Microtech

vteckiller

Supporting Merchants
Nov 17, 2003
bro,thank u for replying earlier. i have another question. if i want to use 4 throttle (ITBs), the tuning wud be based on the load-TPS or load MAP or both? can the mt4 handle ITBs? just calculatin' the possibilities..sory if this matter has been asked b4...thanx bro :burnout:

yes bro the mt4 will support your setup :)

vteckiller

Supporting Merchants
Nov 17, 2003
New features in the new microtech ecu.

comes with 2stage rev limiter.
16000rpm max.
12000tuning
5bar map sensor available.
and many many more functions .

more info can call millennium motorsports asia.
+60123205454

phantomRX8

Insignificant Fool
Mar 21, 2005
ISS
bro..one more question..aiyah..so many asking question lah..so sory but i must ask you..can the mt4 be made to switch between 2 maps say 1 for fuel saving daily drive mode and another one full all out race map? and without using the handheld device but using an external switch? if cannot, can u recommend me a way to get around that matter? again sory for asking so much but i can assure u i will come to ur placeto install the mt4 sometime around august..thanx bro :burnout:

vteckiller

Supporting Merchants
Nov 17, 2003
bro..one more question..aiyah..so many asking question lah..so sory but i must ask you..can the mt4 be made to switch between 2 maps say 1 for fuel saving daily drive mode and another one full all out race map? and without using the handheld device but using an external switch? if cannot, can u recommend me a way to get around that matter? again sory for asking so much but i can assure u i will come to ur placeto install the mt4 sometime around august..thanx bro :burnout:
bro but i am sorry..cant use switch la..
must use handset or laptop to change map.
or another option is u buy the microtech dash logger..
its dash screen with all the meters build in..it has boost meter,watertemp,rpm,shift light,etc...like stack meter..
by using that u can switch map la..no probs..also come with screen switch..
but would cost u optional rm1650 la :)

phantomRX8

Insignificant Fool
Mar 21, 2005
ISS
bro but i am sorry..cant use switch la..
must use handset or laptop to change map.
or another option is u buy the microtech dash logger..
its dash screen with all the meters build in..it has boost meter,watertemp,rpm,shift light,etc...like stack meter..
by using that u can switch map la..no probs..also come with screen switch..
but would cost u optional rm1650 la :)
hehe...well what can i do then...but that is way cooler!! i think i might opt for the dash logger..my meters are screwed up anyway...and i think that the dash logger is a really good investment :deal: k bro c u in august..thanx

calmshot

Known Member
Mar 28, 2005
Equine Park
bro can you recommend me the best option standalone or piggyback for current setup stock 4g63 evo 1 with 272 camshaft standard boost. given that I will in the future want to upgrade turbo and boost at 1.3 bar.

pm me the price including installation.

Last edited:

chuckie

500 RPM
Jun 17, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
bro, i'm using standard black top engine 20V 4age in my seg ae100 body. if wan to upgrade my stock to microtech type, what kind model u suggest and pm me the price for item and installation + etc. tq bro

vteckiller

Supporting Merchants
Nov 17, 2003
Microtech LT10s now comes with 2stage rev limiter.
also the 5bar map sensor option is now available.
all ready in stock..

vteckiller

Supporting Merchants
Nov 17, 2003
having special offer on mitsubihi microtech this month due to drag racing this 31st may 2008..

so now till 31st may will be giving special pricing for LT10s +x4 igbt with install and dyno tune.
call or sms to find out more on this special deals..

for workshops who intend to buy cash and carry also will give special promotional rates..

cheers
Joshua
MILLENNIUM MOTORSPORTS ASIA
no11,JALAN PJS11/24,
Bandar SUNWAY.
TEL:
012 3205454
or
03 56334454

email
[email protected]

cheechain

500 RPM
May 19, 2008
Hai, amyone looking for Haltech E6x with external 3 bar map sensor and water and air sensor. Still new in box with CD and Manual. Only for Evo 1-3 plug and play Loop harness.
RM4,500
pm me or sms.

vteckiller

Supporting Merchants
Nov 17, 2003
How much Microtech LT10s to suit a BPT engine + installation & tuning.

Thanks,
would cost your RM4500 plus full instalation and fully dyno tuned...
no hidden charges..

just pay rm4500 and u will get a full tuned standalone ecu installad and tune to perfection on your car.

vteckiller

Supporting Merchants
Nov 17, 2003
bro can you recommend me the best option standalone or piggyback for current setup stock 4g63 evo 1 with 272 camshaft standard boost. given that I will in the future want to upgrade turbo and boost at 1.3 bar.

pm me the price including installation.

would cost u rm4500 plus dyno tuning and instalation..
your mods like cams all no probs la..
can boost 1.3 bar..
but prefered if u have metal gasket installed already la..

cheers

maskulinB8

Known Member
Jun 9, 2004
PJS one
Visit site
would cost your RM4500 plus full instalation and fully dyno tuned...
no hidden charges..

just pay rm4500 and u will get a full tuned standalone ecu installad and tune to perfection on your car.
how about microtech LT10s with harness BPT only? without instalation & tune.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys,
Require some advice here; where is the best for money paint job around KL or Selangor, thought of having pearl white on my Skyline V35.
I've seen the next level customz website, these guys quite impressive, have not got the chance to visit the shop in PJ.

What you guys reckon...?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience