batch out of the factory @ 1992. This car is cool but I juz lost to my friend in drifting downhill. He's a Satria 1.8 GTi + 2 bar turbo. Need help here at tuning my engine to a better performance. Dunno my engine model but I think it's the stock engine. Plus I'm going to switch it to manual, please help me in this when getting a better gearbox that would not break under high stress. My car is ok and can handle 0-60 in 4-5 sec if the accel is full. But the fuel consumption is high too, full tank = 180km. And it's idling RPM is unstable, help me in this too. PLEASE HELP HERE!!! THX A LOT!!! Oh ya, I'm getting a Kevlar Undercar Protection Grill, where can I get 1?

kruger

500 RPM
Feb 16, 2005
A.Setar
wa... boyzone from penang yer... :) i'm also at penang... hehehe... ;) got 1 6a12tt blok... anybody interested?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

There are a few things to do to when trying to diagnose a misfire. All vehicles are different, but there are a few places to start.
1)If possible use an OBDII scanner on newer vehicles. The misfire counter function can help you determine which cylinder is behaving badly. Clearly this is not an option for all people and vehicles though.

Note)Even without engine scanners you can identify which cylinder is causing a dead misfire. Carefully disconnect one spark plug at a time. If the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience