MIRI CITY DRAG RACE & NATIONAL DAY DRAG RACE!!

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

MiLd7

1,000 RPM
Nov 7, 2004
Borneo Legion
Visit site
reply!!!

eovaz said:
hey guys;
some enquiry regarding the miri drag on august. what's the classes? and anyone know the prize ah? how much cash?
thanx for info.
regards;
eric
previously, group a turbo, b is NA above 1600cc non vtec n vtec and group c is below 1600cc non vtec group!!!

price 1st RM1000, second RM800, third RM600 and forth RM400!!! trophy for 1st to 4th!!!

as i know this year got a new trophy for 3 yrs challenge trophy!!!

MiLd7

1,000 RPM
Nov 7, 2004
Borneo Legion
Visit site
drag machines at brunei

today been visit some of the workshop which modifying drag machines at brunei n found some popular drag machines is under progress on upgrading !!!

here got a unit under project GTR R34, i never saw this type of spec in magazine n found at brunei now!!! JUN project another special project on this car is using twin turbine of trust T67 n upgrade everything!!! dunno wat will happen on it?????? the turbine is already been delivery n others not yet together the gearbox!!! well this is very strong spec compare to the Twin GT3240!!!! anyway wait for JULY when koyama san ready for tuning!!!!!!!!!!!!!

others... s15, evo, rx7, s13, wrx ................................................

edgar_raphael

1,000 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Visit site
:rolleyes:Jun Jun Jun...

But never win.... hmm.. its an insult by me...really... nothing to hide hide.. but all this while... JUN tuned "monster" from Brunei.. was never doing good in drag scenes here.

Perhaps.. you should ask the driver if they really know how to drive a 700-1000bhp powered cars.... if no.. better ask them to get prepared to be smoked by our poor local teams with local tuners, rojak stuffs... but properly tuned and properly driven..

MiLd7

1,000 RPM
Nov 7, 2004
Borneo Legion
Visit site
hahahahahahaahhaahahahahha

edgar_raphael said:
:rolleyes:Jun Jun Jun...

But never win.... hmm.. its an insult by me...really... nothing to hide hide.. but all this while... JUN tuned "monster" from Brunei.. was never doing good in drag scenes here.

Perhaps.. you should ask the driver if they really know how to drive a 700-1000bhp powered cars.... if no.. better ask them to get prepared to be smoked by our poor local teams with local tuners, rojak stuffs... but properly tuned and properly driven..
the car only will be ready on july for tuning n race on august!!! if u r using ur brain sure u understand the situation of the owner of those monster car!!!!!!!! well ask urself first before posting!!! i think this will make u uncomfortable or angry about me but i really terus terang about u .. if i m the owner sure i won't full race on it cause few weeks time can u handle the 6-800hp monster??????? JUN JUN JUN if he never success on automotive then nobody will looking him as well!!!!!!

finally, sorry for distrub u but just think of not fair on ur posting'!

edgar_raphael

1,000 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Visit site
Kakakaka.. eh.. dulan ka? me also so dulan see you post all the craps about Jun tuned Skylines bla bla bla.... that is so irritating man....

Like I said before.... those Skylines never won the first place although they had whatever turbo you mentioned, whoever tuner they IMPORT from Japan, the numbers of Skylines joining.... for me all the cars you mentioned are just more towards SHOW than go.

You can say as proud as you want on those monsterly tuned-by-JUN Auto Mechanic-Skyline.... but fact is.. they know how to produce big figures in the horsepower but cannot handle the car well. In the end.. still no use.. then.. you come again.. if a new nick maybe.. saying although didnt get first place.. but majority of the cars won are the Skylines and bla bla bla.. then sure come back with more powerful cars.. then near the race...there you go again... posting rumours about SO-DAMN-MANY skylines with what what what bigger-than-your-head turbos...then japan-import-tuner and bla bla bla again..

hai... see also tired... I know JUN is lihai.. beli beli the damn lihai.. but in JAPAN.... why? the beli beli lihai in tuning monster car and beli beli lihai in CHOOSING a beli beli the very damn lihai and good driver... if they Beli the Lihai tuned the monsters from brunei but dont have the beli the lihai driver.. kakakakakakaka... duh.. it will go back to what i said again... Geeezzzzz....

Maybe you should only list down the cars that will enter the drags... the cars from brunei i mean.. without exaggerating so much on the specs.... buat malu only to your team...

here..sleeper monster always win.. hahahhaha

SiGNAL

500 RPM
Nov 16, 2003
Ya Mum's House
Visit site
edgar_raphael said:
Like I said before.... those Skylines never won the first place although they had whatever turbo you mentioned, whoever tuner they IMPORT from Japan, the numbers of Skylines joining.... for me all the cars you mentioned are just more towards SHOW than go.

hai... see also tired... I know JUN is lihai.. beli beli the damn lihai.. but in JAPAN.... why? the beli beli lihai in tuning monster car and beli beli lihai in CHOOSING a beli beli the very damn lihai and good driver... if they Beli the Lihai tuned the monsters from brunei but dont have the beli the lihai driver.. kakakakakakaka... duh.. it will go back to what i said again... Geeezzzzz....

Maybe you should only list down the cars that will enter the drags... the cars from brunei i mean.. without exaggerating so much on the specs.... buat malu only to your team...
Edgar,

I think you should rephrase.... it should be more towards BRAG than go... LOLOLOL

Edgar has stated many strong points especially drivers. If they can't handle it, maybe they should hire someone who can fully utilise the power of the car? instead of seeing it wheelspinning at the starting line while the opponent is already halfway down the track... even Mario doesn't drive his own r33 to drag....

I know I have in no opposition to say/look/talk about these guys for the amount of $$ and time they pour into their cars but for the amount of $$$ they spent vs the amount of $$$ those rojak mechanic spent, it's a joke.

Hope we can see some revenge from those Skyline teams. Cheers

MiLd7

1,000 RPM
Nov 7, 2004
Borneo Legion
Visit site
well, i m agree on u ppl's ... talk about amount of modifying their drag machine is a big big amount beside that i can understand the driving skill on drag races day is still need to learn from it!!! anyway wish can c them on the day coming soon on august!!!

well, that day went to hongseng recond shop getting some parts n talk about incharge person regarding drag race and they comfirm going to race this year .. so miri already got 2 car participant the race liao!!!

so any information from sabah or west malaysia???? but i understand that west malaysia not going to race their drag machine here cause transportation charges is too high!! anyway wish one day west malaysia drag machine can join borneo drag event in future!!!

edgar_raphael

1,000 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Visit site
It is not only the driving skills that they need to improve. it is the understanding of the conditoin of the tracks, surface, and temperature that they need to take into account as well.

You should know the track pretty well.. and that was what Hong Seng did, they had lots and lots of pratices, RnD of the different settings and skills that needed to effectively put all the power from what your engine can put out and transfer it effectively unto the track..

But many I found was that the driver was well prepared before the race.. but as soon as the race started... most went nervous causing them to lauch in-properly and not according to their plan...

Some of the drivers complained " Bea Tan.. Bea tan.... kuey tau kin teo ah....ka chun ah!!" (hokkien) meaning "Cannot ah.... cannot ah... too nervous ah.. legs shaking ah.."

hahha see.. thats the difference between proper preparation and the not.

Last edited:

MiLd7

1,000 RPM
Nov 7, 2004
Borneo Legion
Visit site
edgar_raphael said:
It is not only the driving skills that they need to improve. it is the understanding of the conditoin of the tracks, surface, and temperature that they need to take into account as well.

You should know the track pretty well.. and that was what Hong Seng did, they had lots and lots of pratices, RnD of the different settings and skills that needed to effectively put all the power from what your engine can put out and transfer it effectively unto the track..

But many I found was that the driver was well prepared before the race.. but as soon as the race started... most went nervous causing them to lauch in-properly and not according to their plan...

Some of the drivers complained " Bea Tan.. Bea tan.... kuey tau kin teo ah....ka chun ah!!" (hokkien) meaning "Cannot ah.... cannot ah... too nervous ah.. legs shaking ah.."

hahha see.. thats the difference between proper preparation and the not.
hahahaha the hokkien version is always heard after race!!!!!!!!!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hey Guys,
Whats goood on a Monday morning
last night i took d ride out and did some 'tekan gear kau kau'
i changed some clutch plates n etc recently and decided to push it.
I drove the car for about 45minutes and when i got home, it started to stink
bad like something was burning or very heated up..i smelled like brakes but 2 of my friends kept insisting its the clutch
the ride seemed normal today but i dnt know if its a problem on the way
previously i did not have this issue even...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience