MIRI CITY DRAG RACE & NATIONAL DAY DRAG RACE!!

zamans98

Known Member
Mar 7, 2004
Go-Kart race arr?

Who's interested?

MiLd7

1,000 RPM
Nov 7, 2004
Borneo Legion
Visit site
on my holiday at shanghai!!!

so all the latest new hv to wait me back from shanghai on 24th may, have to meet v jimmy then i can let u ppls here get the latest information of the drag race at miri ok!!!!!!!!

mr han, when i back just look for u ok!!! yamcha at sau pao!!!! hehehehehehe i miss your 350Z.......... heheheheheheh

MiLd7

1,000 RPM
Nov 7, 2004
Borneo Legion
Visit site
miri drag race

RocK said:
no MIRI drag race this year? heard everything is being drop..
at the moment still under process but bz on miri celebrate city day!!! so keep patient about the drag race!... shanghai is very nice brother nos!!!!!!!!!! i m enjoy this trip very much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOS_7AGTE

Known Member
Nov 15, 2003
MiLd7 said:
at the moment still under process but bz on miri celebrate city day!!! so keep patient about the drag race!... shanghai is very nice brother nos!!!!!!!!!! i m enjoy this trip very much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bro, Wah!!! so siok just backed from shanghai. How many Shanghai chick did u fxxx up over there????hehehe share share with ZTH members here lah..

MiLd7

1,000 RPM
Nov 7, 2004
Borneo Legion
Visit site
hahahahahah

NOS_7AGTE said:
Bro, Wah!!! so siok just backed from shanghai. How many Shanghai chick did u fxxx up over there????hehehe share share with ZTH members here lah..
well, i been shanghai, hanzhou, suzhou, wuxi, wozhen and nanjing! so every place i left a shot there so wat do u think???????? heheheheheh

the place overthere is very nice n good!!!!!!!!!!! wish to go there again!!! wanna out tonite han??????????? call me ok!! now at m2 here!!!!!!!!

NOS_7AGTE

Known Member
Nov 15, 2003
MiLd7 said:
well, i been shanghai, hanzhou, suzhou, wuxi, wozhen and nanjing! so every place i left a shot there so wat do u think???????? heheheheheh

the place overthere is very nice n good!!!!!!!!!!! wish to go there again!!! wanna out tonite han??????????? call me ok!! now at m2 here!!!!!!!!
Bro dont think too much there. hehehehe after your ear will grow up long 2 inch. hahahahaha

NOS_7AGTE

Known Member
Nov 15, 2003
MiLd7 said:
now always thinking of china life!! extremely song song song!
Bro, so in Miri always thinking there u will become to short short lah. hahahahhahahaa

MiLd7

1,000 RPM
Nov 7, 2004
Borneo Legion
Visit site
reply!!!

eovaz said:
hey guys;
some enquiry regarding the miri drag on august. what's the classes? and anyone know the prize ah? how much cash?
thanx for info.
regards;
eric
previously, group a turbo, b is NA above 1600cc non vtec n vtec and group c is below 1600cc non vtec group!!!

price 1st RM1000, second RM800, third RM600 and forth RM400!!! trophy for 1st to 4th!!!

as i know this year got a new trophy for 3 yrs challenge trophy!!!

MiLd7

1,000 RPM
Nov 7, 2004
Borneo Legion
Visit site
drag machines at brunei

today been visit some of the workshop which modifying drag machines at brunei n found some popular drag machines is under progress on upgrading !!!

here got a unit under project GTR R34, i never saw this type of spec in magazine n found at brunei now!!! JUN project another special project on this car is using twin turbine of trust T67 n upgrade everything!!! dunno wat will happen on it?????? the turbine is already been delivery n others not yet together the gearbox!!! well this is very strong spec compare to the Twin GT3240!!!! anyway wait for JULY when koyama san ready for tuning!!!!!!!!!!!!!

others... s15, evo, rx7, s13, wrx ................................................

edgar_raphael

1,000 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Visit site
:rolleyes:Jun Jun Jun...

But never win.... hmm.. its an insult by me...really... nothing to hide hide.. but all this while... JUN tuned "monster" from Brunei.. was never doing good in drag scenes here.

Perhaps.. you should ask the driver if they really know how to drive a 700-1000bhp powered cars.... if no.. better ask them to get prepared to be smoked by our poor local teams with local tuners, rojak stuffs... but properly tuned and properly driven..

MiLd7

1,000 RPM
Nov 7, 2004
Borneo Legion
Visit site
hahahahahahaahhaahahahahha

edgar_raphael said:
:rolleyes:Jun Jun Jun...

But never win.... hmm.. its an insult by me...really... nothing to hide hide.. but all this while... JUN tuned "monster" from Brunei.. was never doing good in drag scenes here.

Perhaps.. you should ask the driver if they really know how to drive a 700-1000bhp powered cars.... if no.. better ask them to get prepared to be smoked by our poor local teams with local tuners, rojak stuffs... but properly tuned and properly driven..
the car only will be ready on july for tuning n race on august!!! if u r using ur brain sure u understand the situation of the owner of those monster car!!!!!!!! well ask urself first before posting!!! i think this will make u uncomfortable or angry about me but i really terus terang about u .. if i m the owner sure i won't full race on it cause few weeks time can u handle the 6-800hp monster??????? JUN JUN JUN if he never success on automotive then nobody will looking him as well!!!!!!

finally, sorry for distrub u but just think of not fair on ur posting'!

edgar_raphael

1,000 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Visit site
Kakakaka.. eh.. dulan ka? me also so dulan see you post all the craps about Jun tuned Skylines bla bla bla.... that is so irritating man....

Like I said before.... those Skylines never won the first place although they had whatever turbo you mentioned, whoever tuner they IMPORT from Japan, the numbers of Skylines joining.... for me all the cars you mentioned are just more towards SHOW than go.

You can say as proud as you want on those monsterly tuned-by-JUN Auto Mechanic-Skyline.... but fact is.. they know how to produce big figures in the horsepower but cannot handle the car well. In the end.. still no use.. then.. you come again.. if a new nick maybe.. saying although didnt get first place.. but majority of the cars won are the Skylines and bla bla bla.. then sure come back with more powerful cars.. then near the race...there you go again... posting rumours about SO-DAMN-MANY skylines with what what what bigger-than-your-head turbos...then japan-import-tuner and bla bla bla again..

hai... see also tired... I know JUN is lihai.. beli beli the damn lihai.. but in JAPAN.... why? the beli beli lihai in tuning monster car and beli beli lihai in CHOOSING a beli beli the very damn lihai and good driver... if they Beli the Lihai tuned the monsters from brunei but dont have the beli the lihai driver.. kakakakakakaka... duh.. it will go back to what i said again... Geeezzzzz....

Maybe you should only list down the cars that will enter the drags... the cars from brunei i mean.. without exaggerating so much on the specs.... buat malu only to your team...

here..sleeper monster always win.. hahahhaha

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

After racing taxi’s against time, launching his own karting team, rejected heading the Ferrari F1 team and coming in second in the Race of Champions, seven time world champion Michael Schumacher is rumoured to be trying his hand at motorcycle racing. The reports originated from a French sports newspaper which cites Schumacher’s previous two tests for Ducati (Sponsored, like Ferrari, by Marlboro) and also...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience