Microtech

vteckiller

Supporting Merchants
Nov 17, 2003
Hi Brother when will you organise training seminar for Microtech ECU? Pls let me know . PM me or email to me [email protected]
hey bro,will keep u updated when the seminar arises.next year for sure will have 2 la.but when the exact dates not sure yet.will keep u updated :burnout: :burnout:

rails

Known Member
Jan 8, 2005
Need your advice.

I have a 4G92 SOHC and will be putting in a cam. Which ecu would you recommend. Not much budget and don;t need anything fancy cause I doubt I will be doing much more later on. The car has a K&N and an extractor.

Thanks

vteckiller

Supporting Merchants
Nov 17, 2003
Need your advice.

I have a 4G92 SOHC and will be putting in a cam. Which ecu would you recommend. Not much budget and don;t need anything fancy cause I doubt I will be doing much more later on. The car has a K&N and an extractor.

Thanks
you can use the cheapest microtech piggy bag which cozt rm2800 plus install and tune.
or u can opt for a standalone lt10s which cozt rm4500 plus install and tune.

or if small budget just got for afc neo also can la :)

vteckiller

Supporting Merchants
Nov 17, 2003
lt10s plus install and dyno tune for mitsubishi or proton's.

this months promotion rm4300 only.free voucher for re tuning worth rm550.
offer valid till end january only

vteckiller

Supporting Merchants
Nov 17, 2003
Microtech DASH unit on promotion this month.

RM1600 plus installation and free set up for shift lights,boost lights,and water temp warning set up...foc install and setting up..

only @ MILLENNIUM

vteckiller

Supporting Merchants
Nov 17, 2003
Next month(february) we will be doing promotion for NISSAN..HONDA...
s15 sylvia..and honda B or H series
microtech standalone ecu LT10S
plus install and dyno tune RM4300 only.

Naughtiers_maximus

Known Member
Jul 7, 2006
lt10s plus install and dyno tune for mitsubishi or proton's.

this months promotion rm4300 only.free voucher for re tuning worth rm550.
offer valid till end january only
Bro josh can u tell me the diffrent program function between Lt10s & microtech piggy bag?both got launch control or not?
Installation for lt10s on my 4g63 how many days u take?
Can u pm me the suitable turbo & injectors cc that suit for 4g63 on 380bhp & above modification?
Contact number pls.............

Tq for your time bro

Last edited:

vteckiller

Supporting Merchants
Nov 17, 2003
Bro josh can u tell me the diffrent program function between Lt10s & microtech piggy bag?both got launch control or not?
Installation for lt10s on my 4g63 how many days u take?
Can u pm me the suitable turbo & injectors cc that suit for 4g63 on 380bhp & above modification?
Contact number pls.............

The microtech piggy bag is only good if you wanna remove your airflow sensor and rev limit and tuning of fuel.
but for your application i believe you would need a Lt10s standalone ecu.
The 4g63 can do wonders.people around the world have made 1400 over hp on this engine..so this is a very good and right choice of engine to play with.

Anyway about fueling..
the stock 510cc injectors will definately not be enough..a minimum you would need a evo7 injector which is 560cc or if your got the budget a sard700cc would be more than enough.
380hp target should be simple..a simple gt30 ball bearing turbo..a set of mild cams and maybe stock engine with metal gasket and proper fueling system and and microtech ecu would surely give u that horsepower.if u want like 400plus than a set of forged pistons is needed. if talking about 500hp..get a good conrod like pauter,crower,etc..and forged piston,nice turbocharger like GT35R ball bearing turbo,microtech,good gasket,basic porting,custom intake,slightly bigger throttle.maybe like 2bar of boost.

so it all depends..everything is easy to be achieved.depending on your budget bro.

anyway hope this helps a bit yah :)

if u need more info can call me la
012 3205454(JOSHUA)
if incase can't get me just sms me i'll call u back ok!

cheers
Joshua
millennium Motorsports

phantomRX8

Insignificant Fool
Mar 21, 2005
ISS
"The microtech piggy bag is only good if you wanna remove your airflow sensor and rev limit and tuning of fuel."

bro..so this means i can still use my sgti ecu and the microtec piggy back and remove the gti airflow sensor? not limited to 4g63 only right? i am going for NA route anyway. as long as it can remove the airflow sensor, i think this piggy back package wud b enuff..i think..:hmmmm:

vteckiller

Supporting Merchants
Nov 17, 2003
"The microtech piggy bag is only good if you wanna remove your airflow sensor and rev limit and tuning of fuel."

bro..so this means i can still use my sgti ecu and the microtec piggy back and remove the gti airflow sensor? not limited to 4g63 only right? i am going for NA route anyway. as long as it can remove the airflow sensor, i think this piggy back package wud b enuff..i think..:hmmmm:
yup u are right its enuff..the microtech piggy bag can remove the airflow sensor..
:)

Jay_ztune

Known Member
Jan 31, 2008
vtec killer'
im wondering if i buy LT10s here already tuned @ 20 psi..want to install in my car back in Malaysia. Can i detune to desired boost level using handset?

vteckiller

Supporting Merchants
Nov 17, 2003
vtec killer'
im wondering if i buy LT10s here already tuned @ 20 psi..want to install in my car back in Malaysia. Can i detune to desired boost level using handset?
yes can of course..but how also u will need to retune it if its installed in a diff car.
the base map provided in the lt10 is only to start and light driving..not ment to be raced with that map till 20psi..it still need to be retune..but if u want just normal no probs..
;)

phantomRX8

Insignificant Fool
Mar 21, 2005
ISS
bro,thank u for replying earlier. i have another question. if i want to use 4 throttle (ITBs), the tuning wud be based on the load-TPS or load MAP or both? can the mt4 handle ITBs? just calculatin' the possibilities..sory if this matter has been asked b4...thanx bro :burnout:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello Everyone, I'm new to this forum :)

I'm looking to buy a half cut for a Honda civic ek9 or just a regular b16 half cut.

Please tell me any shops(address) in Kuala Lumpur that I can go there and buy, test the half cuts.

Thank you for your help.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience